Day 1 Part 2: WE'RE MOVING IN TOGETHER?!

Three Worlds And Pure Chaos

Elliott(SooMin)'s POV

 

"Here's our first stop"  My manager said waking me up
"This isn't a dorm?" I stared wide eyed at Cube ent. building.
"Jeeze did you fall asleep as soon as you sat down in the car?" She sighs "I told you that we would meet your group mates first at the building"
"Ohhhh" I said staring off into the distance thoughtfully (ok maybe not that thoughtfully) as she dragged me into the building. I spun around a bit not wandering too far from my manager, staring at the surroundings. Cube seemed to be bigger than Pledis, then again it probably was. 

"Come on now" She said pulling in the direction of some studios. "You guys are meeting in this room." she said as we stopped in front of a door. 
"Yes eomeoni" She gives me the you-know-sometimes-I-wish-I-could-noogie-you look
"Well?" She asks staring at me.
"Are you coming in with me?" I ask her.
"Nope"
"Ok then." HECK YES time to mess around!


I enter the studio to see a bunch of tech equipment, a girl sleeping on a sofa placed against the wall and some blueberry haired guy staring at me (he's kinda creeping me out with that stare). He raises his eyebrow and turns to the girl, oh crap did I say that out loud?! I guess I should let her sleep for now, who knows maybe I can pull a prank on her later if mr. blooberry doesn't mind. I fiddle around with the music maker programs for half an hour before getting bored. I look through my bag to find one of those fake peanut cans (you know the one where the streamers pop out?), a tin of chalk dust (don't ask me where/how I got it), some fishing wire and tape. 
"Hey you make me think of Snow White Unnie" I whisper to the sleeping girl. Mr. blooberry looks at me funny again.
"She's not pretty enough to be Snow White" he says, I flinch in surprise.
"Oh! Mr.Blooberry talks!" I say in surprise, he shakes his head but I swear I can see an amused smile on his face as he exits the room.

​HECK YES NOW IS MY CHANCE!!!

​I carefully open the can pulling out some of the springs and tape one to the bottom of the can, then the other end to the tin. Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. I stuff the rest of the paper cover springs into the chalk dust I quickly smack the lid back on. I tape The can to the ceiling right above unnie. I tape some of the wire to the lid and then tie the other end to the door.  "Ok now to go nap" I mumble sneaking out into the recording area.  

End POV

 

Aida's POV

Stepping out of the van after spending five minutes fixing up my slightly messed up hair after my nap, I didn't even need to look back to know my manager had driven off faster than I could say his name.

 

"So this is CUBE Entertainment." I said while standing in front of the luxurious looking building before walking in which is when it hit me that I didn't know where I was suppose to go to meet the two other members.

 

"He could have at least told me before speeding off like that, aish."

 

Thankfully, I conviently ran into someone who worked here as they kindly told me the directions on how to get to the studio room.

 

Being too busy glancing around at the walls and interior of the hallways, I didn't notice that someone was walking in my direction as I was doing the same vice versa, our shoulders meeting in a light collision as I quickly bowed.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry for running into--" Raising my head up to look at who it was to find a blue and violet mix haired Junhyung staring at me as we had said the same thing at the same time then a slight smirk naturally came to our faces.

 

"Well isn't this an honor to meet the one and only B2ST's rapper song writer Yong Junhyung sunbae. I've heard much about you from Heechul sunbae but I'd never imagined seeing you in person."

 

"Knowing Heechul hyung, I would guess he didn't speak that highly of me and I think it should be me that is honored to meet DSP's greatest trainee." A slight chuckle escaping his lips as he spoke.

 

I had a hunch on where he got that information from but I asked anyways, "Let me guess, Heechul sunbae told you that about me?" laughing after watching him nod his head in amusement as he found it funny too.

 

"Anyways, I think I should be on my way."

 

"The studio is right over there" He pointed in the direction he came from.

 

"Thanks and it was very nice talking to you." I watched him walk away and nod in response before I turned around and headed towards the scheduled meeting place.

 

Opening the studio room door, I expected to find two people already waiting there but what I didn't expect was the lid to come off of a peanut can that was strangely placed on the ceiling, watching springs pop out along with a bunch of chalk dust.

 

The whole room was now covered in white with most of it on the girl who I presumed to be one of my soon-to-be fellow members, glancing down at myself to find a few specks of it on my jacket and jeans.

 

My hand hadn't let go of the door handle as I discovered what looked like some kind of wire tied around it with the other end taped to the lid that was now on the floor also covered in dust.

 

"Well isn't this quite the disaster." I whispered in the quietest voice I could "I just hope she doesn't wake up."

 

As if I had exactly predicted the future, I heard a small, slightly high pitched groan and whine coming from the girl laying on the sofa who now was starting to awaken leaving me frozen on the spot.

 

Bomi's POV:

I wake up with a groan and stare at my new Jeremy Scott jacket, that was now covered with white chalk. I gasp and let out an ear piercing scream. "WHO DID THIS?!" 

"Not me." I finally noticed a girl at the door way, she seems too confused to be the culprit. Junhyung rushes in a minute later, takes one look at me and falls to the floor in a fit of laughter. 

"YOU." I point my finger at the old blueberry haired man, "You did this, didn't you?!" Junhyung stops laughing and stands to eye me down. 

"Don't blame me for something I didn't do." He clucks his tongue and smirk, "But thank god your sweater is ruined, I hate having the same clothes as you." That did it. I step closer to him angrily and kicked him in the balls. Just then another boy? Wanders out from the recording room rubbing his? eyes looking sleepy.

"What happen?" He asks, his voice is too lady like. 

"My mom's gift is ruined now." I cry looking down at the jacket. Junhyung stops laughing and stares at my tear stained face. 

"Wow, never knew she had the emotions to cry." He states, only making me wail louder. 

"Unnie, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry, I didn't know that was a gift from your mom." The he-she begins to stutter. "I'm so sorry." 

"GET OUT. ALL OF YOU GET OUT!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, the confused girl quickly obeys while the he-she still stands there. "Get out! I don't want to see your face." I shove the he-she. Junhyung grabs my hand and sits me down on the couch. 

"Aigoo, stop being such a spoiled brat, I'll give you mine." I sniff and look at him. 

"Promise?" I stick out my pinky finger he stares at it and with a sigh he locks his pinky with mine. 

"You guys can come back in now." He calls out to the two girls. "Introduce yourselves and we'll head off to the dorm." 

"Hello, I'm Aida from DSP." The confused girl bows. 

"Hello, I'm Elliott from Pledis, sorry again for your sweater." She apologizes. 

They all stare at me to introduce myself, but I cross my arms and look away. 

"This is Bang Bomi, as you can tell she's from cube and has a temper problem." Junhyung says for me. 

"Are you Yongguk's daughter?" Aida asks. 

"Well no I am." I hiss and Junhyung smacks me. "OWWW what was that for?"

"Watch your language you punk." He shakes his head and turns to the other girls, "Now shall we head over to the dorm?" 

The girls nod and I shake my head, "NONONO, I'm not living with these weird people." I protest. 

"Too bad." Junhyung pulls me out of the studio and drags me towards his car. 

", !!! Someone save me!" I scream, Yoseob runs to my rescue until he realizes it's just Junhyung. 

"Oh hyung have fun." He waves. 

"YAH YANG YOSEOB WHEN I SEE YOU AGAIN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" I scream and he shrugs. 

"Is she always so rude?" Aida asks and Junhyung nods. "Now I know she really is Yongguk's daughter." She laughs to herself and enters Junhyung's car. 

Junhyung stuffs me into the passenger side and rushes to the driver side, "Oh god, Mr. Hong better pay me extra for the things I do." He sighs and drives off. 

"I don't like this." I pout and he smirks. 

Once at the dorm I rush to my room and call home. "Appa tell Zelo to bring me my hello kitties." I hang up before he could say anything else. I crawl on the middle bunk and fall alseep. I hear someone come into the room but keep my eyes closed, I hear their footsteps come closer if this was Elliott I'd smack her, but instead I feel a jacket fall onto my head. 

"Don't be a cry baby along with your group members." I hear Junhyung whisper, his fingers brush across my forehead and then he's gone. 

I took a sniff of the jacket and Junhyung's lovely smell filled my nose. "Crazy bastard." I whisper and fall asleep. 

When I woke up it was dark outside, I heard soft snoring coming from the bunks below and above me. I stuff myself in Junhyung's jacket and rush out the door. 

Elliott (SooMin) PoV

I sigh as I sit up in my bed, I see that I left my luggage by the desk. The room is fairly small but then again we aren't even debuted yet so I guess this is normal. The dorm was small but nice. I stretched a little more before climbing out of the highest bunk. I grab out Aloe and a few other things and lay them on the top bunk. I climb up myself and look around, I notice there's a spare bed and bookshelf in the corner next to our beds. 'I don't think Bomi or Aida would mind too much if I claim that corner too' I set up some pillows, blankets and stuffies down there and place my laptop on one of the shelves so I could use it without it over heating. I start placing some of my belongings on the shelves as well (only one of the shelves was full of books). "ah there we go nice and cozy" I say as I hop out of newly claimed corner. I hear the door open and turn to see-

 

Author's POV

Elliott turned to see a tall young man holding some clothing.

"Ah is Bomi awake yet?" Zelo asks looking around the dorm.
"No not yet so shhhh..." Elly mumbles quietly, looking at the ground shyly. 
"Okay which bunk is hers then?" he asks as Elly wanders off to the fridge for food.
"Middle one" Elly opens the fridge to find it empty (not that surprising really)

"uhh it's empty" Zelo says staring at the empty bunk, Elly shoots up hitting her head on the top of the fridge
"What?" Aida asks still groggy.

"BOMI'S GONE?!" Elly shouts wide-eyed.
 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

Author's note I though it'd be helpful to show you the layout of the dorm and their beds before we start so you get a nice mental picture of where they stay.

 This door down here leads to a little balcony

This is their bedding area (replace the window with a small bookcase)

Okies I think that is good for now Lyri outie~