WTF??!!

The princess's princess

 

I was starting to enjoy this macho thing. It has been the four more relaxed days that I have since I came here. Krystal was doing almost everything for me and well… I was taking advantage of it. It’s not strange anymore…it’s good… really good.

Hehehehe

But Krystal seemed tired. Hehehehe It isn’t easy to be the servant, right princess?  I chuckled at that thought.  I don’t think this would last long but I will enjoy while it lasts.

I yawned. It’s so late already. I plopped on the bed and after a moment Krystal appeared. Luna was already snoring.  Krystal looked tired. I chuckled again

 

‘’Princess… want to give up now?’’

 

The smile disappeared as soon as I saw her glaring.

 

‘’Shut up, idiot. This is all your fault’’

 

She came near me and laid down. I didn’t need her to order me and I snuggled closer to her. She put her arms on my waist.  This has become a habit since this macho thing started. At first it was awkward but I was enjoying it already.

 

‘’Now, sleep!’’

 

I grinned. Even though I was the ‘’princess’’ she was ordering me.

 

Princess,

You’re definitely unique

 

I was feeling uncomfortable with my position so I tried to move a little but…

 

 

Wait a minute!

 

 

Why is Krystal’s chest so flat? 

 

 

This doesn’t seem right. I tried to move my head but I felt… nothing?

 

 

And why is her arm son heavy?  Krystal has the same weight of a feather.

Something IS wrong.

I opened my eyes a little….

 

 

NO CHEST?!

 

 

AND…AND…AND…A MUSCULAR ARM?!

 

 

I raised my head slowly…

 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

 

 

THERE IS A MAN ON MY BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

I pushed him of my bed, took my pillow and start hitting him with my pillow

 

 

‘’ERT! ERT!’’

 

 

He was trying to defend himself so I took another pillow and start hitting him with both

 

‘’STOP! STOP! HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY?!’’ He managed to say while trying to protect his head with his arms

‘’ME?! CRAZY ?! I SHOULD BE THE ONE SAYING THAT, ERT!’’

‘’I’M NOT A ERT, STUPID!’’

 

Eh? Stupid?

There is only one person in the world who calls me like that. I stopped hitting him and looked at him carefully

 

‘’PRI-PRINCESS?’’

‘’Who else, stupid?’’

 

He…I meant she stood up and my jaw dropped…

 

WHAT THE HELL?!

 

‘’Amber you need to go the doctor, really’’ She was cleaning the dust off her body ‘’Why aren’t you answering me?’’ I think I forgot how to close my mouth and Krystal noticed that ‘’Why are you looking at me like that, stupid?’’

 

No words came out from my mouth so I pointed at the mirror of the bedroom. She looked at me confused but she did it.

 

‘’KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA….I…I…I…I’M A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN’’’

 

She freaked out and started to examine her body nervously…

 

 

‘’I HAVE MUSTACHE, ARM MUSCLE, ARMPIT HAIR AND... AND…’’ she looked inside her pants ‘’NOOOOOOOOOO’’’

 

She came near me and hugged me tightly. My face became hot. I have a lot of male friends but…but… THIS ISN’T RIGHT!

 

‘’Amber… now what I’m going to do?’’

 

 Soojung whined and looked at me with her puppy eyes.

 

 

RATS! RATS! RATS! RATS!

 

 

 

She is handsome!

I tried to look away. Our bodies are so close and because she is still wearing her girls clothes I can see her toned body well.

 

DAMN IT!

 

‘’Krys…’’I hold her shoulder and pushed her a little ’’Pick some of my clothes and change, ok? I will wait outside’’

 

I practically left the room running. I can feel my face burning. Good thing nobody else was home. I sighed.

 

 

What are we going to do????!!!

 

 

 

I waited like 20 minutes until Krystal finally left the room. She was wearing a t-shirt and one of my jeans but because now that her new body was bigger than mine the clothes marked her toned body.

 

‘’I look good, right?’’

 

She asked me playfully as soon she saw my mouth wide open. I shook my head and looked away

 

‘’Not really’’

 

I saw her puffing her cheeks from the corner of my eye.

 

‘’Liar’’ She pouted ‘’ Stupid!’’ She called me and I turned my attention back to her

‘’What?’’

‘’Let’s have a date’’

‘’Eh? People will think that we are a gay couple’’

She giggled ‘’ Now that I’m dressing as boy, you dress as a girl’’

‘’No, thank you. And you aren’t dressing…you are one’’

Krystal stuck her tongue ‘’Go change now! We will go to Lotte World!’’

She took my hand and guided me to the bedroom. She took out some of Luna’s clothes and put them on my bed. ‘’Change!’’

 

I looked at her

 

 

Really?

 

 

She noticed my stare ‘’ What?’’

‘’ert’’

 

I said playfully and she hit my arm’’ I’m not a ert… it’s normal! We are…’’ She stopped for a moment’’ You are right…I will wait outside’’

 Hehehe

This is fun

 

 

 

We were like a normal couple on Lotte World. One more of the rest. I enjoyed the day with Manstal but something was missing…

I don’t really know why but when we were both girls we were more intimate but now that she was a boy… there was a little barrier between us…I want my princess back to normal.

This was my fault. If I hadn’t complained of being the boy nothing of this would have happened…

 

‘’Hey, stupid!’’ Someone was moving my body ‘’ Wake up!’’

 

I opened my eyes and in front of me was… Krystal!

 

‘’PRINCESS!’’ I jumped and hugged her ‘’YOU ARE NOT A BOY ANYMORE!’’

‘’Eh? What are you talking about? Stop hugging! Have you gone more crazy’’ She was trying to push me away but I was stronger

‘’Yeah. Crazy about you’’

‘’Sertiously…What the hell is wrong with you?’’

 

She was complaining but I could see her read ears. I was smiling like crazy.

 

 

This is what I want. 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Lol...I think I'm stoned xD Too much jelly

Anyway...

Make this girl happy and left a comment, pleaseeee (^O^ )