First day

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

           Because his apartment is not that really far from SM Academy, he just insisted to walk. He is always releasing a deep sigh every time he remembers what happened a while ago. He didn't even know the reason all those words came out from his mouth. Maybe he was just carried away by his anger that's why.

           When he reached the school gate he suddenly felt nervous. He took a deep breath before entering the school gate to calm himself. As he walk to enter the school, someone bumped him hard.

 

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    SUNGMIN'S POV

 

          "Ouch!" I screamed when someone bumped me.

          "Oh..I'm sorry. Are you okay?" the student apologetically asked.

          "It's okay. I'm fine" I said still caressing my aching shoulder.

          "I'm very sorry for that......Oh?" I frowned

          "Why?" he looked at me. Scanning my face.

          "Your face is not familiar. I think I haven't seen you before"

           "Aah..Yeah.I just transfer here. This is my first day actually" he smiled.

           "Oh? Really? Wait..So, you are Lee Sungmin from Seoul Academy right?" I raised an eyebrow. ..how did he get to know my name and my school..

           "Umm..I'm sorry, just make you shock a bit. By the way I'm----" he wasn't able to finish his words when we heard someone shouted. I think he is shouting someone in our area.

            "Yah! Kibum-ah! I said you have to wait for that transferee...What's his name again?" the diva-like man said.

            "Hyung..Lee Sungmin"

            "Oh right! Lee Sungmin. Wait for him and take him on a tour cause you're the one in-charge..aisshh" he said and laid his eyes to me.

            "Who are you?"

            "Aah..hyung..he is Lee Sungmin" the diva-like man jaw dropped.

            "Ha?!...Yah! Why you didn't tell me earlier! You!..aisshh..." he shouted. ..maybe because of embarrassment..

            "Annyeong! I'm Lee Sungmin, nice to meet you" I smiled as I introduced myself.

            "Hey there..I'm Heechul. Kim Heechul, student council's vice president" he said and patted my shoulder. ..how come there is a guy like him that exist?..making someone's impression of him being rude then now a cool guy..

            "Kibum-ah! Go now! Make sure that you will going to bring him to his class before his second class starts okay. Ask the student information personnel to know which class he belong. I'm going, I'm already late. You can also come on our second class. I will be the one who will explain to Mrs. Han why you weren't able to attend her class." Heechul said and left.

             "I'm sorry for that" I shook my head.

             "It's fine...by the way, what's your name again?" I asked him.

             "Oh. I almost forgot. I'm Kim Kibum, student council's secretary"

             "Nice to meet you Kibum-sshi. Can I ask? Cause I'm so curious why you know my name and my school." he smiled.

             "Hmm..Seoul Academy must be different huh.. Unlike in other school maybe..here in SM Academy, before the student make his way here in school the student in charge and the one who is handling the task already know some information about a certain transferee maybe sometimes also some of the officers and students..except!...for our president. He doesn't know anything" he explained. ..huh?..how come?..

              "Eh? Why? Should be the president knows everything?"

              "Yeah.. it's just because the president have no interest in handling this task. He prefer to do some big task about the school development than handling this whatsoever task he said. That's why he passed this job to our vice president. The vice president is now the one who is handling this job while his lowers are in-charge. He just have to assign in which of the lowers" he explained

               "I can't still understand why. Even though you already explained it. I can't get what's on your president's mind"

               "We can talk about that later but for now I'm going to show you first all the important facilities here inside the campus" I nodded.

               "Okay"

               "We sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter