Venomous

Just for me

 

"Now..." Minzy started. "What...”

“I’m here!” I shouted, entering the room.

“Unnies, what are we going to do?” Minzy asked.
“Well, you can tell us what’s going on first.” Dara said.

“Hwang Jaekyung. The most evil of my school.”
“Minji!” CL was surprised of Minzy’s words.

“At first she’s kind, sweet, giving and pleasant, but when you finally start trusting her, she becomes an evil venomous snake, which is ready to steal your love, dreams and hard work.” Minzy added to her description of Hwang Jaekyung.

“So? How is she involved in our lives? I don’t get this.” I asked.

“Well, she’s now-“ But the maknae was cut by Yang CEO, who entered the room with a beautiful girl. She was dressed in an obviously new skin-tight dress, black in color. Her red platform sneakers were by Jeffrey Campbell. The girl was smiling, her soft black hair caressing her shoulders.

“Hello, girls!” The CEO greeted them. “I would like to announce something. I know you four are working hard to debut, so I thought it’s a good idea to add one more member to 21.”
CL, who was already the leader, was furious, but decided that it’s not a good idea to fight against YG Ent.’s CEO, so she greeted the new girl, introducing herself. She noticed the grimace on Minzy’s face and was already informed who this girl was.

“Hello, friends! My name is Hwang Jaekyung. I’m as old as Minji is. We were classmates and besties, until she decided to join the company and left me behind. That’s why I decided to join her here.” She smiled to the other girls. Seeing Minzy’s clenched fist, she was already pleased.
I walked to her to introduce myself. After introducing herself, Dara rushed to me.
“Bommie, this girl is creeping me out.” She said.
“Dpn’t worry, Dara. Maybe Minzy exaggerated her ‘evilness’. She seems to be a really nice girl.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Hi! Kathie's here again after a super duper long hiatus! So, I passed 7th Grade exams with awesome results and few weeks ago I started studying in the American College of Sofia(http://acs.bg/), which is one of the mist prestigious schools here. So... um... sorry for the siper duper short cahpter >,< I don't have much time but I promise I'll continue it as soon as I can. Have a nice day!