Special Part: Under the Moonlight

The Marriage of Zhang Yixing and Kim Joonmyeon

Special Part: Under the Moonlight


Suho walked calmly around the garden maze. His face shows no emotion at all but a small smile is still visible on his face. Yixing runs around the garden maze trying to find Suho whom he lost sight.

He was just following secretly when he lost sight of him when Suho entered the garden maze. Right now, he’s running and running, looking for his husband when he suddenly tripped.

He fell on the soft ground and sat up with a pain in his back and feet. He touches his left foot and saw a painful wound and the unbearable pain in the inside of his left foot. He tried to stand up but eventually fell because of the pain in his left foot.

He took off his shoes and tries to stand up clutching on the tall bushes for support. Once, he was able to stand up; he limps his way, searching for his mate once again.

~*~

Suho stops by at a small open area where a beautiful lake is defined with its beauty under the moon. He watched the small wave’s move-a small smile formed on his face.

~*~

Yixing arrives in a small open area and saw his mate standing beside the lake-watching it. A satisfied smile formed on his face as he saw his mate, smiling while watching the peaceful lake.

No matter how tired or painful he is experiencing, he only wants his mate to be happy and smiling. He closes his eyes and drops himself on the soft grass that is tickling on his legs-a tear falls down from his eyes.

The rustle made Suho snap his head where the rustle was. He saw his wife on the soft grass-crying.

By instinct he quickly went to his wife and hugged him. Yixing felt the warm embrace of his husband and he couldn’t help but hug back tightly-sobbing quietly.

Suho patted his wife’s back and talked to him.

“Shhh...Don’t cry anymore Xingie...shh...”

But with that being said, Yixing’s sobs grew loud making Suho panic.

“Hey hey...I’m here.” Suho whispered, rocking his wife to calm down. Yixing clutches Suho’s coat and cried on his mate’s chest, crying quietly. Suho knew that his wife is making his cry quiet as possible but knowing the fact that his clothes are wet, his wife is still crying.

After a good 10 minutes of crying, Yixing’s cry even out and Yixing broke the hug looking at Suho with a swollen and puffy eyes and a rosy face. Guilt stabs Suho in the heart. He knew why his wife is crying and it’s all because of him.

A painful smile etches in his face as he wipes off the remaining tears from Yixing’s eyes. Suho stares at Yixing’s puffy and swollen eyes with Yixing doing the same. A chuckle echoed in his ears.

“What’s wrong honey? Are you okay? Is there something bothering you?” Suho asks playfully trying to lighten up the atmosphere they have. Yixing hung his head low before shaking his head implying that there’s nothing wrong.

Suho raised an eyebrow before asking again.

“Are you sure?” His voice barely a whisper, Yixing looked at him and his lips quiver to answer.

“W-why a-re you l-like this? W-why did you suddenly l-leave?” Yixing stuttered while asking. Suho blinked before his eyes soften.

‘Ah...so it’s all about that why you followed me here.’

“I’m so worried about you...” Tears once again formed in his eyes. Suho caressed his wife’s cheek and tends to wipe off the tears that were now flowing from his mate’s eyes once again. His eyes caught something to which he didn’t expect. He saw an open and fresh wound from his wife’s left foot and saw that it’s quite swelling. His eyes fell into sadness and guilt.

‘Ah...I’m so selfish. I didn’t even think about him. Look at his foot Joonmyeon...he hurt himself in the process just because of you. He’s worried of you because of your action. Great, now how will you act?’

Suho mentally scolded himself. He smiled and leaned to embrace his wife. Yixing’s eyes widen in surprise. He was about to ask when Suho beat him to it.

“I’m so sorry Xingie...I didn’t mean to leave so quickly without telling you. And no nothing change from me. The Joonmyeon you know hasn’t change, remember that.” Suho taps his wife’s nose which he earned a sniff and a small chuckle.

“And I’m sorry for hurting you in the process, I didn’t mean to, really. And I’m sorry for making you worry so much and thank you for worrying about me.” Suho apologized sincerely. Yixing blinked and stared at his mate’s face before leaning to plant a soft kiss. He pulled away with a blush on his face; Suho chuckled at his wife’s action.

“So why did you leave?” Yixing press on the question he asked earlier. Suho nodded his head telling him that he will answer his question.

“I left because I felt that I need to have some time alone with myself thinking about our future. I was thinking that what would happen to us after this. Will you leave me when you get bored of me? Will you file a divorce if you didn’t get what you want from me? I was thinking of those things and I just noticed that all of I’m thinking was negative thoughts of our future. I haven’t thought of our good future at all.” Suho explained why he left.

“So that’s why you left?”

“Yes, that’s the reason why honey. And I’m sorry for not letting you know only now.” Suho apologizes once again. Yixing playfully smack Suho’s in his arm before snaking his arms to Suho’s neck. Suho found his arms snaking it’s way to Yixing’s waist.

“Pabo. Why are you thinking that way? I’ll always love you and will never leave you no matter what the circumstances it is. I’ll do anything for you Joonie...I’m here right here beside you whenever you need me, I’ll be here beside you waiting for you. Remember, that if everyone turns their back on you, I, your wife, your lover, your mate, your forgetful unicorn, will never ever leave you. Remember that.” Yixing uttered with a smile on his face. 

Suho blinks several times before he chuckled and scolded himself.

“Of course, why did I ever think that way? I’m so selfish. I’m sorry Yixing. I’m really sorry for thinking that way. I should never doubt about you and your love for me. I should ne-“

Suho was cut off when he felt a pair of lips press on his lips. His wife was kissing him. Yixing pulled away and looked at Suho.

“Shh, stop apologizing. I don’t need it. I just want you to smile, okay?” Yixing uttered with a cute dimple smile.

Suho chuckled and whispered a ‘yeah’. He leans his face to Yixing’s face and examines his mate’s face.

‘So beautiful...’

He leans once more and kisses his wife’s pinkish lips. Yixing pulled him more, pressing their lips tighter than before.

They let themselves fall into bliss where the sky lanterns spread on the beautiful sky and two butterflies dancing together with the wind under the moonlight.

Eternal love did I feel that day

The day where I was married with my one and only angel

Kim Joonmyeon

The love of my life

After so many hardships and trials that we had faced in our life

But all of that suddenly vanishes when we stepped on the world of paradise

The day where I got married

The day where my husband is over thinking about the future

And the day where I felt what true love is under the moonlight

Dear readers

When the day comes

The best day of your life

Where you and your true partner are pronounced as husband and wife

Enjoy and live without thinking the future

Think of the present

Think of you and your husband

That’ll be the air to your lungs

The hot in your coldness

The day in your night

The rain in your drought

The angel of your life

Love and Hold him dearly.

Because I...

Zhang Yixing

Had gone through all of those things


Hi guys! Omona! This is the last chapy or should I say this is the continuation of Chapter 2.......Is it good?

So yeah, it took long to revise it....

Ok what the hell, I just repeated the whole Speial Part because I was not satisfied.

So I'm sorry for the delay but I hope you will like it.

I would like to thank all of you!

Thank you for subscribing and supporting this fic.

Thank you for giving this fic lots of love.

Thank you so much.

Guess I'll see you guys next time?

Bye!

Original Version:

Pages in Microsoft Word-27 pages all in all

Words typed-7,721

Page layout-Blue and White

Edited Version:

Pages in Microsoft Word-20 pages all in all

Words typed-5,481

Page Layout-Feathers