Second Member Revealed! Sane Leader Umma

Three Worlds And Pure Chaos

BIOGRAPHY (Photo from left to right shows what she looks like with short hair, in a hoodie and in casual wear)

 

Name: Aida Yu

Ethnicity: Canadian-Chinese-Korean mix
 
DOB: November 16th
 
Age: 17
 
Languages: English, Cantonese, Korean, Simple Mandarin, Simple Japanese
 
Height: 155-156cm
 
Weight: 47kg
 
Personality:
Isn't exactly the brightest kid in the world but knows what she's doing.
Well known for her temper and being easily annoyed meaning getting on her bad side is NOT a good thing, ever.
Has a tendency to be hyperactive & random or be quiet & calm which makes her unpredictable at times but mostly likes to have fun and play around.
Gets very curious to the point she would do anything to find out even if it takes her days to do it.
She's the only person in the family to own both a bike (which she usually paints white or black) and a black motorcycle which she herself modified to her liking.
For some odd reason, she has more friends in the opposite gender than her own but she doesn't mind.
Enjoys listening to her Ipod while wearing black headphones she decorated on her own.
 
Past/Background:
Born from a alien father and half human, half alien mother.
When she asked why she was a human unlike her brother who was born an alien, her father explained that they were told their second born child would get only the human genes from her mother which eventually ended up being her.
Even though her parents had lived on another planet outside the solar system for the longest time, she was raised on earth because of her mother's suggestion of having her adapt to a normal lifestyle in a more peaceful environment.
Later on she met her first friend and things were going absolutely great until the day she got a call of help. 
Being someone who would help anyone in any situation even in the face of death, she went to where her friend was.
Only to find out it was a trap. 
If it wasn't for her father's friends aka her uncles arriving at the right moment, she wouldn't be seeing daylight today.
Ever since that day, she has learned how to use a sword to defend herself and it became harder to gain her trust so unless she really knows you, she wouldn't tell much about herself.
 
Is signed to DSP Entertainment and will debut in a new trio girl group called 3W
 
Style:
She likes to wear mostly not very revealing clothes like long sleeved shirts, zip-up hoodie, hooded sweaters, dark jeans, high tops/sneakers/converses/black boots with heels & accessories with mostly black or silver necklaces, bracelets and rings
(a big portion of them having spikes)
Doesn't like carrying around a bag when she goes out but is fine with one that she can sling across her chest.
Not really into dresses much but when she does wear one, it's usually black and down to just under her knee with shoulder straps.
 
Likes: Food mostly sweet things but can eat pretty much anything, sugar, Pepsi, playing video games on game consoles, going on the computer, watching variety shows and kdramas
 
Dislikes: Spicy food, Papaya, people who do things that harm others and don't care
 
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, eating
 
Habits: Drools in her sleep, biting her lip, talking too loud
 
 
Family/Relationships:
 
Uncles: EXO (Alien)
 
Dad: Kris (EXO)
 
Mom: Amber (F(x))
 
Siblings: Daehyun (Older brother)
 
Childhood Friend: Changjo
 
Friends: Yoseob, Dongwoo, Sungjae, Hyojun, Minhyun, Thunder, Jonghyun
 
Boyfriend: None
 
 
Some Facts:
 
Ideal type is SS501's Kim Kyujong
 
Wardrobe mostly consists of the color black
 
Has a fear of heights and loud noises
 
Has a pet black cat named Nightshade
 
 
 
3W
 
Stage Name: Kang Hyunrim
 
Persona: Sane Leader Umma
 
Position: Leader, sub-vocal, sub-rapper
 
Fanclub Name: Oinkers
 
Fanclub Color: Pearl Metallic Red
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys, it's me, BlackB2UTYInspirit, co-author of this story and as you can tell, I am the member that is in this chapter! Most of it is based on myself except for a part of Personality, all of the Past/Background and of course the Family/Relationships & 3W info. I don't actually have a cat (I want one though)
Hope you enjoy reading this story as much as we will enjoy writing it out! We will try to update this ASAP if writer's block doesn't appear! ^-^ ty for reading!