Chapter 5: Good Bye

Pregnant with my Bestfriend

Wooyoung's POV

I finaly got to IU and Jiyeon's house. I was really scared about what's hapening to IU, Jiyeon really looks concern. I went inside and I saw Jiyeon sitting at the couch. Jiyeon?! What happend?! I said panickly. I don't know? I-U being sick the pass few days and well, we went to the doctor, Jiyeon said. And then, What did the doctor say? I asked. Huh... Just... IU will tell you alright! I can't handle it, she being me. What are you talking about? I asked. Just ask her yourself, Jiyeon said while poingting at IU's room.

I went inside IU's room, and I saw her crying on her bed. I went closer to her, and she went farther. Jieun-ah, What's wrong? I asked. Why are you even here? IU asked. I'm here because, Jiyeon called me and she said that you were sick, I said. Well, you shouldn't have come, I don't need you here! IU said harshly. Why? Why are you being like this IU? what is really the matter? I asked.

You don't have to know! IU shouted. Then I came closer to her and I hugged her. She hugged me back, but she is still crying. IU? Why? just tell me, I said. Oppa, I'm... I'm..., IU said. Your what? common, tell me! I said. OK! I'M PREGNANT! ARE YOU HAPPY, NOW YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!! IU said while she was taking off me arms around her. What?.............. B-but? is it.... I said. Yes Wooyoung, it's yours, now, thats the reason I don't want you to be here, because, well, like with Jiyeon, she told the man and the man left her, and now you know, and now I guess you want to leave me to, so go and NEVER COME BACK!!!!! IU shouted.

Huh? IU-shi, why would I leave you? I said. Just go already, IU said. But..., I said. Don't worry, starting tomorrow, you will never see ma again, IU said. What are you talking about? I said. Well, me and Jiyeon... desided to go to America and start afreash, like what we did here, when she got pregnant, the man left her, then we went her to Seoul, and we start afreash, now we are leaving again, so well... I guess this is Goodbye Wooyoung, IU said.

Jieun-ah, please... I beg you.... don't leave me, I kneeled infront of her. I'm sorry, but... just go, IU said. I held her with tears falling from my eyes, I came closer and closer, then I kissed her passionately, I didn't want to leave her or her leaving me, I want to be with her, but, it is just to difficult for me.

Wooyoung-ah, before I leave, I wanted to tell you this long time ago, IU said. What? I asked while tears kept on falling through my cheeks. Oppa, Saranghae, IU whispered. Then I left, not controling my tears, Jiyeon saw me crying, and she tried to comfort me. Wooyoung, I know that is really hard for you to not see Jieun again, but, this is for her own good, Jiyeon said. Then she lend me out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was finaly home, with my tears kept on falling, I went directly in my room. I laid down, trying to think that IU will not leave me, but it is really difficult for me. I stood up and opened my drower, I was planing to get my phone there, but I saw my picture with IU during her 15th birthday, then I started to cry again. I just can't accept the fact that IU is leaving, and I know that everything is my fault.

I laid down, hugging the picture of IU and finaly I fell asleep.

~Morning~

When I woke up, I hurried to the airport as quickly as I can. I drove their and see if IU id still their. I tried to contact her but she is not picking up.

IU's POV

Just seeing Korea for the last time, seeing it inside the air port, I have only 15 minutes to see it, and I'm sad to leave, but by leaving is making my child happy and good, I would do anything.

I guess this is Good bye, I said while looking at the window. 1 tear droped to my cheek, and I entered the plane unwillingly. Jiyeon saw me sad, and she coforted me. I looked at the window and see if Wooyoung would be here, but, I have to stop dreaming that he want to be with me, since I'm pregnant.

The plane finaly left and I started to cry quietly. Good bye, I whispered.

Wooyoung's POV

I ran inside the airport to find IU' but their is no luck. Then I heard the director say "The plane to America has left, thank you" When I heard this, I went to my knees and cried. I cried and I cried, until someone taped my shoulders. When I looked who it was, I saw it was Suzy. Wooyoung-oppa, let's go. She said. Then I just followed her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello:))) Accually, This is SiSuobiron29, and not KhunToria_WooULover. Well my sister said that I have to do this Chapter because she said that she has no time and I have all the time in the world, so having lot's of time, she told me to make this chapter. This Chapter is really tiring and I hope you forgive me if this is a ugly Chapter, I just don't know the storyline, so I made it like this. But still:) I hope you like this Chapter:))

Oh! and let me have this opportunity to say, Please Subscribe to my Stories {Fighting For Love} and           [My Lucky Charm 2] 

Hope you read it as well...

Subscribe
&
Comment