Chapter 2: Power of Beer

Pregnant with my Bestfriend

 IU's POV

AHHHH!!! I am really excited to go to a bar for the first time, and drink my first beer. I am going to buy some nice and cool clothes for the bar party but... I need help from... Jiyeon!! Well she is a expert in buying clothes and well I need her help in everything.

I want Wooyoung-oppa to be happy about what I would be wearing. We were in the store already and we were looking at millions of dresses, and Jiyeon is picking lots of them and making me carry them (it is really heavy) The dresses were really pretty and well no so inoccent, do you know what I mean. I was goung to the dressing room because of Jiyeon pushing me to it.

I came in and out, because Jiyeon cant deside what dress that is perfect for me. Finaly I came out in a black dress, a little short for me but I like it, by the way we are going to a bar, we need to look y right! Right? I bought the dress and we started walking. We were going around and we saw Min. Well Min is part of Suzy's group miss A, she is like a sister to Suzy but they are really oposite. Min is really kind but something change in her, like Suzy.

Hey! Jiyeon said. But well as usual Min kept on walking and she avoided us. Miss A girls are really different. We both laugh when she was gone and we cant stop laughing. We got into lots of stores and we didnt even notice that it was already 6:30pm!!!Ahhh! Jiyeon-unni, we would be late already!! I said. Then both of us ran to our car and head strait to home.

We got home and we quickly head the shower, good thing we had our own showers. Well I am really slow at taking a bath and well, that is my problem.

When I finished taking a bath I saw it was already 7:30, I panicked and I quickly dressed up. My dress is really beautiful and I really like it.  I finished dressing up and I done my make-up, I am really good at putting on make-up, because it was reallt fun. Well when I was 6 years old before my parents died, my mother always loves putting some make-up on me and she always say to me that I am the most pretties Barbie doll that she ever had. Those are the moments I really miss.

Jiyeon's POV

Ahhhh!! Jieun-ah is really slow! She is still putting on make-up and well as usuall I am done already. Jieun-ah, pali pali. Ok ok Jiyeon-unni, IU said.

~Ding dong~

I heared the doorbell, I quickly opened it and it was Wooyoung. He is 10 minutes early. Yah! Wooyoungie! You are too early, Jieun-ah is not finished yet, I said. I know, thats why I came early, so that she could be more fast, Wooyoung said. Woah! Good idea Wooyoung, I said. Well I will call IU, and you just wait there, I said. Ok ok, I will wait here, Wooyoung said. I called Jieun so that she would be more faster. I knocked on her door and I saw her already done, but she was on her bed looking at a picture. I came closer to her to check if she was ok. 

Jiyeon: IU-shi, are you alright?

IU: ....

Jiyeon: Oh! Is that your mother?

IU: yeah... She is...

Jiyeon: Why are you feeling sad?

IU: When I was preparing it reminds me of her...

I felt what IU felt, my Mother and Father died when I was 4 and I bearly remember them, but my family was IU and she kept me strong, now I want IU to be strong.

Jiyeon: IU, you need to be strong, you need to pull yourself together, you have a family, I am your family and nothing could change that.

IU: Thank you unni, you are always there for me, you are like my Mother already and you took care of me, so I thank you.  

After what she said, I quickly hug her. IU-shi, lets stop here, we are wearing make up already and I dont want to ruin it, we both laughed. Lets go, Wooyoung is waiting down stairs, I said. What!!! He is here already?!? Yeah! So lets go. We both ran down stairs and when Wooyoung saw IU's dress, I can tell that his eyes poped.

Wooyoung's POV

I was waiting at their living room, and they were taking so long there, but it was a little bit early so they can take the time they want. I was getting really bored so I took out my phone and started to play with it, I heared IU  and Jiyeon going down tbe stairs.  When I looked at what IU was wearing, I was really speechless. 

Wooyoung-oppa, you are here already? Ah... Yea-h... Umm... Sh-shall.... We... Go, yeah lets go!  IU shouted.  We went out and I saw JB come out of his car. Tks, tks, tks, you are late JB, Jiyeon is waiting inside, I said. Yeah right, you are just early, he said. Well you better get going. I said while going inside the car. 

I drove off, I cant stop looking at IU, she was just so...so.... Let me just say it! Y!!! She was smoking hot in her dress! Ahhhh!!! Stop saying that Wooyoung, you pabo! She is your friend and you dont want your true feelings for jer come out right?! Right?

Well we were in the bar already and I saw my friends in there too, I left IU with the other girls and party with my 2pm guys. 

Wooyoung!!! You are growing up!! Look at your girl over there, she is smoking hot. What the f*** dude, dont say that infront of me! You want to die?!? Sorry sorry! Im just saying! Well never say it again! I said to Chansung.

IU's POV

Well Wooyoung left me with the other girls and it was fun, I still haven't drink any beer yet, but I really want to try.  Jiyeon came and she was already drunk.

Jiyeon-unni, are you alright?!? What? Ohh! Yeah!! I am living the dream!!!! She said. Unni?! Are you alright? I said yes!! Just dring ok? She gave me 10 bottles, how can she hold that many beers in her hands. I drank 3 bottles and i feel like vomiting, I was really dizzy and I wanted fresh air so I came up the roof. 

Wooyoung's POV

I drank lots of beer today! Maybe 15 bottles and 5 vodkas, how can my body hold such pressure. I was drinking alone at the roof and I heared someone open the door, I saw IU. I can see that she was really drunk, it is her first time and I know she would act this way.  I was drunk and I dont eveb know what I was doing, but I still can control my self, I think.

I came to IU and I held her. IU-shi what are you doing here? Ohh! Oppa is that you? Yes! You are drunk, let me take you home, I tried to carry her but she resisted and she sat on the floor and stood up again, she was out of control IU, you are drunk, lets go home! No oppa! I... Will not go home!! I want to leave here with you!!! What!?!?

Hehehe!! Oppa you dont... Know.... That.... iloveyou SO MUCH!!!! She said. What?! IU, you are just drunk, lets just go home, I SAID NO!!! She said. Oppa! I like you so much and you dont even notice it!! Since I met you, I loved you already, and I just want to say that!! She was about to pass out when she suddenly kissed me! I cany belive this was happening, so I kissed back and well I lost control and I dont know what happend next.

~ Next Day ~

I woke up, and I have a bad head ache that I cant get up, I kept my eyes closed and I lied down still. After 10 or mayby 15 minutes, a girl shouted.

IU's POV

Ahhhhh! My head hurts!! What happend last night?! I tried to get up, but I felt really chilly, so I grabed a blanket, when I did, I noticed that I was . AAAAAAAAAA! I scremed, when I saw myself .

What happend? Where am I? This questions keep on poping oit of my mind. Then I saw a man beside me, I wanted to slap who ever it was, then when I heard him say "keep quiet over there" the voice seemed familliar and the hair color was really familliar as well.  When he turned around I saw it was WOOYOUNG!!

WOOYOUNG-OPPA!!! What the!! Why is Wooyoung oppa beside me?!?!

Hello;)) Khuntoria_WooULover here and I hope you liked this chapter :D

Please wait for the next one:))))

Ohhh! And please check out my sister's FanFics:)) 

*Fighting For Love

*My Lucky Charm 

*He's Beautiful 

Thankyou!!