Joining a Club?! (Part 1)

From The Start [HIATUS-EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

   note: Sungmin's POV only.. :)) just a short chap.. sorrry..     

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

         SUNGMIN'S POV

                 "Good morning hyung! Kyuhyun!" Donghae greeted as he enter the room with Siwon following him at the back. ..thank God.. they are here..

                 "Ne.. good morning" I greeted back.

                 "Good morning" Siwon also greeted as he bowed his head slightly. I only smiled in response.. ..what a polite man.. :))

                 I frowned when I realized that Kyuhyun didn't even bother to greet them back. Donghae seems to notice it. He put his hands on my shoulder, patted it lightly and smiled. Then, he turned to face Kyuhyun who is now busy with his console.

                 "Yah.. Kyuhyun-ah.. Remember, you should attend the meeting tomorrow.. No excuses!!" Donghae reminded him.

                 "Okay... I will" Kyuhyun replied, not even taking a look on the person he is talking with.

                 Be sure.. Cause I will cut your head and throw it if you didn't attend.. Remember that" Kyuhyun sighed..

                 "Alright"

                 After a few minutes, the room was already filled with students and the class started on time. The classes went smoothly till lunch. Our professors discussed about different things about our lessons. Sometimes they are asking some things regarding the preparation for the fest next month but still we are more focused on our lesson.

                Throughout the classes, sometimes I'm getting distracted because my jerk seatmate here keeps on playing his console. Cursing it in a weak and soft tone but for me to be able to hear it.. And it's really geeting in me.. but I need to calm down..we're in class right..

 

                 I ate my lunch with Donghae, Siwon, Yesung, Shindong and Kibum.. Heechul hyung is not with us cause he was called by the dean.. don't know why..and Thank God that jerk was not with us in the entire time of our lunch. They said that he might be bullying some students in the campus.. aisshh.. >_<

                 We still have 20 minutes before the next class starts. So, we decided to spend our remaining time in the studend council's office.

 

-----------SC's OFFICE-------------

                "Hyung" Donghae called. I paused from reading and turned to look at him.

                "Wae?"

                "Have you already joined any clubs?"

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter