I want to be the girl...just once!

The princess's princess

 

‘’ I’m tired of always being the boy!’’ I whined and plopped myself lazily of the bed.

‘’What are you talking about stupid?’’

I turned to see the girl next to me. Krystal was looking at me curious for my sudden outburst.

‘’I’m tired of always being the boy’’ I whined again

‘’Have you become crazy? You are a girl’’

Yeah. It’s true. I’m a girl but it seems that the fans often forget that. At first they thought I was a boy. Ok. I didn’t mind. But sometimes I wonder if they really want me to be a boy or if they remember that I’m a girl. Lately, I have discovered that they paired me up with a lot of people, especially girls! And I’m always the gentlewoman. Seriously, can I be the girl just once? I also want someone to court me!

‘’I think the fans forgot that!’’

Soojung looked at me and…she hit me on my head

‘’Ouch. That hurt’’

‘’You deserve it, stupid’’ she sighed’’ Seriously, Amber, why is bothering you that now?’’

‘’I don’t know. I just want to be the girl once. Even when they paired me up with Key, I’m the boy’’

Ok. Even Key was more feminine than me. This was not helping me at all. Soojung was laughing at my comment. She was not helping at all either.

‘’Hey, I’m serious’’ I pouted

‘’Ok. Sorry’’ she stopped but she was grinning like mad ‘’I will be the boy then’’

‘’You…What?’’ Did I heard it right?

‘’I will be the man of kryber’’

‘’Eh?’’ I am confused now

‘’Yup.  How you want me to court you, princess?’’

 Krystal imitated the boys from dramas. I looked at her. She was grinning like crazy. I knew it… She was teasing me!

‘’I don’t want a boyfriend like that’’

Krystal’s expression changed. She has a scary one now. I gulped.

‘’Don’t get full of yourself, Josephine. If I were a boy I would have a lot of girls behind me now’’ she complimented herself

‘’I doubt that’’ I said in a joking manner and thanks to that I won another slap on my head

‘’Just go to sleep, my lady’’

‘’I can’t! You’re on my bed’’

I stuck my tongue out and Krystal did the same. Then she pushed me on the bed. I giggled and was going to put my arm behind her head but she stopped me.

‘’I’m the boy now, remember?’’

I looked at her confused. Krystal put her arm behind my head and the other one on my waist. I was red. I didn’t like this position at all! It was embarrassing! And I was a few inches from her bust! I lifted my head to see Krystal and she was sleeping already. I wanted to change our position but this girl won’t let me. I can’t understand where her strength came from. But I was happy. She was trying to help me at least. I’m tired. My eyes are closing…