Have you gone crazy?

The princess's princess

 

Amber was acting strange. She seemed to be immersed in her thoughts. I was wondering what that stupid was thinking and I thought of a lot of possibilities until I was snapped out of my thoughts by her voice

‘’ I’m tired of always being the boy!’’

What? Has she gone crazy? I looked at her. I think she noticed my confused face and repeated her sentence again

‘’ I’m tired of always being the boy!’’

But still I don’t get it. A boy? What is she talking about?

‘’Have you become crazy? You are a girl’’

 ‘’I think the fans forgot that!’’

Seriously? Only for that? This stupid made me worried for nothing. I slapped her. She deserved it!

 ‘’Ouch. That hurt’’

She whined and I smiled. I like seeing her suffering.

‘’You deserve it, stupid’’ I sighed’’ Seriously, Amber, why is bothering you that now?’’

I needed to ask. I was strange for me to see her worried about that. It’s true that sometimes she is bothered by it but no to that extent. She would let it pass when someone mistakes her and even laugh. A serious Amber isn’t normal.

‘’I don’t know. I just want to be the girl once. Even when they paired me up with Key, I’m the boy’’

So it was that. This stupid would be the death of me. I know that Amber likes to visit our fanpages and well, she found out about kryber and other stuff about it. She also discovered she is paired up with a lot of k-pop idols, especially girls and thanks to her style she is normal the boy in the relationship or at least the strong one. And that didn’t change even when it was with boys and well it didn’t help either that Key was way more feminine than Amber. I giggled because of that. It was just so ironic.

‘’Hey, I’m serious’’ She pouted

‘’Ok. Sorry’’ I stopped but I was grinning like mad ‘’I will be the boy then’’

That slipped out of my mind. But it can work. I didn’t have problems with it. Maybe I can’t have the boyish look because of work but at least I can act like a boy. I have been friends with Amber for a long time and I can  copy her. Also,  the fans already say that I take the lead in kryber.

‘’You…What?’’

This stupid doesn’t believe her ears

‘’I will be the man of kryber’’

‘’Eh?’’ She was confused

‘’Yup.  How you want to court you, princess?’’ I asked.

If she was going to be the lady, I need to be the gentleman. Normally girls like to be courted and I don’t think Amber was the exception to that rule. I want to help her but I couldn’t resist not grinning. It was so funny to see her like that.

‘’I don’t want a boyfriend like that’’

She doesn’t want a boyfriend like me? Is she blind? That was a low kick! I glared at her and she gulped.

 ‘’Don’t get full of yourself, Josephine. If I were a boy I would have a lot of girls behind me now’’

Of course! I would be popular with girls if I was a boy, right?

‘’I doubt that’’

This stupid! I slapped her head again. I’m trying to help her and she pays me teasing me.

‘’Just go to sleep, my lady’’

It was late. Almost midnight, we need to rest

‘’I can’t! You’re on my bed’’ She was grinning

Stupid Josephine! She knows I will sleep with her but she teased me. I pushed her on the bed and like always she was going to give me her arm as a pillow but I stopped her.

 ‘’I’m the boy now, remember?’’

I put my arm behind her head and the other one on her waist. I can see her red ears.  I giggled. I know she is uncomfortable because her face is in front of my bust so she tried to move but I won’t let her. This is so funny to watch. I pretend to be asleep so she gave up moving.

 At first it was confusing seeing Amber so worried about being the ``boy’’. Maybe she has reached ``the age´´. I know about it thanks to Jessica-unnie. She has told me that there is a period when woman want to have a lover, get married or have children.  SNSD’s members like Hyoyeon has passed it and even Jessica-unnie and Vic-umma did it. She told that every girl experiment it in a different way.  

It’s kind of sad because it means that we were growing up. Sooner or later, Amber will have someone and I will be left behind. I won’t be the princess anymore and I won’t have her attention like now.  I know that this will happen but I didn’t expect it to be so soon.

I looked at Amber. She is sleeping peacefully. This stupid doesn’t know the effect she has on me. I’m now depressed thanks to her now!

 I hugged her and closed my eyes.

The only good thing is that at least, I can help her.