Chapter 4: The News

Pregnant with my Bestfriend

Wooyoung's POV

*It has been a week since the accident between IU and I, and it has been 2 days and IU has been avoiding me and not talking to me, but later I will stop by at their house and see if she is alright, I am really worried for her.

*

We are having our class, and I am not paying attention, I kept hearing my name but I am still thinking about IU and thats all. Then Taecyeon tap me, Bro the teacher is calling you! He said. Huh? Oh. Then I stood up.

 

*Mr. JANG!!! What is your problem!?! I called you like a million times!!! The teacher shouted at me, but I still didn't care. Are you listening to me!? The teacher said. Then my phone vibrated and I saw the massage was from Jiyeon, well IU and Jiyeon didn't go to school today and I don't know why. I read the massage and it said, Wooyoung!!! Help!!! It's IU!! Then when I read this I said to the teacher "I have too go", and I ran out of school and went to IU and Jiyeon's house.

 

*~2 days before~ *

 

IU's POV

 

*I was just waking up from my beauty sleep and I feel sick, I ran to the bathroom and I puked, then when Jiyeon heard me she ran to me and aske what happened. IU-shi, are you alright?!? She said worriedly. 

 

*Unni? What is happening to me? I asked Jiyeon while tears are forming in my eyes. Maybe you just ate something? Jiyeon said. Maybe, but can we just see a doctor, I said. Sure! Come on freshen up and I will call Wooyoung so he can bring us there, Jiyeon said. NO! I mean, why do we need too? Lets just go together, Wooyoung will be deeply worried and he will defenatly freak out, you know him, I said. Ok ok fine, I will drive us there at the hospital, lets go before you puke again, and dont ever try to puke in my car! GOT IT! ok, I wont

.

*I took a bath and I quickly changed clothes. I dont know what was wrong with me? Well I should get going. I went down and I looked for Jiyeon down stairs. I saw her talking at someone. I went to her and asked who that guy was. *

 

Unni, who are you talking too? I asked. Ah! Jieun-ah... This is... Ong and he said that he knows you. Jiyeon said. Ong? I dont know any... OMO!!! Seulong?! OMO!!!! Seulong-oppa, what are you doing here? I said while hugging him. Oh! I just wanted to see you and I just want to tell you that I passes at NYU like you always told me that I would, and I am leaving next week and I just want too see you to have luck there, he said. Oppa! Are you serious that you passed?!? I said. YES!!! Thanks to you Jieunie, you supported me to work hard always and I did, Ong said. 

*

Well if you were curious who is Seulong to me, well here it is:  *

 

Ong-oppa was my... Let's just say that he was... Well in the orfanage... He was my Big Brother, well everyone has a big brother and sister when you go to the orfanage, but he was adopted and when he was, Jiyeon became my Big sister and thats our story. *

 

We said goodbye to each other amd we went to the hospital. We went to the emergency room because I puked again and I cant stop.

 

*The doctor did some test, lots of it. He took my blood, x-rayed me, did a UTI test and I forgot the others. Then when I was laying down my bed, the doctor talk to Jiyeon privetly and, That made me curious.  She came back and there was a shocked expression on her face, not mad, but shocked. *

 

Jiyeon's POV *

 

The doctor called me and we talked. Umm... Ma'm, are you Lee Ji Eun's legal guardian? The doctor asked. Yes, why? Is something wrong with her? I asked. Well... She is pregnant. The doctor said. I was shocked. I didnt know what to say to the doctor, I just said, Thank you, then I bowed. *

 

I went to Jieun and I looked at her at shocked, and I saw her face full of curiosity. I went to her and I hugged her.

 

*Dong-sen, you... Are... Pregnant! I said. What!?!  Unni, dont joke with me, this is serious and the joke your playing is not working. IU said. No! Its true! Your pregnant, but wait, who is the father? I said. *

 

Im pregnant, and well, I cant tell who is the father, and I still cant belive it. What!?! How!?! Why!?! !!!! IU said. Yah! Dong-sen! Watch your mouth, I said. Mian! I just dont want this to happen, IU said while tears are falling from her cheecks. I hugged her and I really felt sorry for her situation, I think this happend when she was really drunk last week? But who is the father? And why Im I not that disapointed? I should be responsible for IU being pregnant in a early age, I dont want her to end up like me. *

 

We went home and I was happy for her, but I saw that she was really shocked. She went to her bed room quietly and she was crying and I dont know what to do, maybe I will just let her be alone.

 

Well this is just the flashback and I hope you liked it:))) 

 

Im still working on the next chapter where it will all happen:)) 

 

Sorry for the late updates, I m just so busy doing school work, being a 1st year high school student, I have lots of work, well I hope you understand:D