Meeting Lee Soo Man

Living With Twelve Flower Boys, EXO

You stepped out of the airport. The sunlight hitting your face. You looked around being familiar with your hometown.. Seoul. The last time you went here was when you were 7 years old. You inhaled the familiar scent of Seoul.*Ah... I miss this..* Suddenly, Someone tap your shoulder. You looked back. "Young Miss and Young Master, The car is ready." Your butler, Mr.Woo informed you. "Kamsahamnida.." You bowed to him and entered the car with your brothers behind you. "Go to SM since we must meet Lee Soo Man samchoon for the latest update." Taejun ordered the driver. "Nae, Master." With that, the car went speeding off to SMENT. 

(Baekhyun's POV)

"OPPA!!! SARANGHAE!!"  "OPPA!!! OPPA!!" 

We were trying to enter the building but the saesang fans kept screaming and blocking our way. "Don't come near or we will use violence!" Our bodyguard firmly said to them as we enter the building. Thank god we have Jungmin hyung!  He is our toughest bodyguard.We entered the building and went to the lobby waiting for our manager.  Suddenly all the screams went down and it was exchanged by murmurs. "What happened?" Kai asked realizing the screams of the saesang fans was gone. Usually they would scream until we enter The  practice room. Suddenly 2 Boys and a girl entered.

           

I've gotta admit the girl was beautiful and the boys were equally handsome but.... they seemed cold.

"EXO-K! Lee Soo Man orders you guys to enter Meeting Room No.2" Our manager said. "NAE!" We said in unison."Will EXO-M join us?" Sehun asked. "Nae, They will join later."  I glanced back at her. she was looking at my direction too. I smiled at her and she returned the smile. 

"BAEKHYUN!" Our manager called. I turned back realizing the others already left. " NAE!" i catched up with them.

(Your POV)

"Lee Soo Man wants to meet you at Meeting Room No.2" The lady behind the counter told us and... winked? Did she just winked at Taejun oppa? You looked at Taejun to see what was his reaction but he kept a poker face on. He curtly nodded at the lady. "Let's go." You guys began to walk to the room.

After the lady was not in your sight you and Hyungseok burst out laughing. "Hyung! She was obviously making a move!" Hyungseok clutched his stomech because of the unlimited laughing. "Yeah.. Yeah. Hahaha, it's funny to laugh at a guy who got winked by a lady in her what? in her 30s? Tsk.." Taejun sarcastically said and rolled his eyes. You giggled at him. "Don't be mad oppa~" You did your signature aegyo. He ruffled your hair. "! Can't Be mad at you for long, My cute sister~" he sang and kissed your forehead. You giggled.

After a few minutes of walking, You guys finally found the Meeting room. "Let's go." Baeing the oldest, Taejun knocked and entered the room first. Soon the two of you followed suite. "Annyeonghasayo~" You greeted Lee Soo Man. He smiled and greeted back. "Oh! Sit down~ You guys grown up, I see~" 'Nae.." You chuckled.

Suddenly, you realized that the room was already filled by six boys. "Oh? they're the new group?" You asked Lee Soo Man as you sat down. "Ah, Nae.. EXO-K meet Park Hyunjoo,Park Taejun and Park Hyungseok." EXO-K stood up and did their greeting. "WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONGHASAYO EXO-K IMNIDA!" they greetes powerfully. You chuckled. "They are more of them, but the others are running late. Should we start?" Youngmin asked. "Umm..." You looked at Taejun. He nodded knowingly and answered. "Nae, We may- " 

*Knock, Knock* 

"Come in" the door opened and came in 6 boys. *They're the other half?* You thought. "Jeseongmida sajangnim" They bowed 90 degrees. "Nae, We were just about to start. Sit down." Soo Man gestured them to sit. "So, shall I introduce you guys to them again?" he said chuckling. "No need." You stood up, "Annyeonghasayo~ Park Hyun Joo imnida." You bowed. Your brother stood up and introduced themselves too. "

"Okay, Let's start the meeting. "