The Reception

The Marriage of Zhang Yixing and Kim Joonmyeon

Chapter 2: Dessert and Champagne Reception


Claps and cheers could be heard from the garden. After Suho kissed Yixing on the lips, loud claps, cheers and whistles could be heard.

Suho slowly pulled away and caressed Yixing’s cheek with a smile on his face with Yixing doing the same thing as he does. Then a loud cheer was heard that made them snap their heads to the guests.

“Kim Joonmyeon and Kim Yixing! Kim Joonmyeon and Kim Yixing!” They cheered out loud. Baektao were smiling at them, while Chemin were walking down to the reception place to get the place started. Hunhan whistling with bright smiles on their face, while Kaisoo clapping their hands together with the guests.

Joonmyeon waved to the guests while Yixing looked at Krisyeol, he saw Chanyeol waving his hand on him and pointing at his finger. Yixing eyed the latter’s hand and saw a ring. He immediately knew that Kris has made the move already-asking Chanyeol to be his wife.

Yixing smiled widely and thumbs up for Chanyeol who returned his smile. Just then, Kris has to ruin their small ‘moment’ and has to drag Chanyeol to the reception after glaring at Yixing.

Yixing blinked before chuckling; a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and a soft whisper blew around his ear.

“My darling, let’s go to the reception place shall we?” Suho playfully bit Yixing’s ear that made Yixing’s face turned bright red. Yixing lowered his head in embarrassment and pried away Suho’s hand from his waist and left his husband alone with the guests.

The guests ‘aww-ed’ and loud claps and cheers could be heard once again. Kyungsoo blinked and didn’t get what Suho did that made Yixing left while Kai adored Kyungsoo’s confused expression. He chuckled inwardly as Kyungsoo asked him what Suho did to Yixing to leave so early.

Suho watched them and a smile formed in his face before looking at his wife who is walking to the car with angry footsteps. He chuckled once more and couldn’t deny the fact that his wife was ‘too cute’ just now.

With a smile on his face, he left the guests and snapped his fingers signalling his best friends to do what they should do right now. He heard Sehun and Baekhyun’s voice telling the guests to go to the reception hall.

Suho entered the car where his wife is located and closed the door as he sat beside his wife whose already sleeping. Suho sighed with a smile on his face and carefully held Yixing’s head and gently lead it to his shoulder instead of the window. (He’s jealous at the window XD. No it was just only a joke.)

Trying not to wake up his wife, he carefully caressed Yixing’s hair with his other hand.

“I...Suho...mmh...love you...so much...” He heard a mumble from Yixing. Suho’s face turned into a shade of pink and before he knew it, he was chuckling inwardly at the cute Yixing he has.

A small ‘evil’ plan formed in his mind, an evil grin formed in his face and looked at his wife before looking at the guests disappearing; leaving for the reception hall through the small window.

~*(Yixing’s Point of View)*~

I had dream...a good dream. I dreamt of Suho saying cheesy and romantic words and we were playing with the soft white pillows. It was a good dream...that has to be interrupted by my most adored cheeky bastard husband.

Joonmyeon.

Groaning, I opened my eyes and saw that I’m not leaning anymore at the window but at somebody’s-

“Awake my darling?” That voice...Suho?!

I quickly lifted my head from his shoulder and looked at him with a flushed face.

“Y-yah! W-what, h-how?” I stammered. Well, curse my stammering. Suho’s hand slowly went to my face and caressed my cheek. A smirk is completely visible in his face. What is he going to do with me? Wait. Don’t tell me he heard me saying something while I was dreaming? No no no no no!  I won’t let him know I’m dreaming about him, I won-

“Where you dreaming about me?”

Well, screw that.

~*(Reception hall)*~

“Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, we will say 5 things for you guys. First, is that we want to thank you for coming for our friend’s wedding today. Second, please settle down in your assigned seats and please do avoid going to another person’s table. Third, we would like to show our gratitude by serving you together with our butlers, so if you want something, feel free to ask us. Fourth, the gifts that is in your possession and that is quite bothering you, you could place it over there, yes there, near the dove’s cage. For our last, Welcome to the Champagne and Dessert Reception! This is Kris Wu and Park Chanyeol, enjoy.” Kris and Chanyeol uttered the last sentence with a smile on their faces and the guests clapped their hands. Chanyeol fixed the papers in his hand and looked at his watch.

“Aish...where is Suho hyung and Yixing hyung?” Chanyeol ranted again to himself-searching intensely for the newlywed Kim Joonmyeon and Kim Yixing.  His eyes darted towards the door hoping that the two would come by now, but...no luck came by his side.

He sighed annoyingly and shifted the papers in his hands again but this time angrily. Kris, who has been eyeing Chanyeol for some time, chuckled at his boyfriend’s action. Chanyeol heard the chuckle and glared annoyingly at Kris.

“Bastard, you don’t know what I bet on my life with this wedding...” Chanyeol gritted his teeth and Kris raised his hands in surrender. He glanced at the door and saw the newlywed bride and groom. A smile appeared in his face and leaned closer to Chanyeol’s ear and whispered softly.

“They’re here my love.”

Chanyeol jerked off a bit by Kris’ sudden action, by instinct he smacked Kris’ arm earning him a low yelp. Chanyeol snorted and looked at the door and saw the Sulay. Suho is leading Yixing to where Krisyeol was-Suho looked around and saw Krisyeol on the dance floor.

He waved his hand to them and instinctively, Chanyeol glared at Suho who replied with a smile. Suho led Yixing to the dance floor and met up with Krisyeol.

~*(Kris’ Point of View)*~

Oh how I love my Chanyeol. The way he smiles, the way he gets angry, the way he gets annoyed, I love everything about him and his personality. And here we are, standing on the dance floor; waiting for Sulay to come and takes the small opening and to let the reception get started.

My Chanyeol is ranting once again by himself about Suho and Yixing being late. And I couldn’t help but adore and chuckle at his action.

So worrisome person.

“Bastard, you don’t know what I bet on my life with this wedding...” He gritted his teeth and glared daggers at me for the last time.  Oh oh! I don’t want to get on his bad side. I raised both of my hands for surrender; somehow, I glanced at the door and saw two persons that made my lovely Chanyeol moody.

‘Sulay’

A smile formed on my face and leaned to whisper to my Chanyeol about them.

“They’re here my love.”

It was just a small whisper and he jerked off with that small whisper and-

“Oww!” I yelped lowly and glared at my Chanyeol who replied back with a satisfying-mocking smirk and glared back. Oh how much I want to strangle hug you that you won’t have any air left in your lungs because you’re so annoying cute!

A growl, specifically Chanyeol’s growl, interrupted my thoughts that made me snap back to the present world I am. I see that Suho and Yixing are in front of us and Suho is apologizing to Chanyeol for his tardiness.

I didn’t mind him and let my Chanyeol take care of him and my eyes darted towards Yixing, whose head in hung low.

“I wonder what’s going on.’

“Hey, Yixing...what happened to you?”

I watch Yixing jerked off and his body shiver.

“I-I...err...umm...I...umm...” Yixing basically stuttered. So, without Yixing telling me what happened to him, I eyed Suho who was staring at me with an unrecognizable look.

Like...’don’t even dare try to ask’ is that it? I don’t know but maybe like this-‘It’s none of your business and shut up.’ Like that? I think I prefer the first one or I prefer the both. Yeah, I prefer both.

I smiled to him and he raised an eyebrow before diverting his attention back to Chanyeol and apologizes. I look at Yixing from head to toe and saw that his left leg is not the same proportion with his right leg.

‘Don’t tell me...’

A smirk formed on my face and Yixing looked up and looked at me with a shocked face. Maybe he knows that I already knew it, since his shocked face tell its all plus his red rosy cheeks is quite visible-but I need more evidence...

I looked at his face and he still looked at me dumbfounded, then I saw something at his neck. I raised an eyebrow and eyed the ‘thing’ on his neck.

And...

Bingo.

A wide smirk formed on my face and Yixing’s shocked face turned into panic one and he quickly fixed the blazer on his neck. Hahaha, gotcha.

“My my...Early honeymoon, Suho?”

Suho stopped apologizing and a gasp and a shock plastered in his face. Yixing’s face turned into bright red like a red balloon and lowered his head...in embarrassment.

Then, I heard a sigh and quickly looked at my side and saw my Chanyeol sighing and face-palming himself.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, curiously.  He looked at me with a glare and pointed at my chest.

“What’s on my chest?”I asked again. I really don’t know what he is implying. He face-palmed himself once again and faked up a smile.

“I hope you didn’t forget that there’s a small microphone that is attached on your coat, right? And that if you talk in your normal voice or loud voice, your saying will be heard by the guests. And I also hope that you didn’t forget to turn off your microphone.” He uttered barely a whisper.

Well....judging by the fact that he said that...

Screw this.

~*~

Kris’ eyes widen and a shock spread on his face. He looked around and saw that everyone was looking at them, or more specifically-him. A faint red crept on his cheeks and quickly hung his head low.

His dumbfounded for the first time of his life.

Well, that’s new.

This is going to be in the Headlines in the Magazines and Newspaper.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and took out two small microphones and attached it to Suho’s coat and placed one on Yixing’s blazer and of course, took notice of the hickey visible at the bride’s neck. A small smirk formed in his lips.

After fixing the microphones, Chanyeol uttered in a serious and deadly tone.

“I want no one to screw this up because if you do, I’ll be having half of my money back.” Chanyeol threatened before smiling toothily. He yanks Kris with him who’s still dumbfounded and literally drags him to the table together with Hunhan and Baektao.

Suho awkwardly laughed and gulped as he takes a scan around him. Yixing sighed pathetically before lifting up his head-his face the same as it was-porcelain was it. His lips curved into a beautiful smile. Suho takes a look at his wife and a smile equalled the same as Yixing’s on his face.

Yixing planted a soft kiss on Suho’s lips before whispering.

“Are you ready?” He asks concernedly. Suho nodded his head and both nodded their heads as they reached into a conclusion.

“I’ll count to 3 and we’ll face them.”  Suho whispered. Yixing nod a little acknowledging he got what his husband said.

“3...2...1...0, now.”

They heaved an air and together faced the guests with a smile of an angel on their faces.

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen for coming here for today’s wedding and as of now, we are here now in the reception area and we want to express our gratitude for all of you for coming here.” Suho paused and snapped his fingers and a large group of butlers and maids appear behind the door with trays containing the plates with food.

A smile formed on Yixing’s face as he continued for Suho, “Please do enjoy the pabulum that is whole-heartedly made by our best friend, Do Kyungsoo.”

Yixing looked at Kyungsoo and smiled at him. Kyungsoo stood up and bowed as the guests claps their hands and he smiled back to Yixing in response before sitting down again.

Suho and Yixing both heaved an air before speaking together with smiles on their faces,

“Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the Champagne and Desert Reception!”

~*~

Chatters and Music filled the whole open area as newlywed looks at the guests and their friend happily eating-smiles is clearly seen on their faces. Suho laced his hands with his wife which caught Yixing surprised. Yixing looked at Suho with a confused face where Suho replied with a small smile. Yixing was about to ask why suddenly Suho laced his hand with his, when Krisyeol suddenly beat him to it.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, shall we see our newlywed Kim Joonmyeon and Kim-Zhang Yixing, dance?” Kris and Chanyeol uttered through the microphone.

Yixing looked at Krisyeol with a shock face. He wants to dance of course since dancing was his specialty but...wearing a gown and going to dance...isn’t that a little harsh?

He was snapped back to reality when Suho’s voice echoes in his ears.

“Yixing? Are you okay?” Suho asked concernedly. Yixing looked at Suho before shaking his head.

“Ah, Aniyo. I’m okay...L-let’s go.” Yixing pulled Suho with him to the dance floor and soon claps could be heard as they step on the dance floor.

“As expected from our dancing machine Yixing, he wouldn’t let any opportunity like this to slip, aren’t I right?” Kris asks Yixing with a wink. Yixing nodded his head and saw Chanyeol’s weird smile plus the scary aura he is letting out.

Yixing awkwardly laughed and faced Suho who was looking at Yixing all the time. The music suddenly starts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW17oECl7fo (Try hearing this)

Suho’s arm finds its way to Yixing’s waist and his hand laced with Yixing’s hand. Yixing mimicked Suho and the two dances together. They dance slowly with their hearts following each step.

Breathings and heart connects as they slowly dance, Suho leaned his forehead to Yixing’s. Yixing’s cheeks were flustered and he couldn’t look at Suho.

“Yixing...look at me...” Suho whispered. Good thing, Kyungsoo kindly took off the small microphone off their clothes since it was bothering. Now no one could hear what they were saying.

Yixing let out a small sound of rejection-not wanting to look at Suho. Suho stared at Yixing and didn’t press on when Yixing doesn’t want to. The whole dance was quiet and slow and soon the music was done.

As the music finished, Yixing wants to pull apart but Suho’s preventing it.

“Hyung...you okay?” Yixing asked not looking at Suho. Suho stared at Yixing, their position the same like they were dancing. After a few minutes of silence, Suho pulled apart and looked at the guests with a smile.

Yixing was confused and dumbfounded. He doesn’t know why Suho is acting like this. He looked down and looked at the guests instead with a fake smile.

Chanyeol saw the different atmosphere between the two and tried to form a distraction.

“Err, Wow! That was a spectacular dance from the bride and groom! Now who wants to dance next? How about Kai and Kyungsoo for the change?”

Claps and cheers spread to the whole reception are as they shouted Kai and Kyungsoo to dance. Kai and Kyungsoo blushed in response but they stood up and went to dance floor.

Suho and Yixing left the dance floor and went to the cake area.

Suho was silent while Yixing is looking at Suho with concern.

“Suho...” Yixing mumbled. Suho looked at Yixing before leaving his wife alone in the cake area and went outside.

Yixing looked at Suho left with sadness yet with concern. He looked around the guests and their friends if anyone has saw what happened. Good thing, no one was looking at them. Yixing picked up the lower area of his gown and left to follow Suho outside.


Hey guys!! So this is the reception part which is...kind of...short and unfinsihed?

Don't worry the special part will make it up!

The Edited Version will be around 8 pm.

Hope you like it :)

C u later :*