Meeting You Again?

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     NO ONE'S POV

 

            The students who are chatting about their new classsmate become silent when their music teacher: Mr. Park entered the room.

            "Goodmorning!" their teacher greeted.

            "Goodmorning seonsaengnim" all of the students stand and bow their heads as the teacher seated infront.

            "Okay guys.. There's nothing more to do right now. I want all those performers to practice for the upcoming night event. Okay?" Mr. Park said as he bring out his Ipod and a novel book.

             "Yes seonsaengim! Guys go on. Let's practice kay!" Yesung excitedly yelled.

              Because of disappointment, Kyuhyun frowned and just slammed his head on his desk trying to sleep to get rid of his boredom.

             Meanwhile, some students, those who will going to perform on the night event are practicing whe they heard a knock on the door. *knock,knock,knock* everyone paused and locked their eyes on the door trying to see who is knocking. Then suddenly a half body of a man popped out on the door: it's Kibum.

             "Anyeonghasaeyo seonsaengnim. Can I talk to you for a while?" Kibum asked. Mr. Park nodded and went outside leaving the students curious except for Kyuhyun who does't seems to know what's happening cause he's still leaning on his desk.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

      SUNGMIN'S POV

 

               Now we are already infront of my classroom door. I 'm feeling nervous and excited at the same time. I hope that everything here is different from Seoul Academy. .everything.

              "Don't be nervous. Relax yourself cause I assure that you'll be fine. You will surely enjoy being in this class" Kibum said giving me an assuring smile.

               "Ne..Kamsahamnida" I bowed my head and he got closer to the door. *knock,knock,knock*

                "Anyeonghasaeyo seonsaengnim. Can I talk to you for a while?" Kibum asked. The teacher. I saw the teacher nodded and made his way on us and closed the door.

               "Seonsaengnim. I'd like you to meet our new student and he will be going to this class too." I saw the teacher smiled at me.

               "Anyeonghasaeyo.. I'm Lee Sungmin. Nice to meet you sir. Please take good care of me."

               "Aa.. So you are the student from Seoul Academy. I'm glad to meet you. I'm Mr. Park, your Music teacher" he sir.

                "So sir.. I gotta go enter the room then" Kibum said and Mr. Park nodded.

               "Okay. there's nothing to do just practice your performance if you're going to perform" Kibum nodded.

                As Mr. Park said, Kibum already made his way through the door and smiled at me before entering the room. when he entered, he shouted. " Okay guys let's practice. Woohoo!"

               Mr. Park looked at me "Okay, better to introduce yourself to them now" he is still smiling at me. .how nice this teacher is.hope that all of our teacher here is also like him. He entered the room first and catch the attention of all the students.

              "*clap,clap* Class.. Listen, you have your new classmate. So better to know him eh" he gave me a signal to enter the room.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

      KYUHYUN'S POV

 

 

                It's good to have some rest. I'd rather choose to sleep than to practice. ..arrghh, i don't like this day..i hate it..

                "*clap,clap* Class.. Listen, you have your new classmate. So better to know him eh" I heard Mr. Park said but still I'm leaning on my desk.

               I frown when I heard some giggles and murmurs from this annoying girls. ..aish..really.it's disturbing me..

              "Anyeong. I'm Lee Sungmin. Nice to meet you all. Hope to get along with you guys. Please take good care of me" the man introduced himselfand the girls went crazy. I can hear that there are some shouting: "You're so cute!", "He smiles!", "Aaaahhh!" .what the hell? Cn they give some respect. They might scare him. aissh.by the way.what's his name again? Lee?? Lee Sungmin? wait? Lee Sungmin? Sungmin?! Did he just said?! Could it be?.. I raised my head and I saw the man's face. My eyes widened when I saw him. ..he is the man in the cafe..

                "Oppa! Where school are you from?" suddenly a girl asked him. He smiled to the girl that made the girl's face red "I'm from Seoul Academy" Upo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter