Final Member Revealed! Stubborn Dancing Machine!

Three Worlds And Pure Chaos

 

BIOGRAPHY 

 

Name: Bang Bomi

Ethnicity: Korean
 
DOB: Feburary 26
 
Age: 15
 
Languages: Korean, Japanese, English, Beginner Mandarin.
 
Height: 153 cm 
 
Weight: 47kg
 
Personality:
She's a stubborn girl who uses violence instead of words to fix a problem. She has a thing for cussing thanks to her dad who cuss around her when she was young. She doesn't get along with other people excpet Zelo (But her group members grew on her). Isn't the most polite girl and never talks formally to those older than her. As a big temper. Her mother and father spoiled her so she's very self centered and used to getting things her way (she'll use fake tears if she has to). Can not stand living in a messy home. 
 
Past/Background:
While not having the best relationship with her parents she cares for them. With two leaders as your parents there is often quite a bit of pressure to be a leader yourself. Her parents had a divorce when she was born so she often had to bounce between the two with them. She learn to poker face so that they wouldn't argue over who was her favourite. While at her father's house she began to form a close relationship with Zelo, who she can always rely on to be there for her.  Soon she learned from the Maknae that aegyo was a very effective way to get things.
 
 
Likes: Listening to music, photography, keeping to herself, hello kitties. She refused to tell us more.
 
Dislikes: annoying people (maknae is exception later on), Yong Junhyung from B2ST (they didn't get along as soon as they met), Flashing lights, Himchan (because he continually teases her for being half angel).
 
Hobbies: Photography,dance, writing lyrics.
 
Habits: Twirling her hair when shy, being violent, calling her dad by name instead of Appa, picking on the maknae.
 
 
Family/Relationships:
 
Dad: Bang Yongguk (BAP/Alien)
 
Mom: Shin Jimin (AOA/Angel)
 
Childhood Friend: Zelo.
 
Love Intrest: Has a crush on Junhyung (B2ST) but is never going admit it.
 
Fun Facts:
was supposedly suppose to be delicate like her mother, ends up being all manly like her dad
mom taught her to look girly
Was really sad to learn that angel wings gene was canceled out by the alien genes (so in revenge she calls her dad by full name)
She can read minds but often blocks it out
 
 
 
3W
 
Stage Name: Bomi
 
Persona: Stubborn Dance Machine
 
Position: Main dancer, rapper
 
Fanclub Name: kitties
 
Fanclub Color: hot pink