First day, Debuts?

Three Worlds And Pure Chaos

SooMin's POV

"Aish." I grumble as I pulled myself up from bed. I look over to the clock, "It's only 8:30, why are you ringing?" I ask it before begrudgingly pulling myself up from my warm pile. I dig through a pile of clothes and get dressed before I wander down to the kitchen to go find some food. I see a note on the fridge. "oh unnie probably has filming or schedule or something.." I mumble.
"Have you gone and made it a habit to talk to yourself when people aren't around?" I spin around to face Henry smirking.
"Oh it's just you' I said in a mono tone voice, looking at him with my poker face on.
"Hey! I though we were friends!" he said dramatically with his hand over his heart " I am hurt SooMin!" I chuckle at his antics pulling out my soup mug and grabbing the cereal and milk.
"When did you tun into a slice of cheese?" I ask as I sat down to start eating. "And h
ow'd you get in here anyway?"
"Kahi let me in before she left." He calmly said, stealing my mug of cereal.
"Hey!" I frowned trying to take it back from him. I gave up with a pout when he chugged it down. "Why are you here anyway? it's a Sunday so no class or anything"
"Would you believe me if I said I had nothing better to do for the next 3 hours besides bothering my best friend?" He asks, I nod grabbing another mug of cereal and munching on breakfast. 

After breakfast Henry drags me out the door chattering like an excited chipmunk over a new cafe that he wanted to go to.
"Anyways I saw that they had these really cute cupcakes and-" he suddenly stops causing me to walk into him "wait hey SooMin how long have you been training again?"

"Almost 3 years now" I reply calmly
"Oh! Maybe you'll get to debut soon!" he says excitedly "But competition is pretty tough this year so maybe not this year"
"I doubt it, I don't think they are gonna debut me at all" I say flopping down into one of the cushioned chairs in the cafe, staring at a menu
"Why?" Henry asks me.
"Because, I've been training by myself for 3 years and haven't been placed to train in a group" I sigh, just then my cell phone decides to ring.

"Allo?" I answer
"Oh! SooMin CEO hyung wants to talk to you today." I hear my friend (and secretary of the CEO of Pledis Ent) say excitedly. "I think it's good news~ get over here at 6 okay? Okay gots to go bye~" 
I stare at my phone blankly trying to comprehend what just happened when suddenly Henry grabs Aloe.

"Hey! what are you doing?!" I shout as I try and get him back from Henry
"Just wait a second-" he says pinning a piece of paper to Aloe's face


"Tada!" he says holding Aloe up with a really creepy drawn face pinned to his face. "In honor of you debuting here is your visual member!" He laughs handing Aloe back to me, I pout a little and hug Aloe close before slipping him back into my bag.
"Wow I almost half expected you to rip the face right off" Henry jokes as our drinks come.
"How'd you know I'm gonna debut? And I left it on because it's cute" I mumble the last part.
"oh I could hear an excited voice jabber in your ear so I just assumed" he shrugs. 

"Well I have a meeting with the CEO later..." I grumble

TIMESKIP

"Well Henry had to go after we got coffee, I came home and fooled around for a while, what am I gonna do for the rest of the afternoon Aloe" I ask lying on my sleeping pile, holding Aloe above my head. "It's nowhere near 6 yet-" I start looking over at the clock only to see it says 5:45.
"Oh Crap!" I drop Aloe into my bag and run out the door towards the Pledis building

"Annyeonghaseyo" I say bowing 90 degrees to the bossman of Pledis entertainment.
"Annyeonghaseyo SooMin" he replies. "Now you're probably wondering why I called you down." I stare at him, well duh I was curious.....
 "Well I have decided to collaborate with Cube and DSP" he pauses "I want you to be in that group." he says finally
"OMO?!" I say loudly before slapping my hands over my mouth in embarrassment. "I-I mean really?"
"Yes Soomin" He chuckles "Or shall I say Elliott now?" I stare at him
"Really? out of all the things you could have picked to be my stage name you had to pick the one that'll confuse people the most?" I ask pinching the bridge of my nose in a silly dramatic manner.  "Aishhhhh. Ok then, Kamsamnida!" I say bowing.

"Oh and one more thing, you'll be moving into the dorm with you groupmates tonight"
"EHHHH?! O.O!" 
"Yep and your caretakers have already packed everything up for you"
"OMO?"

"Now away to meet your groupmates! Good Luck!"

My head spins as I am swept away, this is all happening so fast I am so confused.

END POV

 

Aida's POV

I slowly opened my eyes halfway as I saw the sunlight leak in through my blinds as SS501's Love Like This was blaring from my Ipod touch as I had set my alarm to ring at exactly 8:30am.
 
Turning onto my back after finding myself laying on my left side, I glanced up at the row of bars supporting the mattress above me which was also the second bunk of the bed, singing along to the chorus while dancing to the parts I knew which wasn't much.
 
I really didn't want to turn it off but I had to if I didn't want to wake up everyone in the house and with my older brother's room right next door to mine so I pressed the stop button thus silence filled the air once more.
 
Sitting up as my green and yellow blankets fell down to my waist, scratching my head with my short black hair looking like a complete mess, swiftly standing up after getting out without bumping my head against the metal.
 
Putting up my arms above my head as if reaching for the sky, I made a weird noise while stretching before letting out a sigh once that was over then opening my room door to head out towards the living room and kitchen area.
 
After walking down the two flights of stairs, I looked up to find 5 of my uncles sitting on the black leather sofas while being so immersed into the video game that they were playing--well only three of them were, the other two were just watching.
 
One of them looked up and saw me as he lifted his arm to wave at me.
 
"Good morning, Aida!"
 
"Morning Tao" I managed to somehow raise my hand up to wave back while mumbling.
 
He swiftly got up from his seat meanwhile Sehun who was sitting beside him also glanced in my direction and gave a smile as he also waved at which I returned back sleepily once again.
 
I shuffled towards the dining table while Tao followed behind me and even took a seat across from me when I sat down to eat my breakfast which consisted of just blueberry pancakes and a cup of soya bean milk.
 
"Aida, Aida. ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"
 
Snapping out of the trance I'd been in, I lifted my head up to see Xiumin standing there with my Samsung cell phone in his hand.
 
"HEY! SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE THAT?!" I reached out to grab it but being the shortest person in this house, I wasn't even close to grabbing it let alone touching it as I gave a frustrated whine.
 
"Calm down, I just got it from your room. You have 10 missed calls by the way and all of them are from your manager." He tossed it to me which I quickly caught it before it hit the ground, giving a small glare before checking to see if it was true.
 
Checking my call log, I found that he wasn't lying and that there was also a most recent missed call again from my manager from DSP so I pressed the call option before putting the receiver to my right ear.
 
"Hello? Yes, manager? The CEO wants to see me at the entertainment building? Now? Ok, I understand. Goodbye"
 
After ending the call, I shouted the name of the person I needed the most right now.
 
"DAEHYUN!!"
 
Minutes later my older brother arrived after exiting his room with an annoyed expression on his face while his short dark chocolate brown hair, which is usually gelled up for his schedules, was now a complete mess with a few loose strands here and there.
 
"Let me guess, you want me to drive you there?"
 
"Yes please. Thank you~!"  I gave the most innocent looking smile I could before rushing to dress up in my casual wear which consisted of a white t-shirt, black zip up leather jacket, black skinny jeans and 3-inch black ankle boots with straps as I also grabbed my Itouch and black skull candy headphones.
 
---------
 
Once we arrived at the DSP Entertainment main building, I hopped out of the passenger side of his car while shouting a quick thank you before speed walking into the lobby and entering the elevator, pressing the number 10.
 
Stepping out the minute the doors opened, I made my way to the largest office belonging to none other than the CEO himself, grabbing the long horizontal door handle but not forgetting to knock in order to gain permission to enter.
 
Walking in to see the familiar black walls, pure white rectangular sofas, a single swivel ball chair with a red interior and his huge work desk that he sat behind which had a lamp, his computer, a pen holder and a place to hold his files.
 
"Good morning Aida." He had turned around while seated in his office chair as his back now faced the multiple ceiling to floor windows that gave a view of only a part of the city.
 
"Good morning." I give a little bow before I started to sit down on the sofa but he put up a hand to stop me.
 
"You don't have to make yourself comfortable today, you can leave once I tell you what I wanted to, it won't take long I promise."
 
"Ok.." Straightening myself up again, I stood there slightly nervous as to what it is that would require me to come so early when I usually came in the afternoon when the other trainees would arrive too.
 
"I'll get straight to the point knowing you don't like it when I drag things out. Our company, DSP, is going to have a joint collaboration with Cube Entertainment and Pledis Entertainment to form a new girl group consisting of three members, one of them which will be you."
 
I stood there blinking while trying to process the news the CEO had just told me.
 
"Does that mean that I will debuting soon?"
 
"That's right. Also you will be moving in with the two girls as of now. You don't have to worry about what to pack as your parents have already done so for you."
 
Once again I was still as a statue, letting my brain absorb all this info that had come so suddenly.
 
After regaining myself, the first thing I did was whip out my cell phone, pressing the number 1 as it immediately connected me to the person I had set it to on speed dial: my dad.
 
"Hello?" From the sounds of his voice which was deeper than normal, it seemed like he just woke up but I didn't care, all I wanted now was answers.
 
"Since when did you have all of my stuff put in a suitcase ready for me to move in to a new place?!"
 
"Stop complaining and listen to what your manager says, we already sent it--oof!"
 
I heard a groan coming from the other end as suddenly my mom's voice could be heard.
 
"Sorry about that, don't mind your dad and you know how grumpy he can be in the morning."
 
"Why didn't you guys tell me you already did all of this?"
 
"Yes, yes, I apologize, it's my fault and your father's. So please forget about this and have a fun time alright? Bye!"
 
"But wait--!" It was too late as the repeated monotone beeping noise told me that they had hung up.
 
Glancing over at the CEO, I looked at him hoping that this was all a dream and that I was just sleeping but what he said next didn't help at all.
 
"The company van is already downstairs and ready to take you to the dorm that you will be sharing with the other two trainees that will be your fellow members. Have fun!"
 
"Yes, I understand. Goodbye." I bow again before exiting the room as my heels make a click clack noise on the tiled floor and the limestone floor of the elevator as I press the button that would take me to the lobby, walking out once I arrived.
 
Grabbing the handle and pulling the door to slide it open, I hopped in my seat and closed the door again with a slam as I leaned back in the leather while gripping the armrests, feeling the van start up and go on it's way to the dormitory.
 
"Just exactly how long will it take for us to arrive there?" I glanced out the window with a hand covering my mouth as I yawned, not even looking at my manager while asking.
 
"We're not going to the dorms. Boss just notified me that you're going to the CUBE Entertainment building to meet the other girls prior to you moving in with them" After that he didn't say a word with all his attention only on the road.
 
'This will be fun I guess or will it?' I give a mental groan as I reclined the seat back to fall asleep minutes later.
 
END POV
 

Bomi's POV:

 
"Fire! Fire~!" My eyes instantly snapped open at the sound Himchan screaming like a wild man. 
 
"Quick, grab my Hello Kitties!" I scrambled to grab all my precious stuffies. Suddenly stopping to notice what Himchan was doing.
 
"Eh, eh , eh , eh, eh, eh, ehhhhh~ B.A.P." He began to horribly mimic his future "wives". (Don't ask me anything more, he's obsessed with 2NE1.) 
 
"Kim Himchaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" I growled, but he had already ran out of my room. "Come back here you little !!!" 
 
"?! Who's ing in my house? Jongup stay out of my daughter's room!" Yongguk (my weird father) hollered from downstairs. 
 
"Hyung... I'm right beside you..." 
 
"Oh..." He scratched his head and nervously laughed. "Never mind then. Bomi are you okay?" 
 
"AM I OKAY?! DO YOU THINK I'M OKAY?!" I snapped, my eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. "Some idiot decided to wake me up on the ONLY day I have to sleep in!" 
 
"Somebody's cranky." Himchan clucked his tongue and smacked my forehead. That did it, when he turned his back to me, I kicked between his legs and he doubled over in excruciating pain.
 
Zelo walked out of his room and eyed the dead Himchan, "Hyung, don't you own a bed? Why are you sleeping on the floor, someone might trip on you." He scolded his hyung and turned to me with a bright smile, "BOMIIIIIIIIIIIII~ How's your morning?"
 
"Better now that he's dead." I snickered and stalked over to the kitchen.
 
"What do you want to eat?" Yongguk asked. 
 
"Ice-cream!" I exclaimed childishly. 
 
"Too bad." He handed me a plate of what looked like pancakes. "Don't ask." He said noticing me examine the food. "Just eat it." 
 
"Uhh, is this even edible?"  I looked at Youngjae who was stuffing his face with them. This is why I didn't like to live in B.A.P's house, none of them knew how to cook and that Himchan was another reason I only came here on weekends. Too bad that all changed when I got accepted and it was better if I moved here since living with AOA is very awkward. I took a bite out of the 'pancakes' and shuddered. That Youngjae has no taste buds... 
 
"Bomi, you have a call." Yongguk came over and handed the phone to me. 
 
"Hello? WHAT?!" Beside me Youngjae choked on his food when I screamed. "You want me to come to work?!" I ended the call and threw the phone across the room. 
 
"YAAAAAAAH! I liked that phone." Yongguk cried as he gathered the shattered pieces. "I'm not driving you to Cube anymore." He stuck his tongue out at me. Is this man really my father? I rolled my eyes and walked away. 
 
"I didn't ask you for a ride." 
 
"How does cube put up with her?" I heard Jongup ask. 
 
I ignored them and stomped up the stairs to get ready. 
 
After I was done, I waved goodbye to Zelo and walked towards the subway station. A yellow convertible pulled up beside me and Himchan smiled. "Hello little girl, do you want some candy?" He grinned. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "I was joking! Get in I'll give you a lift to Cube and not to Himchan's candyland." 
 
"Why do I have a feeling I'm going to regret this?" I quietly said to myself as I hopped in.
 
"So, are you going to find out that you got kicked out of Cube?" He smirked. When he saw that I was about to jump out of the car he shut his mouth. "Sorry. I like to pick on you too much." He chuckled and things got awkward. Finally after what seemed like forever, we arrived at Cube. "Who's car is that?!?!?!?!" He pointed to Junhyung's sleek convertible.
 
"Junhyung's." I say and step out of the car.
 
"Why does he have a ier car than me?!" He wailed eyeing the car.
 
"Cause he's richer than you?" I retorted and walked towards the enterance.
 
"Fine don't say goodbye to someone who was nice to you." Himchan muttered and drove off, I chuckled to myself and kept walking but accidentally bumped into Junhyung.
 
"Watch where you're going." He snapped. I glared at him and ignored him. (Junhyung's really moody these days.) "Yah." He grabbed my arm and glared at me. "Apologize." 
 
"I don't want to." I shrugged out of his grip and stomped into the building. He followed in pursuit and we both walked into Mr. Hong's office glaring daggers at each other. 
 
"Come, come you two. Aigoo, whats with the aura around you two?" He asked glancing between the both of us. 
 
"Nothing." We both mutter and sit down. I scoot away from him and he does the same. 
 
"Now, I've decided to finally debut our Bomi..." He paused and rubbed his forehead in concern, "Anyways we'll be collaborating with DSP and Pledis." 
 
Junhyung stood up, "So why am I here? This has nothing to do with me." 
 
"Oh it does, so sit down before I smack you." Mr. Hong glared and Junhyung plopped back down. "We aren't able to find a manager for Bomi yet and we decided on you cause you seem to be the only one that can handle her." 
 
"WHAT?!" Junhyung and I both exclaimed, we stared at him in disbelief. 
 
"So, before you two can complain and give headache go wait in the studio room for the other members. I have no time for your bickering." He pushed us out the door and slammed it shut.
 
"Great this must be my punishment for breaking the dating rule." Junhyung mumbled to himself. 
 
I stomp into the studio and drop down on the couch. "WHY ME?!" I scream in my head. "Why is he my manager? I would rather have Buttchan as my manager than that womanizer." I hissed. 
 
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" I froze at the sound of his angry voice, this was the first time I've ever heard him so angry. "Say it again." He growled and stepped towards me. 
 
"I called you a womanizer. What are you going to do about it?" I taunted him and he raised his hand. I thought he was going to hit me but he calmed down and shook his head. "Were you just about to hit me?!" I screamed in bewilderment. 
 
"Shut up. If you don't want me to smack you go to sleep or something." He barked and for some reason I obeyed. After shutting my eyes for a few minutes I began to feel guilty for teasing him about being a player. 
 
"Hey... Junhyung oppa." I stopped at the use of my words. I hear him shuffle around on the couch, "I'm sorry." I mutter and fell into my slumber. 
 

End POV