Who's ready for a picnic

Just for me

 

“Yo, man! What’s up?” Yongguk said as he stole Zelo’s hat from him.

“Bang! Bang!” the younger boy was pretending he’s shooting Yongguk. ”Weren’t you on a vacation with your sister?”

“Yes but she found a boyfriend and it was annoying to watch them hugging, kissing and all those lovely things so I came back.” His face looked disappointed.

“I see… Let’s go to a picnic.” Zelo said to his buddy.

“Now?”

“Yep hyung, now.” Zelo said, smirking at Yongguk’s new car.

 

 

__Yongguk’s POV__

*in the supermarket*

“Should we get pizza or some crackers” I asked my pal.

“Idk, but I’m going to buy playing cards” and he rushed for them.

“Okay. Also buy some coffee. I’ll go for food” I said and turned to fruits section.

“Bang Yongguk, stop thinking about this. You’re not supposed to. Just pick out some vegetables and fruit and get the hell out of here” I said myself as I thought about the person I have feelings for. I snapped out of the thought and went to the games section.

“Gosh, why do we have to buy all this food, were only two.” Frowned Zelo.

“Man, stop complaining. You know you can’t stop eating after you start. “

“Okay, okay. I’ll stop.”

__Nobody’s POV__

We arrived near the glade. It was sunny and warm. The birdies were singing all the time and a little squirrel was sneaking in the branches of the tree they were sitting next to.

“Dude, I have to tell you something.” Zelo said to his friend with a calm voice. “I met a girl yesterday. Her name’s Bom.”

“Oh man, not you!” he said laughing “Why all the people in this world have to be in love” he was in love too but he couldn’t admit it in front of Zelo. It was too early.”Where did you met her?”

“On the street. I gave her my pho-“ Zelo’s phone ringed.

“Um, Zelo?” a pretty and beautiful voice whispered

“Yes, and you are…”

“Bom, Park Bom. Do you remember?” he jumped from the blanket immediately, starting to smile from ear to ear like he just won 5 billion dollars.

“So… whatcha doin’?” He wanted to sound casually but he couldn’t.

“Oh, nothing. Just watching TV. You?”

“I’m having a picnic with my best friend.”

“I was going to ask you if you want to hang out together.”

“O-okay. When?” his voice was shivering.

“Tomorrow maybe.” She was excited too.

“I’ll phone you then.”

“Bye.”

 

“YES, YES, YES!!! WE HAVE A DATE!” Zelo was screaming, jumping and yelling. “WOO HOOO!!!”

 

Yongguk was jumping with him too. He was excited too. After they ate everything and played cards ‘till their hands ached, the friends cleaned up and retuned to their homes .

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Are you excited too? Who does Yongguk love?

Subscribe and comment for more of this story