She's stunning

Just for me

 

__Zelo’s POV__

 

“Sorry!” I said after bumping into a beautiful girl. I was late for the birthday party of my older brother. “God, she is stunning” I thought, staring at her.

 

“Um.. It’s okay. Have a nice day!” The girl passed me.

 

“Wait!” I was suprised by my courage. “What’s your name?”

 

“I’m Park Bom, you?” she said shyly.

 

“Hmm, such a beautiful name. Mine’s Joon Hong or Zelo” my confidence was getting bigger and bigger.

 

“It was a pleasure to meet you but I have to go now. Goodbye.. um,  Zelo!” she smiled and continued walking. “Come on, Zelo! It’s your last chance!” I grabbed her hand and put a tiny note with my number on it and ran away. I had many of this in my pocket, in case I meet someone like her. She was looking at me, as I was getting away. “I hope she phones me someday.

 

__Bom’s POV__

 

Who was this? Why did I told him my name? Oh, Bom, how could  you be so stupid! What if we has a robber or something! Argh~!”  I was so furious, I kicked my foot into a wall. “Should I call him.” I started to search my phone in the big, shiny tote. When I found it, I added him to my contacts. "Hmm, he was very handsome"

 

What are you thinking about?” said a husky voice behind me. “Who’s that Zelo? It’s such a strange name.”

 

“Oh god, why?” I only smiled like nothing happened. My boyfriend, Hangseu was hugging me tightly.

 

“Oh, he’s a cousin.” It was clear that I was nervous. ”So, how was your day?”

 

“Okay, I guess. I’ve missed you so much.” His arms hugged her more tightly.

“Me too, honey.” I turned myself around and kissed him on the cheek.  “Are we going to eat something or what?” Hangseu said with that y voice he used, when we met. And then I smiled from ear to ear. I was so hungry.

 

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After we finished eating the most delicious corn in the world, I kissed Hangseu and said goodbye.

 

__Nobody’s POV__

 

The dark streets of Seoul were scary and beautiful at the same time. You could hear laughing from the little pubs but also the cracking of bottles near you. The street lamps were lighting her way home. Cute couples were hugging in the cold night. Homeless people laying in the garbage behind them. Such a contrasting city.

 

 

*Beep beep*

Bom received a message from Hangseu.

Good night, my princess ^3^ Happy corn dreams. Saranghae”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hi asian lovers^^

What do you think about this? Will Bom call Zelo? What does she thinks about her boyfriend?

You'll find out in the next chapter

Please comment and subscribe for more of this story