Shhh...

Just for me

 

___BOM’s POV___

“Good morning, babe.” I felt a kiss on my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes to see Hangseu looking at me with his big, wet eyes.

 

“Hello Hanggie. How did you get in here?” I was surprised he’s here.

 

“Remember the red boots infront of the door. You told me you’re hiding the extra key there.

 

“Oh, I forgot about that.”

 

“Do you want to-“ he started but I put my index finger on his lips.

“Shh..”I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him gently.

 

“Sorry, I have to go to work now.” He was looking with those puppy eyes he used when he wanted something. “Sorry, babe. Maybe another time.

 

I took a shower, got dressed and went out before even Handseu can react. CL was waiting for me infront of my house. We were going to practice all day long with Dara and Minzy.

 

*After few hours*

“Girls, I want to eat. I’m so hungry.” I frowned

 

“But unnie, you ate just half an hour ago.” Minzy and Dara said in one voice.

 

“That’s not true!”

 

“Don’t you rembemer? You ate 3 pancakes!” CL joined the dispute.

 

“Oh, god! You’re right! I can’t believe I forgot! Stupid Bom, stupid Bom!” I was hitting my foot in the bench.

 

“Unnie, please calm down!” CL hugged me.

 

“I’m so stupid”

 

“Bom-yah! You’re phone is ringing!” A backdancer was yelling from the other side of the dance studio. I ran to him and grabbed my phone. It was Zelo.

 

“Hello Bommie! How are you today?” his voice was so cute and excited. You could easily tell that he was very nervous.

 

“Okay, you?” I was panting because of the running.

 

“Okay. Do you want to meet today at 5pm at Yaesang café?” he said

 

“I think I can.”

 

“I’ll meet you there.” And then I looked at the clock. “. It’s 4:30 pm!”

 

 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><

А/N: Sorry for not updating the last few days. Do you think Hangseu and Bom are both happy? Should I add some parts?

Well, I hope you like this fic.

Please support it by subscribing and commenting