Chapter 4

Key and I

"Glad you could finally join us!" Key exclaimed as I walked into the dining room. "Are the babies asleep?"

"Yea. Grace is in there with them." I said. 

"She really loves those babies, huh? They're not even her's and she love them with all her heart." Jenny sighed. "She'll be a good mother someday, just like you Susanne."

I smiled "Thanks, Jenny." I paused. "I'm starving. This looks really good. And, wow, it smells amazing." 

Just as I say down and ate only a few bites, I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll go get it." I said. 

"Oh! Hi Susanne!" Taemin hugged me really quick. "I hope it's alright I came. I wanted to see the babies and give you this." he handed me two bags. One was blue and the other was pink. 

"Aww. Thank you Taemin. Grace is in the babies room, so you can go in there with her. And there's some food in the kitchen of you want any. We started eating a few minutes ago. My parents and Grace's parents are here too."

"So that's who's car that was... I'll go the babies room with Grace. I already ate."

"Ok. Have fun." I giggled. 

I wen back into the kitchen and sat down again. 

"Taemin?" Key asked. 

"Yup. He brought those." I pointed to the two bags I sat on the couch. "And Taemin's in the babies room with Grace." my mom started laughing. 

"Why are you laughing?" Mike asked. 

"Because Taemin has a huge crush on Grace," Mike's eyes nearly pooped out out head when he heard Key say that. "But Taeminnie is a good kid, so you don't have to worry."

"Yeah. That girl needs a boyfriend anyways. She hangs out with her parents way too much for a girl her age." Jenny said. 

*10 minutes later*

I walked into the babies room after I finished eating and I saw Grace and Taemin giggling like little kids. 

"What's so funny?" I asked, scaring them. 

"We were watching a funny video." Grace said, blushing. 

"Yea. It was super funny." he paused for a second. "I will be right back." Taemin said getting up and walking out of the room. 

As soon as he was out of the room I sat down by Grace. "Gracie like Taeminnie~. That's so cute!" I half whispered half squealed. 

"Is it that obvious?" 

"As obvious as the sky being blue and grass being green."  I smiled and Grace just sighed. 

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I heard Taemin in the kitchen. 

"Did you heard that?"

"Yeah. I wonder what he was talking about..?"

"I have a good Idea." 

"You do? Susanne, tell me!" 

"Three, two, one..." I counted down Taemin's arrival. I was exactly on time, as Taemin came skipping in. 

"Grace. I have a question for you." He said, with a big smile on his face. 

 

________________________________________________________________

Another boring chapter. Sorry :(

I've been so busy that I haven't been able to write. I went on vacation, then I got sick, and then I had a whole bunch of makeup work for school. I've seriously had to make up 15 tests in the past week. On the bright side, I'm all caught up inschools,so I'm gonna have more free time! ;D 

please comment guys! It motivates me to write more.