Two Boys

Lost and Found

"Cupcake~" I walked in and jumped nearly dropping the tray of snacks in my hands. "How was your talk with your dad?" I blinked then set the tray down on my desk.

"Fine." I stuck my tongue out. "My mom and dad crashed on the couch so I' m here now." I smiled. Changjo sat on my bed and I jumped onto my bed making Changjo jump into the air. I giggled.

"You seem to be in a good mood." Changjo said with a small pinch on my cheek.

"Of course." I laughed. "I got to talk to my dad." I looked over at Ricky who was staring at the snacks. "You can eat them if you want Ricky." Ricky smiled and took a cookie.  A smile formed on my lips and I looked back at Changjo. "Did you hear our conversation?"

"All I heard was sleeping with your boyfriend." Changjo smirked. I blushed and slapped his thigh. He flinched to sit up and eye me. "Am I not your boyfriend?"

"ANIYO!" I wined. "Stop assuming that." I blushed.

"Changjo is clingy." Ricky said. I raised my eyebrow. "But I like you more!" He smiled. Changjo hugged me tightly and Ricky rolled his eyes before bringing the tray over to my bed.

"If I get any crumbs on my bed its on your head." I flicked Ricky's temple and he smiled then continued eating. "Anyways." I said. "I'm trying to have to come up with something so my parents will let you stay here." I thought.

"You can say we're penpals." Ricky said curiously.

"6 penpals staying here?" I raised my eyebrow. "How does that work out."

"Ljoe hyung is from oregon though." Ricky said. Changjo's eyes rounded and I gave a curious look. "I mean. He can speak english! Yeah hehehe." Ricky said. I blinked then took a biscuit from the tray and placed it into my mouth.

"Whatever." I said. "So its Changjo, Ricky... who next?" I thought to myself.

"If you're planning on finding us by age you'll find Niel hyung next." Changjo.

"Especially since we're all guys." Changjo raised his eyebrow as well. I looked away from Changjo and shivered and he chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm sure it'll be fine."

"You sure about that?" I giggled. I looked at Ricky who was eating and I snatched a cookie from the tray. "Well." I said happily. "Let's just hope we find Niel fast."

"Maybe too fast." Ricky said between his chewing.

"What?" I looked at Ricky with a curious eye.

""Nothing." Ricky blushed and shoved a biscuit into his mouth. I pinched his cheeks then looked back at changjo who was just looking at Ricky.

"Weirdos." I said before taking a bite of my cookie.

 

I laid my head down on my bed. Ricky had his head nuzzled on my arm and Changjo of course was cuddled close next to me. "Is this weird for you?" Changjo asked me. Ricky snored and Changjo was tempted to hit Ricky. He looked at his sleeping face and decided against it.

"I'm fine." I laughed childishly. Changjo moved my bangs away from my face. "So" I started.

"Are you curious about who will sleep on your bed when all 6 of us are here?" Changjo asked curiously. I stared then a small embarrassed smile formed. Changjo chuckled. "Don't worry. If your parents don't mind. We'll all take turns comforting you at night." He placed his hands on my hips. "For now it'll just be us two."

"Or one." I said lifting my hand and pointing to Ricky who seemed to be drooling on my arm. "Ew." I said sadly. "My arm..." Changjo looked at me then smiled. I looked at him and he lifted his finger and then pushed Ricky and he landed on the side closest to the wall and he grabbed the teddy bear.

"I hope that teddy bear isn't important." Changjo asked me. I looked at it then turned to him shaking my head.

"Deep sleeper?" I asked. Changjo nodded. I laughed. "I thought you guys didn't need sleep." I raised my eyebrow.

"We dont." Changjo shrugged. "Well I don't anyways." I laughed. "I enjoy watching you though." Changjo said. My heart skipped a beat and I looked down bringing my head closer to Changjo's chest. "If you're comfortable like this sleep." He said gently brushing my hair.

"I feel safe this way." I whispered and Changjo smiled as I fell asleep like this.

"Good." Changjo whispered kissing my forehead. "Stay safe."

 

"You're such the romantic." Ricky laughed sitting up. "And I wasn't drooling!" Changjo eyed Ricky and Ricky pretended to zip his lip. "But why to her? She may help us find each other but that doesn't mean we'll always be here with her. For her." Ricky looked at my sleeping expression then at Changjo.

"I want to be here." He said. "Where else can we go?" Changjo looked up at Ricky.

"We went missing Changjo." Ricky reminded him. "We were never reported dead. Missing. We can go back to our normal lives." Changjo looked at me then moved my hair away from my eyebrows. "Changjo."

"I'm not going back to Busan." Changjo said. "We ran away for a reason hyung." Ricky just looked away and then at me. "I want to be here." He looked up. "Or I'd rather be gone."

"We took this opportunity for a reason." Ricky said.

"I know." Changjo immediately spoke up. "And my decision is to stay here with ______." Changjo said slightly angered but at the same time calm. "And if something tells me I should leave then..." He let his voice trail off. Ricky laughed.

"Whatever." Ricky chuckled. "But remember the longer we're here the more chances are we are to lose our memory of our past." He looked down.

"Sorry hyung." Changjo said.

"Don't worry about it." Ricky laughed. "Maybe its for the best.... I mean. We ran away for that reason right? All 6 of us." Changjo smiled. "I hope we find them soon." Changjo nodded his head and Ricky sat down next to me and moved myhair behind me. "She's really pretty isn't she."

"Yeah." Changjo nodded his head. "She's the most beautiful person ever."

"More beautiful than Cho Hee noona?" Ricky asked. Changjo stayed silent.

"Please don't mention her." Changjo whispered.

"Sorry." Ricky whispered back. The two remained silent. Just watching my peaceful expression in slumber.

 

 

===================================

Hey guys. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I may be going off AFF in being a writer for a while. I mean. I'lll still be on AFF is you still want to talk but.... Something has been bothering me for a while. But I'm not sure yet. But for now this is my final chapter for the next few days until my mood is brighter. Sorry again.

Anyeong.

-Tama

120824