Tour

Living With Twelve Flower Boys, EXO

"So.." Taejun was cutted off by one of your butler. "Master, Dinner is ready." He notified your brothers. " Okay. Thanks." Your butler bowed and left. "So, since dinner is ready, let's eat. Just leave your suitcases here. The maids will pick it up." Taejun snapped his fingers and two of your maids came. "Bring the suitcases up to the six bedrooms. Two per room kay?" "Nae." The maids bowed to him and picked it up. 

EXO looked at Taejun in disbelief ( Except for chen.) since they never experienced this. "What are you guys waiting for? Let's eat." Taejun led them to the dining room. 

 

"Wow.." All the EXO members exclaimed. "Since when did it change?" Chen asked. "Since you moved to California for 5 years." Hyungseok sarcasticly replied. "Oh..wait..when did i move to california?" Chen blinked. Hyungseok rolled his eyes and flicked chen's forehead. " Oww.. Yah! I'm your hyung!" Chen Flicked back at Hyungseok. "Okay. Guys, that's enough." You said as you entered the dining room. 

(you were wearing this )

"Annyeong!" You waved at them. "Annyeong!" Instead of EXO, Hyungseok replied faster.You rolled your eyes. "Well, Let's eat and then a tour, Nae?" 

-------------------

After eating dinner, You and EXO was touring the mansion.

"This might be weird, but we have a recording studio where you practice your vocals or record things. This is it."

"Woah~" All the EXO boys exclaimed. "Er, why do you have a recording studio?" Sehun asked shyly."Do you guys know Park Hyejin?" You asked EXO. "The late Park Hyejin sunbaenim?" Suho asked. "Nae..." You looked at Taejun, Taejun just nodded. "What about her?" Chanyeol asked. "She is our sister." With that one statement EXO was speechless. 

Taejun clapped his hands. "Okay! Let's move on!" You closed the door and proceed to the next door that was a bit far.

"And this is the dancing studio, where you can dance or bla bla bla" Hyungseok bluntly stated. 

"Woah~" Kai was the most surprised. "Can we practice here?" Suho asked."Sure why not?" You smiled. "Okay, let's move on" Taejun led to the next room.

------------------------------------------

After the tour, Exo went to their room. "Hyunjoo-ssi?" Suho tapped your shoulder. "Nae?" You turned around. "Thanks for this." He smiled sincerely. "No problem, Suho-ssi~" You smiled back. "Just call me... Suho oppa." You giggled. "Nae, Suho oppa" Suho's heart fluttered at that one word. "Goodnight~" you waved at him and wet to your room.

"Nae..." Suho smiled brightly while clutching his chest where his heart was beating like crazy. "Hyung, wae are you smiling ?" Sehun stared at him weirdly as he entered the room. "Oh nothing..." He hoped onto his bed and closed his eyes. *Hyunjoo..*