Sweet Suprise

Lost and Found

"Lets go home now." I said standing up. "Its getting late and thanks to finding you  I never got to do my homework." I glared at Ricky and Ricky just sunk where he was sitting. I laughed for a moment then turned away. "If you're not going to follow me then I'm going home."

I felt a two hands grasp mine and I looked at the two of them. "I guess that worked." I giggled. Ricky pinched my cheek as we walked down the hill.

 

"Are you tired?" Ricky asked me curiously. "I'll carry your book bag." He immediately took it off my shoulders without my answer. 

"Hyper still." I laughed. Changjo literally facepalmed himself and I turned to Changjo. He blinked at me then smiled. I couldn't help but smile back at him. "I wonder when we'll find the other 4." I said to myself. "Hopefully before my appa comes home..."

"Your appa?" Changjo said. "Right your mom said something about him coming home soon right."

"Yeah." I nodded my head. "I haven't seen my dad in a couple years. With him working. My mom has a little more freedom and comes home more often than my dad." I looked at Changjo. "The longest my dad was home in the past couple years was around an hour or so. But I let him rest on those days."

"Didn't you want to talk to him though?" Ricky asked. My eyes turned to Ricky who was kind of saddened by the little information he recieved.  

"I did." I said. "But his health is more important." I smiled confidently bringing my arms close to my side. "That's why  i let him rest. When he has his days off. I let him rest." I nodded my head not looking at either of them.

"Weren't you lonely?"

"Not really...." I nudged my head towards my shoulder. "I mean... being without your dad for a couple years is a lot less worse then being without your dad." I looked at them. "Did that make sense." The two nodded. "So... I guess.." I stopped for a moment and shrugged. 

"Well I hope you get to see your dad soon." Changjo smiled. 

"Maybe sooner than you think." Ricky pointed. I looked up and my eye widened to the male standing in front of my house hugging my mom tightly around her waist.

"Appa!" I screamed. He let go of my mother and turned to me. A big smile formed on my lips.

 

"_____!" Appa ran over to me and I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "My daughter." He said in tears. "How have you been? Have you been eating well? Oh I'm so sorry we haven't been able to see each other. Look how much you've grown!" I laughed.

"Appa lets talk more in the house." I gestured. I looked behind me staring at the two then I looked at Changjo.

"Come with me." Changjo pulled Ricky's collar and Ricky flailed for a second trying to keep himself balanced.

"Thanks Changjo." I smiled. I quickly turned to my dad who was waiting for me and I ran over to him entering the house. Appa gave me a beam and it lit up our room as I happily saw my mother with a joyous smile bring some juice to the living room.

 

"How is work sweetie?" Umma asked appa. Appa just nodded his head while taking a sip of his juice. I took a sip too and noticed it was a little sweeter than my mom's liking. A warm feeling filled me, because my father liked sweet things.

"Fine." My father said. "I'm on my break for a week or two." He put the juice down and slipped his hands into umma's. "We'll get to spend our anniversary together after all."

"I thought you forgot." Umma blushed. 

"Aish like back in high school." I rolled my eyes. Appa eyed me then leaned over to pinch my cheeks. "I'm just saying." I raised my hands in innocence. "Umma said you guys always..." I paused then pouted.

"I have something for my little angel." Appa said. I looked at him as he reached into his pocket. "I'm hoping by now you have your heart on thinking about getting into a relationship."

"Oh I saw our little girl sleeping with a boy." Umma whispered.

"YOU'RE AT THAT STAGE!?!" Appa's eyes widened.

"ANI!!!!" I wined taking the box from his hands. "He's not my boyfriend! He is my friend! And he just slept over that night!" Umma raised her eyebrow then giggled and appa held his chest tightly. "Geez! I'm clean!" I puffed my cheeks. "Don't you trust your daughter?"

"We do." Umma smiled. "Right dear?" Appa nodded his head then sipped his juice on more time. "Then what was he doing here so late? I don't remember answering the door for him." 

"He and a lot of my other guys friends are insomniacs." I said. "So I let them come over and I sing them to sleep." I smiled honestly, even though it was a total lie. 

"I see." Umma nodded her head. "Well they're always welcomed here to sleep." Umma smiled. "Especially with the extra rooms in the house and all." I laughed.

"Just not in your room." Appa reminded me.

"What kind of daughter do you think I am." I said before taking a sip of the really sweet juice. Appa just smiled and I rolled my eyes but secretly was happy. 

 

"What do you think she's doing down there?" Ricky asked as Changjo climbed through my bedroom window. "We should go down and check!" Ricky turned around but Changjo took Ricky's arm and threw him onto the bed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you." Changjo glared at Ricky and Ricky gulped. "______ hasn't seen her father in a long time. It'd be nice if she wouldn't have to explain the whole two boys in her room suddenly." He raised his eyebrow.

"Well get off me!" Ricky pushed Changjo and Changjo got off before losing his balance. "Geez." Ricky hissed. "Its not like her parents are going to stay here long." Changjo looked at Ricky.

"What did you see?" Changjo asked Ricky in an attentive look on his face.

"Everything." Ricky said. Changjo raised his eyebrow. "Nothing bad.... just some interesting things going to happen in the future."

"I didn't know you can see into the future." Changjo said with a kind of an annoyed look. 

"I just got them." Ricky smiled. "And I saw how we're going to find Niel hyung." Changjo stood up straight. "We'll be finding him very soon"

"How soon?" Changjo asked. Ricky looked away then outside the window. He then looked at Changjo with that kind of unreadable expression. Changjo laughed and then looked out the window as well, letting the breeze come in nicely.

"You'll see."