Chapter 3: I'm Sorry

Pregnant with my Bestfriend

IU's POV

I woke up, and Wooyoung-oppa was beside me. I dont know what to do, what can I do?!? What did we do last night? I dont remember anything, ottoke, ottoke?!?!?! Wooyoung-oppaaa!!!!! I shouted. Jieun-ah, what are you doing here so early?? I dont know?? I started to cry like a lost child. Now what? Why are you crying? Wooyoung said. 

O my God!! O god! IU? O god! Im really sorry! Wooyoung said. O god! I didnt mean too! He kept on saying O My God! What did really happen? I asked. ! How can I go this far! ! Wooyoung kept on saying bad words and it was really irritating. Oppa? What is wrong? I am so sorry Jieun-ah, I was really drunk thats all. What are you... Eh! Did we... Yes we just did!! What!!!!!! Ah! Oppa, what are we going to do?? If something happens? No! Nothing will happen IU, just think possitive ok? Wooyoung said. What will Suzy say? Said Wooyoung.

What do you mean oppa? i asked. IU, remember that she is my girlfriend! OMG! what will you tell her? I asked. What! I will not tell her anything, Lets just pretend that this never happened, ok? Oppa said. Ok! I agree! But if... What now? Ohh! Nothing, just turn around, why? Remember that I am ! I said. Ohh, sorry, Wooyoung said while turning around. I put on Wooyoung's Polo so that I can cover my self faster, I put on my underwear as well. I wanted to asked what really happend, and how did we get here! Well never mind. I cant walk well, my body hurts and my "thing" hurts really bad, it was aching, it was really painful so I just triped on the floor and this made Wooyoung worried.

Wooyoung's POV

I was putting on my boxers, and I was think all about what happend last night, well for short I remembered everything, I just pretended that I didnt so that IU would not freak out. I cant belive that I was the one who took her ity, hahaha! Wait! That is not good! We had like 3 rounds last night and I am worried that she might get... You know... Pregnant! 

Ahhhh! What will I tell Suzy, she said that she really love me, but I only dated her so that she could let IU and I be peaceful together, but I am still worried about her reaction of she finds out, ah! Never mind. I was putting on my boxers and I heard IU fell. I hurried to her and see if she is alright.

IU-shi whats wrong?! I asked. Oppa, my "thing" hurts, IU said. Ohh! That is perfectly normal, it was your first time doing "it" and you will be okay for a few days, I said. Oppa! I cannot stand up, IU wined. Then I carried her down stairs and placed her on the counter of the kitchen.

IU-shi, what do you want to eat? I asked. I am not really hungry, maybe just coffee and bread will be nice, she said. Ahh! She is really cute, haha! Why am I saying this. I toasted the bread and I made coffee, she was just watching me and she wanted to help but I didn't allow her. I felt sorry for her, she is hurt because of me and last night I was really wild on her, what am I doing, I should be more careful. I prepared the table and I put all the  breakfast their.

I carried IU again and made her sit on the chair. We didn't talk to each other, until I broke the silence between us.  IU-shi, are you alright? I asked. Yeah! But I still have pain and well it is just fine, she said happily. Are you mad about what I did to you last night? I asked. A little, but it wasn't your fault, you and I were drunk and I can understand that, but I hope we couldn't done so much. She said. 

What did she ment by  "I hope we couldn't done so much" is she scared to get pregnant?! Well everyone would but, I am also scared, maybe we did too much last night, Ahhh! Stop thinking negative thoughts and think positive ok?  We finished our meal and we fixed the table.

I know that IU was just pretending that the pain was gone, but I don't belive her, she is still limping and I can't watch her like this, but she said she doesn't need my help, so be it.

IU's POV

Arg! It really hurts, is it always like this?! Just never mind, I need to go home before Jiyeon recognize that I am gone. Wooyoung-oppa, I have to go, I said. Why? It is still early, Wooyoung said. Sorry but I have to go home, or else Jiyeon would be so worried, I said. Ok, ok, I will drive you home, I will just prepare, Wooyoung said while going up stairs. 

I went to his room and wore some clothes. I went to his cabinet and look for some of my clothes, of course I have some clothes here, I sleep over here sometimes when Jiyeon goes somewhere that she never tells me:) I looked and looked and finally I found some. I saw my jacket some shorts and a T-shirt. I wore them and I saw Wooyoung ready too, so we went to the car and head to my house. We didn't say anything to each other, I was really disappointment that I lost my ity to my Best friend, this was a stressful day just by thinking of it. I hope nobody will know about this.

We were finally home and When I looked at the room of Jiyeon if she was still asleep, I saw her sleeping with JB!! I need to be quiet and careful, I don't want the happy couple wake up in there beauty sleep.(hehehe).

I tip toe down stairs and I went to Wooyoung Ok oppa, thank you for bringing me home, I said while waving my hand, before he left, he kissed me on my cheek and he smiled, I really like Oppa but, I can't like him because Suzy will kill me. I waved and I said good bye. I wish that Suzy will just not exists and leave my life alone. Do you know how much pain she gave me? Do you know, since I met her, she has already hot blood on me? She always bullies me, she likes hurting me and she likes ruining my life. I want to be friends with her but she will not just accept, she just really hates me for some reason. I went to my room, because my whole body hurts. I laid down on my bed and I fell asleep.

~Next Day~

Wooyoung's POV

I woke up with a horrible headache, I was just thinking all about IU, and if she is alright? And lots more questions keep on popping in my head. I got up and prepared for school, I took a long bath, after that I shaved because I am really hairy already, after that I dressed up an I went down stairs. I was about to eat breakfast, then I saw Suzy down stairs.

What are you doing here? I asked. Why? You dont want me here? She said. It's not like that, it's just, you can't just go here without telling me. I said. Well I want too, and I went here to see you in a good morning, she said. When I saw you it became horrible, I whispered. What was that? Oh! Nothing, lets go, we could be late. We ran outside. 

While walking to school, we saw Jieun and Jiyeon walking as well. I tried to catch up with them but Suzy is stoping me. I really hate her right now.   We finally at school and I saw that IU was in her locker fixing something, I went to her and see if she was alright. Jieun-ah, are you alright? I asked. Yes, Why? She said. Umm... I just wanted to know that's all, bye. I said and I walked away. I just want to talk to IU longer but I just can't, ~Bell Ring~ oh no! Need to go to class.

IU's POV

Wooyoung asked me if I was alright, well I am fine. The pain is gone now but it was still a little stingy, but I will pass that. I saw Wooyoung-oppa that he was really scared for some reason, but he doesn't need to be sacred. IU-shi, I forgot to tell you yesterday, where were you the whole night? Jiyeon asked. Huh? Oh, that... Well... I was... At Wooyoung's house. I said. Well ok, good thing you were in Wooyoung's house I was really worried about you, well I need to get to my class, so see you later, Jiyeon said. Ha! Unni didn't get mad, good thing.

Well I need to get to class too. I ran to my class room and their will be horror again like always. You know why? Suzy will be their and will embarrass me again like always.

Hi~ KhunToria_WooULover Here, And I Just Want To Say That I am Really Thankful To All My Subscribers:)

Please wait for the next chapter:D