Picnic part 1

Lost and Found

"Hey ______" Ljoe smiled as he came into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked at him. "Morning." I smiled back at him, "Watcha getting?"

"I was gonna make breakfast." I chuckled. "Want to help?" Ljoe flinched and scratched his head slightly. "You don't have to." I said with a smile.

"No." Ljoe shook his head. "I want to." He grimaced. "But I'm bad luck when it comes to things.." I gave an 'o' look before smiling. "I might end up burning the food."

"Nonsense." I shook my head. "Lets try cooking basics then! Let's make America style breakfast today." I said holding up my finger. Ljoe stared at me suprised. "What?" He chuckled shaking his head. "Ljoe is from Oregon right?" He blinked. "When did you come to Busan?"

"Busan?" Ljoe whispered to himself thinking. "When my parents separated." He smiled, I gave a sorrowful smile. "I went to live with my dad, but my dad didn't want me."

"I'm sorry." I said, then I shook my head. "Let's not talk about it." Ljoe gave me a hug then moved over.

"Alright." He chuckled. "So what's my first mission?" I looked at him suprised then laughed.

"Why don't you crack the eggs"

"Yes ma'am~"

 

"Man... why won't they get up." I frowned as I came downstairs. "Chunji nearly strangled me you know!" I yelled, Ljoe was sitting at the table chuckling. "They don't deserve this amazing breakfast."

"It's not their fault for being lazy bums." Ljoe chuckled before sneaking some of the vegetable into his mouth. While his mouth was full he said. "I never got to ask ____." He said. "Where are your parents?"

"I don't know now." I said blinking. "They went on a cruise when I have only found Ricky and Changjo." Ljoe stared at me suprised. "Ah well.. it'd be pretty hard to explain 5 guys in my house by now. I mean they thought Changjo was my lover." Ljoe chocked. Then after calming down he blushed. "Crazy right?"

"You think?" Ljoe chortled. "Ah the foods going to get cold." He frowned. "Let's just eat with out them." He smiled, I nodded my head and sat next to him. "The others are going to miss out."

"On the food you burned?" I questioned, he nudged me and I chuckled. "I'm just kidding Ljoe." He gave me a smirk then grabbed a sausage. "American.." I said. "I haven't made this style in a long time."

Ljoe took a big bite of it, and added rice. "It's still just as delicious." He said beaming, I lifted my hand to wipe some rice off his mouth. "Or maybe its cause you made it." I blushed at the comment and pushed him.

"You helped."

"I burned it."

Chuckling slightly we continued eating the breakfast. When we were both full we wrapped the food up for the others to eat and we sat on the couch and I sighed. "Its gonna be another boring weekend."

"You went on a date with Niel last weekend." Ljoe said suprised. "How was that boring?" I hit him slightly and he chuckled. "Well what do you want to do?"

"I don't know..." I sighed leaning my head on Ljoe's shoulder, he chuckled again. "It's already 10!" I lifted my arms nearly swatting him, he glared at me. "Sorry..." I said sticking my tongue out.

"Want to go out then?" Ljoe asked me curiously. I looked at him. "We haven't had some alone time." He pouted.

"I haven't had some alone time with Chunji either." I said poking him. Ljoe scoffed and poked me back. "What are we going to do?" I asked him curiously.

"How about we go on a picnic." He smiled. "At my spot?" I stared for a second then smiled. "We don't have to cook either... we could just got to the market and.."

"I'm saving my money." I frowned.

"What for?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing important." I lied shrugging then I got off the couch. "I'll go get ready then make us some lunch." I smiled at him. "You should get ready too."

"I'm a guy." Ljoe said going into a really lazy position causing me to giggle. "I can get ready in 5 minutes." I rolled my eyes and headed up stairs. Ljoe stared at me then scrambled out of his position running past me to head upstairs.

"I thought you could get ready in 5 minutes!" I called.

"That's only if they don't care how they look!" He called. I rolled my eyes one more time then went into my room. I heard a few crashes and I wondered what he was doing. Then I flinched at Chunji's roar.

"CALM THE HELL DOWN I'M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP!"

"He should be awake." I mumbled to myself before rumaging through my closet.

 

I came downstairs in some dark toned skinny jeans with a over sized jacket, my hair was in two braids giving me such a childlike feel. Ljoe was in his fitted crewneck, under I can tell was a hoodie, and he was wearing some dark washed skinnies. "We match." I chuckled. He rolled his eyes.

"What do you want to make for lunch?" He asked me curiously.

"Something not burned." I smirked, Ljoe came over to me and put his arm around my neck playfully trying to strangle me. "Okay okay" I laughed. "Let's make sandwiches and go to the market for drinks." Ljoe let go and nodded. "Geez you're agressive."

"You're lucky I'm taller than you." Ljoe smirked. "Call me a dwarf and I'll go really agressive on you." He gave me a rawr action causing me to stifle my laugh. "Lets start and head out." I clapped my hands together nodding my head.

"What do you want on yours?"

"Cheese.. oh do we have crackers?"

"Crackers on a sandwich? That's a strange mix.."

"No!! Not like that."

"Oh... uh... I think Chunji ate them all."

"CHUNJI!"

 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!?!?!?!"

 

I blinked then looked at Ljoe. "Is he really asleep?" I asked him. He looked upstairs then back at me nodding his head.

 

=========================

Alone time with Ljoe~

I noticed most of you reading this are Ljoe shippers/Changjo shippers :o?

Are they really your bias? or are you just shipping the couple in general?

Comment your thoughts :3

Anyeong~~