Basketball Game

Living With Twelve Flower Boys, EXO

You groaned as the sun rays hit your face. You could here a little commotion outside. You sat up and groggily rub your eyes. *Who's that?* You heavily bring yourself to the door.

-----------------------------------

"Chanyeol! Don't make too much noise or she's gonna wake up! " Suho hissed. "I want to got to the bathroom hyung!" Chanyeol whispered. "All the bathroom are occupied with the hyungs." He pouted. "Well why-"

You opened the door suddenly making Suho and Chanyeol jumped in surprise. "Oh! what are you guys doing here?" You were a little bit surprise seeing Suho and Chanyeol in the morning. " HyunJoo-ssi! Is there anymore bathrooms? The hyungs occupied all of it. " Chanyeol whined.

Suho wasn't paying attention with you guys he was busy admiring the angel infront of him. *She's so... beautiful.* You looked extremely beautiful in the morning.

Without the make up you look pure and inncoent not that you wear too much make up. Your pale skin looks like it was shining in the morning. It was just pure perfection. 

"Suho?" You waved your hand infront of him. "Oh? Nae?" He blinked. "Are you guys free today?" You chuckled. "y-yeah.." He turned crimson since he was caught staring. "Wanna play basketball later?" You smiled. 

"Basketball?" His eyes widen. This angel infront of him can play basketball? "Yeah. I was thinking of archery but you guys maybe doesnt know how to do it so I think basketball suit you guys." You smiled.

"That's great! We haven't played any sports for awhile after debut. Where do we play?" Suho beamed excitedly. "In the courtyard at 10 am. Get ready. I may not know how to dribble but I can shoot very well." You smirked. "Let's see about that. Ey?" Suho slyly grinned. 

"See you then. Tell the others." You waved and get back inside. "Okay! See you. " Suho went to their room to tell the boys about the basketball game. 

----------------------------------------------

At 10 am, You met the boys at the courtyard. Eventhough they were only wearing t-shirts and shorts you gotta admit they were like going for a photoshoot. "Ready guys?" You half smirked half grinned. "Yeah." Sehun looked at you with a determined expression. 

"Let's begin then."