The Reception [Edited Version]

The Marriage of Zhang Yixing and Kim Joonmyeon

Chapter 2: Dessert and Champagne Reception


Claps and cheers could be heard from the garden. After Yixing kissed Suho on the lips, loud claps, cheers and whistles could be heard.

Yixing slowly pulled away and caressed Suho’s cheek with a smile on his face with Suho doing the same thing as he does. Then a loud cheer was heard that made them snap their heads to the guests.

“Zhang Yixing and Zhang-Kim Joonmyeon! Zhang Yixing and Zhang-Kim Joonmyeon!” They cheered out loud. Baektao were smiling at them, while Chemin were walking down to the reception place to get the place started. Hunhan whistling with bright smiles on their face, while Kaisoo clapping their hands together with the guests.

Yixing waved his hand to the guests while his other hand is laced with Suho’s hand. Suho looked at Kaisoo and saw Kyungsoo waving his hand on him and pointing at his finger. Suho eyed the latter’s hand and saw a ring. He immediately knew that Kai has proposed already-asking Kyungsoo to be his wife.

Suho smiled widely and thumbs up for Kyungsoo who returned his smile. Just then, Kai has to ruin their small ‘moment’ and has to drag Kyungsoo with him to the reception after glaring at Suho. Suho snickered and mumbled, “Tch. Typical jealousy.”

Yixing blinked before chuckling after seeing the whole scenario. He made Suho face him and planted a soft kiss before smiling cheekily at him after pulling away. The guests ‘aww-ed’ and loud claps and cheers could be heard once again.

“Let’s go to the reception hall.”Suho nodded his head in response and both waved their hands to the guests before leaving.

~*(Reception hall)*~

“Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, we will say 4 things for you guys. First, is that we want to thank you for coming for our friend’s wedding today. Second, please settle down in your assigned seats and please do avoid going to another person’s table. Third, we would like to show our gratitude by serving you together with our butlers, so if you want something, feel free to ask us. Lastly, the gifts that is in your possession and that is quite bothering you, you could place it over there, yes there, near the dove’s cage.” Kris and Chanyeol uttered the last sentence with a smile on their faces and the guests clapped their hands. Kris and Chanyeol gave the microphone to Yixing and Suho before leaving and taking a seat with a Kaisoo.

Suho awkwardly gulped as he takes a scan around him. Yixing's lips curved into a beautiful smile as he planted a soft kiss to Suho’s lip to ease away the nervousness. Pulling apart Yixing looked at his wife with a smile on his face. Suho blinked before smiling, Yixing planted another soft kiss on Suho’s lips before whispering.

“Are you ready?” He asks concernedly. Suho nodded his head and both nodded their heads as they reached into a conclusion.

“I’ll count to 3 and we’ll face them.” Yixing whispered. Suho nodded a little acknowledging he got what his husband said.

“3...2...1...0, now.”

They heaved an air and together faced the guests with a smile of an angel on their faces.

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen for coming here for today’s wedding and as of now, we are here now in the reception area and we want to express our gratitude for all of you for coming here.” Yixing paused and snapped his fingers and a large group of butlers and maids appear behind the door with trays containing the plates with food.

A smile formed on Suho’s face as he continued for his husband, “Please do enjoy the pabulum that is whole-heartedly made by our best friend, Do Kyungsoo.”

Yixing and Suho looked at Kyungsoo and smiled at him. Kyungsoo stood up and bowed as the guests claps their hands and he smiled back to Yixing and Suho in response before sitting down again.

Suho and Yixing both heaved an air before speaking together,

“Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the Champagne and Desert Reception!”

~*~

Chatters and Music filled the whole open area as newlywed looks at the guests and their friend happily eating-smiles is clearly seen on their faces. Yixing laced his hands with his wife which caught Suho surprised. Suho looked at Yixing with a confused face where Yixing replied with a small smile. Suho was about to ask why suddenly he laced his hand with his, when Krisyeol suddenly beat him to it.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, shall we see our newlywed Zhang Yixing and Zhang-Kim Joonmyeon to dance?” Kris and Chanyeol uttered through the microphone.

A gasp escaped Suho’s mouth as he heard what Krisyeol said. He doesn’t know how to dance. Yeah, he knows to dance, literally, but they are in a wedding?! And that means slow music plus slow dance. And he hasn’t dance a slow dance. Panic spreads in his face.

He was snapped back to reality when Yixing’s voice echoes in his ears.

“Suho? Are you okay?” Yixing asked concernedly. Suho looked at Yixing before shaking his head.

“Ah, Aniyo. I’m okay...” Suho replied with an unsure tone. Yixing smiled before leaning to Suho’s ear and whispered.

“Don’t worry about the dance. I’m here. You can count on me.” Yixing whispered and took a sneaky smooch to Suho’s lips and pulled Suho with him to the dance floor and soon claps could be heard as they step on the dance floor.

“As expected from our dancing machine Yixing, he wouldn’t let any opportunity like this to slip, aren’t I right?” Kris asks Yixing with a wink. Yixing nodded his head and saw Chanyeol’s weird smile plus the scary aura he is letting out.

Yixing awkwardly laughed and faced Suho who was looking at him all the time. Then, the music suddenly starts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4334UqQWtOA

Yixing’s arm finds its way to Suho’s waist and his hand laced with Suho’s hand. Suho mimicked Yixing and nervous and panic ran through his whole body. Yixing chuckled and whispered.

“Don’t worry honey, I’ll lead you.”

Just by hearing his words, Suho nodded his head; the panic and nervousness in his body left with those sweet words that pass through his ears. The two dances together. They dance slowly with their hearts following each step.

Breathings and heart connects as they slowly dance, Yixing leaned his forehead to Suho’s. Suho’s cheeks were flustered and he couldn’t look at Yixing and tried to follow Yixing’s steps.

Yixing chuckled, commenting how cute, Suho is.

“You’re so cute.” Yixing whispered. Good thing, Kyungsoo kindly took off the small microphone off their clothes since it was bothering. Now no one could hear what they were saying.

Suho blushed at the sudden comment and vowed to himself, he would not look at Yixing with a flustered face. But knowing Yixing, he would probably know that he’s blushing.

“You’re blushing aren’t you?”

And as expected, he knew. The whole dance was quiet and slow and soon the music was done.

As the music finished, Suho wants to pull apart but Yixing’s preventing it.

“Yixing...you okay?” Suho asked not looking at Yixing. Yixing smirked before whispering.

“Look at me darling.” Yixing ordered. Suho hesitated for a bit but soon oblige in his husband’s request. Slowly, he lifts up his face and looked at Yixing in his eyes with a flustered face.

A smirk is clearly seen on Yixing’s face as he snatch a kiss on Suho’s pink lips. Pulling away quickly, satisfaction is clearly seen on his face. Suho put both of his hands on his lips in shock.

‘You!’ Suho mentally screamed.

Woots and Cheers could be heard from the guests as they stand up to clap their hands. Suho looked around him and remembered that they were not alone. They saw it all. More embarrassment stabbed Suho as he hung his head low-his face all red like a Christmas light glowing in the dark.

Yixing chuckled at his wife’s cute and flustered face. He was of course, teasing the older to give fun in the situation they have. As Yixing was chuckling, Krisyeol, Taobaek, Chemin, Hunhan, and Kaisoo were looking at them with an unamused face. They were all thinking the same thing.

‘Zhang Yixing is a cheeky bastard, indeed.’

~*~

“Shall we go to the main event?” Chanyeol asks the guests to which he earned a collective ‘Yes’. A smile formed in his lips and nodded his head.

“All right, then. Here we go! Yixing hyung will you please do the honour?” Chanyeol beamed enthusiastically. Cameras are prepared in front of the groom and bride on the cake are. Where the cake is a 5 layered cake with vanilla on the first level, chocolate on the second level, blueberry on the third followed by caramel on the fourth and the last but not the least strawberry on the fifth-sweet candy flowers are decorated on each layers and crystallized butterfly arena is on the top with a candy bride and groom figure is on the top.

A gorgeous cake it is.

Cameras started to take a shot.

Yixing took the knife and Suho held his hand and together both cut the first level which is vanilla. Suho pulled away his hand letting Yixing put the cake on a small plate. Both took a silver fork-Yixing was the first one to take a small portion of the cake and put it in front of Suho.

“Say ahh, darling.” Yixing ‘ahh-ed’ earning him a chuckle from the guests and even his friends; Suho blushed and leaned forward and take a bite. Yixing pulled away the fork from Suho’s mouth and asks.

“Is it delicious?” He asks. Suho blushed before nodding his head. And of course, ‘paparazzi’ didn’t forget to take multiple shots of the whole scenario. After swallowing the food, this time, Suho is the one who’s going to feed his husband.

Suho cut a small portion before forking it and putting it in front of Yixing. Yixing smiled before taking a bit and pulls his face away from the fork. He chews and nodded his head in confirmation.

“So, is it delicious?” This time, it’s Suho’s turn to ask. Yixing looked around and spotted Kyungsoo who has a camera with him taking shots. He smiled at him and thumbs up telling him that the cake was indeed delicious.

Well, of course! Why wouldn’t it be? Kyungsoo is considered as the umma of the group following by himself.

Kyungsoo put down the camera and smiled. Yixing’s smile grew wider showing his dimple which is now visible and as usual, cameras taking photos.

Yixing faced his wife and leaned his face near his wife’s. He stared at Suho’s eyes causing Suho to blush at the stare he is receiving. Suho felt uncomfortable by Yixing’s stare for about 2 minutes already and tried to ask.

“Uh...Yixing....ar-“And Yixing did something unexpected which caught him surprise.

He leaned his face more and captured his wife’s cute pinkish lips. Suho’s eyes widen but soon he closed his eyes, feeling the kiss ran through his body and veins.

Dulling their senses for a minute, they let themselves feel the kiss they shared for it is the kiss where they felt the love and happiness.

Cameras taking a shot as they continue kissing-claps and cheers surround them.

They broke the kiss and looked at each other in the eyes. Smiles curved in their lips as Suho’s arms find its way to Yixing’s neck while Yixing’s arms find its way to Suho’s waist.

Smiles visible on each face as they chuckle and look at each other’s face adoring each other’s beauty.

Trials and Hardships that we have to face

Difficulty in our life we have to face

But in the end with all that

I was able to live a life with happiness

The wedding with my husband that day was the best memory of my entire life

I felt the love and happiness

The day where we exchanged rings and kiss

The day where we were pronounced as husband and wife

It’s the day where I could never ever forget in my entire life

Even if I have an amnesia

I’ll never forget that day

The day where I got married to my one and only forgetful unicorn

Zhang Yixing.

“I love you with all my heart Zhang Yixing and will forever will.”


Hey guys! I'm so sorryyy!!!!

This is suppose to be updated yesterday, but!

I fell asleep while revising this chapter.

Yes, I was revising it.

I felt that it's too simple and blah blah.

So I decided to revise it a little and I didn't think that I fell asleep in result.

I'm really sorry!!!

I'm still revising the last part but I'll be able to update it later.

Thank you all so much!!

C u later :*