Introducing.

Living With Twelve Flower Boys, EXO

"Let's start the meeting" Lee Soo Man started. " So as we know, EXO is already known world wide, Thanks to the teasers, But there's one personal problem." 

"What is it?" hyungseok asked. "They don't have dorms yet. We're having a problem searching for a dorm." Lee Soo Man stated.

"Hmm...." You guys went silent for a few seconds. " Let's call appa." Hyungseok suggest. "Okay." Taejun took out his IPAD and set a video call with your father.  

After a few rings, your father came up to the screen. "Oh, My children, what brings you to call me?"  " Appa, SM have a problem with EXO, The new group. they don't have dorms. Where should they stay?" Taejun asked. "How about our mansion?" He bluntly stated. "Bwo?!" Taejun and you half-shouted while hyungseok choked on his drink. "What's the problem? We have 12 bedrooms and add the other rooms 24 rooms?(is that even possible? XD)" Suddenly, EXO choked at their drink. You giggled seeing them  watching you guys disbelief. 

"Appa have to go. Bye. Be good!" He quickly hung up. "So? Is it okay?" Soo Man asked. You looked at EXO then your brothers. "Okay." You beamed. " Thank you. That means the meeting is over. So, EXO pack your things you will go to their mansion tonight. Is that right?" Lee Soo Man looked at you. " Dae." You guys stood up and bowed to them. " We Are One! kamsahamnida!" EXO stood up and bowed.

You guys went out of the meeting room. "Hyunjoo!" Someone called from behind. You spun around and it was your cousin. "Jongdae oppa!" You waved. He approached you guys. "Annyeong, Taejun hyung! Hyungseokkie!" He smiled and high-fived them. "Yah, I told you not to call me that Jongdae." Hyungseok playfully punched his shoulder. You guys chuckled. You looked at EXO that was standing just behind chen.

" Mind as well introduce us to them ." You looked at EXO. "oh! I almost forgot. Guys, This is my cousin Hyunjoo, Taejun and Hyungseok. Introduce yourselves." Chen ordered them. "EXO-m's leader kris!" A rather tall  guy salute you. "EXO-M' Dancing machine, Lay!" The guy  smiled showing his dimples. Chen looked at your amused reaction. "Lay, I think you got yourself a new fan." Chen smirked at you. You looked at him. " Yah!" You punched him playfully. Lay just smiled sweetly at you. You turned crimson a little bit.  "So, let's move on" Chen smirked.

" EXO-M's Baozi Xiumin!" The guy who looks similar to a steamed bun waved and smiled at you. "Baozi? Steamed bun?" You tilted your head in confusion. "Nae." "O...kay.." You smiled and look to the next member. " EXO-M's lead vocal Luhan!" He smiled with his deer like eyes. You nodded. "EXO-M's Kungfu panda Tao imnida!"A guy with dark circles around his eyes said while waving a peace sign in the air. You chuckled. "Cute." Tao blushed a little. "Xie Xie" He spoke in mandarin. You understand him since you learned mandarin before. 

"Annyeong! EXO-K's Leader SuHo imnida!" He eye-smiled. You smiled back and proceed to the next member. " Annyeong! EXO-K's Main Vocal  D.O imnida!" A guy with rather large eyes waved and smiled. You waved back and giggled. "Annyeong! EXO-K's Dancing Machine Kai imnida!" A guy with tanned skin bowed. "Ah.. nae.."  You smiled. "EXO-K's Maknae Sehun imnida!" He eye-smiled. You proceed the next member. He was the one that you smiled to. "Annyeong! EXO-K's Lead Vocal Baekhyun imnida!" He smiled. You smiled back and came to the last member.

"Annyeong! EXO-K's  rapper chanyeol imnida!" He saluted. You were taken aback by his deep voice. " Woah.. For just a cute face you have a deep voice." Chanyeol turned crimson. You covered your mouth realizing you just blurted something. "My Hyunjoo likes Chanyeol? Aigoo, I thought i'm your bias." Chen pouted jokingly. 

"Yah! One more time teasing me, I will make sure that you are not allowed in the indoor swimmingpool jongdae oppa~" You smirked. "Okay.Okay. I'll stop. " Suddenly, Mr.Woo came. " Young Miss, The chefs at home asked what do you want for dinner." He told you. "Hmm.. Prepare a meal for 15 people and prepare 6 bedrooms." You told him. "Nae." He went outside again.

"Ahem." Your brothers cleared their throat. "Oh! oppa! Let's go home." Hyungseok rolled his eyes. " Finally she realised us after being in flower boy paradise" Taejun chuckled. You threw him a look. "Let's go home. Since It's almost 4 pm. You guys pack your stuff and I'll send the adress. Umm.. SuHo right? Here my phone number. If you guys ready text me." Taejun ordered them and exchanged numbers with SuHo. 

After biding goodbyes, You went outside and hopped on the car followed by your brothers. " I hope the house won't be chaotic." Taejun  blew his bangs. You just chuckled and think of a recipe for later.

--------------------------------------------------

As you know her cousin is Chen from EXO-M . 

Eunkyung how did you guessed it right? 

So, plss subscribe and comment!