View

Lost and Found

"Aish you two!" I wined. They were about to yell again until I slapped my hand over BOTH of their mouths. I don't even think they could breathe with how much force I put on it. "Can you be quiet?" I raised my eyebrow. They nodded their heads and I breathed before letting go.

"Cupcake." Ricky started. "You're strong." I raised my eyebrow then looked at Changjo who was holding his jaw, then I turned to Ricky who was rubbing his cheeks, it made me look down guilty. "I like that." He smirked.

"First loud now greasy." Changjo rolled his eyes.

"Are you saying you don't like that I'm strong?" I pouted cutely. Changjo's 'heart' beated quickly and Ricky rolled his eyes in disbelief. "Just kidding."

"So you only found me and Changjo?" Ricky asked curiously. I nodded my head. "Are you going to find hyungs?" I nodded my head again and Ricky beamed. "Yay! You're such an angel ______." Ricky hugged me tightly.

"Ah." I said. "Okay." I pushed myself off him. "That's enough clinging." I looked at my phone. "Why don't we go home now."

"No." Changjo and Ricky said unison. I raised my eyebrow.

"No?"

"Lets go walk around." Changjo smiled. "So Ricky can adapt to be human." I nodded my head. "I mean. I did that.... I was actually going to wait for you but..." I smiled and stretched.

"Then we better start." I turned around quickly and Changjo flinched when Ricky quickly ran up to me and slipped his right hand into my left. Changjo quickly put his left hand into my right. "Geez." I laughed.

 

"Oh look!" Ricky pointed with the hand that was holding mine. "A river!" I looked over and smiled. "Lets go over there!"  Changjo looked at me and smiled slightly at my expression.

"My house is near there" I said to the both of them. "So I guess we can walk." I pulled them both. "Follow me." Ricky jumped happily and Changjo calmly followed.

"Angel." Changjo said. "You seem to live life easily." I paused for a moment moving my head randomly.

"I suppose." I started. "This is the most I'm being myself." I laughed. Ricky blinked at me for a second then quietly met my eyes. I blushed. "I mean... I told Changjo." I let go of their hands and walked ahead. "You can ask him and we'll meet at the top~" I ran up the hill.

"Cupcake~" Ricky yelled. He pouted then looked at Changjo.

"I'll tell you when ______ finds the others." Changjo said. "Its nothing much. But its best to say it once then 5 times." Ricky just nodded his head and the two continued at the top.

 

As the two reached the top they already saw me sitting looking at the ocean. The two quietly came up to me and sat next to me, Changjo on my left, Ricky on my right. Ricky smiled. "Beautiful." He whispered.

"The scene is beautiful." I whispered back and smiled at him. Ricky's 'heart' made a loud thump and he gulped. "I could look at it all day." I giggled before looking at the river again.

"Cupcake I actually meant-" Ricky stopped when Changjo looked at him shaking his head. Ricky looked at me and I looked at him. He just smiled. "Yeah... the river is very pretty..." I nodded my head.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the Ricky phone charm. "Looks like this is the second one." I said to it. I pulled out my phone. "This will be my lucky charm." I laughed as I placed the charm on. "Hopefully it'll help us find the other 4."

"Don't worry ______." Ricky smiled. "I know you can do it." I looked at Ricky then Changjo put his hand on top of mine and I looked over at him.

"Yeah." Changjo said nodding his head. "I mean. You found me." He looked into my eyes and my heart swooned and I had a weird feeling in my stomach. "And you found hyung." He continued with his smile. "I know you'll find the others."

"Maybe." I whispered. "For now I have you two." I laughed. I looked back ahead and pointed. "Look!"

As the sun set half way a small star shot passed. "Wah a shooting star!" Ricky said amazing.

"Make a wish." I smiled closing my eyes. Ricky and Changjo looked at each other. The two didn't need anything. They just smiled and looked at me. "Did you guys make a wish?" I looked at the two of them.

"We didn't need to." Changjo smiled. "We have everything." I looked at Changjo with a raised eyebrow. "As long as we got you."

"We have everything." Ricky continued. And at the same time the two leaned forward kissing me a couple cms away from my lips. I blushed slightly and smiled. "What did you wish for?" Ricky asked curious.

"If I told you then it wouldn't come true." I smirked.

"Tell me!" Ricky wined.

"No." I stuck my tongue out. Ricky glared at me. I gulped and quickly left where I sat and Ricky chased me up and down the hill.

"TELL ME!"

"NEVER!

Changjo sat there staring at Ricky with a dumbfound expression. Then when he looked at me he just laughed with a loving smile. "Everything we need." Changjo whispered. "Will come from my angel." He smiled again and watched Ricky jump ontop of me in a hugging way. "Yup." He nodded his head. "My one and only angel."

 

====================

I really hope you aren't assuming you'll end up with Changjo. Lol. Cause last story you thought she was going to end up with Woohyun. I'm not going to say she wont. I still haven't thought about a sequel for that story. So... YEAH!

Maybe after I introduce the other. THEN you can decide who she'll end up with.

For now please don't just assume its Changjo XD

Even I honestly don't know who'll she end up with!

For all we know she could die! Jkjk  I wouldn't go that far ._." Plus I hate when someone dies... only in my angsty stuff XD Which is just my exo fanfic atm. :3

Aww no one was able to get the answer. I don't really think anyone even tried to get the answer... Lol XD Maybe next week I'll have more constestants? Hmm. Well the question was "In Lucifer, Taeminnie was the only  one wearing red. Why?" This was a comment/rumor/fact I saw and I was like.... The answer is "Taemin's wardrobe for the MV was too small/ had a malfunction. The outfit he was wearing in the MV was last minute." So yeah. If you want I can ask another question? Comment YES or NO please :3

Anyeong.