Chapter 11

Teach Me How To Love

A/N: blue means english! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo was already at the entrance of the big building waiting for Jieun. She and L.Joe were walking slowly towards him. When they came closer Jieun let L.Joe’s hand go and looked down. L.Joe looked at their hands than at Jieun.

“Let’s go…” Myungsoo said cold and turned around to walk in.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then…” Jieun hugged L.Joe quickly and followed Myungsoo inside.

He pressed the button for the elevator and waited. Jieun wanted to talk to him but didn’t know what to say. She hated it when someone was mad at her and she didn’t know how to apologize.
She took her ring out and placed it on her finger. When she looked at Myungsoo’s finger, she saw that he had his ring already on.
The elevator came and they got in. No one was inside.

“Okay Myungsoo I can’t take this anymore!” Jieun suddenly blurted out.

He turned around and looked at her.

“I’m sorry, okay?” She looked away.

“Why?” He asked.

“I’m sorry for ‘cheating’ on you with L.Joe… I mean what is it to you? You don’t like me, so why do you care so much?” She looked at him.

He looked back.

“We’re going to marry… I just want to maintain a low profile you know…”  He said.

“That’s the only reason?” Jieun raised an eyebrow.

Myungsoo looked at her and nodded. Than the elevator arrived at the floor of Jieun’s dad’s office and they walked out. The secretary greeted them and let them in. Jieun’s dad was at a meeting and they had to wait for him.

Myungsoo looked out of the window while Jieun stared at his back.

‘I would actually fall for him, if he wasn’t so mean…’ She thought and sighed.

“I know you’re staring at me…” Myungsoo smirked and turned around.

Jieun quickly looked away and blushed.

“I-I wasn’t!”

“Sure…” Myungsoo walked towards her with a big grin.

He came close to her and she felt his warm breath brush against her lips. Jieun and Myungsoo looked into each other’s eyes before they heard the door opening.

“Oh, kids!” Jieun’s dad walked in.

Jieun blushed even more.

“It’s nice to see you two so close…” He sat down on his big black chair while smiling.

“Did something happen, Mr. Lee?” Myungsoo asked.

“Please call me father…” Jieun’s father said while pouring some white liquid into his glass.

“Dad! Not while you’re working!” Jieun said and took the glass away.

She smelled at it and cringed her nose. It smelled like alcohol.

“Okay, okay, you’re right… Anyways the reason I called you is because the date of your wedding changed… You’re marrying next week and these are your tickets for your honeymoon.” Mr. Lee said while giving them two envelops with the tickets in it.

“WHAT? NEXT WEEK?” Jieun’s eyes were about to pop out.

“Yes… I already sent some invitations out but here are some for your friends…” He gave them a big box.

Myungsoo and Jieun looked at each other and gulped. After a while they got up and left the office.

“Great…” Jieun sighed.

“We’re going to Jeju for our honeymoon baby…” Myungsoo smiled looking up from the plane tickets.

“That means… Only you…. And me?!” Jieun gulped even more.

“Isn’t that great?! Finally some time for us alone honey…” Myungsoo slung one of his arms around her neck and they walked out.

“Y-Ya…” Jieun blushed but didn’t push him away for some reasons.

“I have to tell the boys… You’re coming with me wifey!” Myungsoo said as he dragged her into his car.

Jieun sighed again and just followed Myungsoo.

-1 week later-

“They just had to rush everything!” Jieun sighed and sat down on a big sofa.

It was difficult to move in a wedding dress.

“But look at the bright side… You’re going to Jeju and you look damn hot today!” Amber winked at her.

“Jeju, alone with Myungsoo!” Jieun was on the edge of crying.

“I dare you to cry missy!” Amber warned her.

“And how bad could it be?” Amber shrugged while looking at herself in the mirror.

She had black trousers on and a white blouse with a big black ribbon. Her hair looked wavy as if the wind blew through it.
Than they heard someone knocking at the door.

“Yes?” Amber opened the door a little bit.

“Oh hey L.Joe…” Amber let him in.

“Hey Amber, hey honey…” L.Joe waved at them.

He still didn’t get over it that Jieun was marrying.

“Joe!” Jieun got up and hugged him tightly.

He hugged her back.

“Thank you for coming!” Jieun said still hugging him.

Than they let go and she took a look at him. He had a white tuxedo on with a black ribbon. He looked as handsome as always.

“You look good!” Jieun smiled while holding his hands.

“Thanks… Same goes for you!” He smiled slightly.

“Umm.. Jieun-ah… Take good care… On your honeymoon… You know when Myungsoo starts to attack…” L.Joe blushed.

Jieun and Amber giggled.

“Don’t worry!” She kissed his cheek.

“Jieun, honey, are you ready?”Jieun’s dad knocked at the door.

“Y-Yes dad…” Jieun took a deep breath and walked out.

She took his arm and they started to walk towards the altar. On their way Mr. Lee kept patting Jieun’s hand. Than they reached the altar and Mr. Lee gave Jieun over to Myungsoo.

“Take good care of her!” He whispered to Myungsoo and he shook his head.

Than the priest started to talk.

“Do you, Kim Myungsoo, take Lee Jieun, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do part you?”

Myungsoo looked at her and smiled.

“I do.” He answered and everyone clapped. You could hear Infinite cheering.

“And do you, Lee Jieun, take Kim Myungsoo, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do part you?”

Jieun took a deep breath and looked at Myungsoo.

“I…do…” She said and looked back at the priest.

Than they put their rings on.

“You may kiss the bride.” The priest said and took a step back.

Myungsoo looked at Jieun and smirked. Than he placed a soft kiss on her lips. The crowd started to clap and cheer for them. Jieun looked around and found Woohyun leaving the room. She felt sad to see him leaving like this without even saying goodbye.
Than Myungsoo grabbed her hand and led her out into a black Mercedes who drove them to the location where they were going to celebrate this.

------

Jieun sat at the table with L.Joe, Teen Top and Amber and watched the other people dance. Than the DJ put a love song on.

“The bride and the groom may dance now!” He said and winked at Jieun.

“Oh hell no…” Jieun sighed.

Myungsoo walked towards her and reached his hand.

“Just take it… I also don’t want to dance!” He hissed while trying to smile.

Jieun put her hand into his hand and he led her to the dance floor. He put his hand around her waist and she hugged his neck. Slowly they started to dance and after a while other couples joined.

“Did you see Woohyun today?” Jieun asked Myungsoo.

“Why? Isn’t he your best friend?” Myungsoo answered.

“He is… But he’s more with you guys… And I saw him leaving the church after you kissed me…” Jieun looked at him.

“You can call him tonight… Before we leave tomorrow…” Myungsoo looked into her eyes.

He had the same eyes as his mother. Jieun nodded and sighed. Myungsoo slowly pushed her head on his shoulder.
Jieun tried to get up but Myungsoo just pushed her back.

“Stay still for a while…” He whispered and Jieun nodded slightly.

After the dance was over they went back to their table. Jieun sat down between L.Joe and Amber while Myungsoo placed himself between Infinite.

-Next day-

“Don’t forget to message me every day!” L.Joe said while hugging her tightly.

“I will!” She nodded.

“Skype! You know!” Amber winked at her and hugged her tightly.

“Okay…” Jieun laughed and hugged her tightly back.

Myungsoo was saying goodbye to Infinite. Jieun looked for Woohyun but he wasn’t there. After saying goodbye to their parents and Teen Top, they turned around to check in. They were about to check in when Jieun heard someone calling her name. She turned around and saw Woohyun running towards her.

“Woohyun!” She suddenly smiled brightly and let her luggage fall and started to run towards him.

He hugged her tightly and she started to cry.

“I thought you wouldn’t come!” She whispered while sobbing quietly.

“I couldn’t bear it without saying goodbye to you!” He said and kissed her cheek.

“I’m gonna miss you!” She said as she wiped her tears away.

“You’re going for two weeks… Don’t worry… I will call you!” Woohyun smiled at her.

She nodded and hugged him again for the last time before she walked back to Myungsoo.
They checked in and waved before going inside.

-----------------

“The location is awesome!” Jieun smiled as she got out of the taxi.

“Jieun-ah, a little help would be great…” Myungsoo said.

Jieun turned around and looked at him before cracking into a huge laughter. Myungsoo looked so helpless with the two suitcases and Jieun’s luggage’s. She walked up to him and took her luggage’s. Then she walked into the hotel and checked in. Their room was huge and had a view of the sea.

“Wow…” Jieun looked out with big eyes.

Myungsoo let the suitcases fall. Jieun turned around and saw him laying on the bed.

“You know we’re here for only two weeks… Why did you bring so much?!” He asked her.

“A girl does have some needs…” She shrugged and sat down on the purple sofa across the bed.

Myungsoo sat up with a big grin on his face.

“Why are you looking like this?” Jieun looked skeptical at him.

“You know… We’re married…” Myungsoo’s smirk became wider.

“I know…”

“We’re on our honeymoon…”

“So?”

“You know my mom expects some grandchildren…” He smirked.

“WHAT?!” Jieun yelled and got up to hit Myungsoo.

“Ya! Wait! My mom wants the grandchildren!” He tried to defend himself but Jieun kept on hitting him with her pillow.

“Stupid!” She crossed her arms in front of her chest and sat down next to Myungsoo.

“Are you mad?” Myungsoo was tapping her waist.

Jieun didn’t answer him but turned her back on him.

“Ya…” Myungsoo said and tapped her shoulder.

She turned her head around and glared at him.

“I’m going to eat!” She said angry and stomped out of the room.

“Y-Ya! Jieun, wait!” Myungsoo called after her and rushed out.

-----------------------------

“Ah, this smell~” She took a deep breath.

Myungsoo and Jieun were sitting on a bench outside of the hotel.

“Excuse me?” Someone interrupted them.

“I’m this hotel’s photographer… Mind taking a picture of you?” The man asked them.

Myungsoo looked at Jieun and smiled.

“Okay…” He said and put his arm around Jieun.

“A little bit closer…” The man said.

Myungsoo pulled Jieun closer and pushed her head softly on his shoulder while resting his head on her hair. They both made a peace sign and the man took a picture.

“Aaaaaand here it comes…” He said while waiting for the Polaroid picture.

“There we go… That’s 4200 won please…” The man said as he handed Myungsoo the picture.

Myungsoo paid him and looked at the picture.

“Ahh I’m so good looking!” He smiled and shook his head.

“Ya!” Jieun hit his leg.

“Ya! Why?” He asked while rubbing the place where she hit him.

She took the picture from him and looked at it.

“Well... It looks okay…” Jieun nodded.

“Okay? Only okay? Yaaaa you must be blind or something… Look here…” He said pointing at himself.

“You married the best looking guy and took a picture with him and all you can say is ‘it looks okay’? You serious?!” Myungsoo said.

“You’re not the best looking guy…” Jieun shrugged.

“WHAT?!” Myungsoo yelled and took his arm away.

“Woohyun is… L.Joe is… My dad is… But you’re not…” She shrugged again and got up running away while laughing.

“WHAAAAAAAAT? JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I CATCH YOU!” He got up running and followed her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: short chappie~ *mian mian* but heeeey they're finally married! :D what do you think? 
special thanks to
dannsya for keeping me motivated hehehe