Chapter 16

Key and I

Jonghyun POV

"So, you're telling me, that MinJung escaped from jail, found out where you live, and is watching you?" I asked making sure I heard the summary correctly. "I'm hiring you full time body guards. And I'm going to install the best security system and bullet proof doors and windows."

"Jjong. You don't have to."

"For the woman I love.. like a sister, and her family, I will." Good thing I added 'like a sister'. I could've blown my cover of being in love with her for the past 2 1/2 years. I've got to find another girl. 

"Are you 100% sure? I don't want you to spend all that money and not be completely sure about."

"Never been more sure in my life." I answered immediantly. 

"That's good to hear. I'm glad you want my wife and kids protected." Key walked in. "You look better Susanne. You aren't pale anymore."

"SHINee has made me feel better. Wait.. Where's Ruby?" 

"Asleep over there.." I pointed to the girl curled up by the fireplace sleeping. She looked pretty adorable sleeping; her long brown hair with blue streaks randomly in it, was around her face. Her hands were under her head like a pillow and she had her legs pulled up and her ankles crossed. 

My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the caller ID. 'Anna? Oh! Anna!' 

"Jjong! How have you been? It's been awhile!" Anna is Susanne's friend. She came and visited Susanne here two years ago, and auditioned for SM Entertainment. Being the extremely talented girl she is, she made it in. 6 months ago, after only a year and a half of being a trainee, she dubeted as a solo artist. 

"Good. Good. I'm at Susanne's now. You've heard about Susanne right?"

"Yea! How is she? And her babies. She had twins right? I'm sad I couldn't go to her and Key's wedding." 

"She's better. She came home yesterday. DaeHyun and EunMi are good too. Ruby is here too. Grace and Susanne are the translators. She knows very little Korean. She's great with Japanese though." 

"That's not surprising. After my next concert Thursday, I'm off for awhile. Can we hang out sometime? Annie miss Jjongie..."

"Jjongie?" I asked. "Since when have you called me Jjongie? Anyways, that sounds like fun!" 

"Yay! I gotta go. Dance practice. Talk to you later." 

"Bye!" 

 

Susanne POV

"Hungry. Food. Me will find you." I suddenly got up and went to the kitchen. 

"What the heck?!" I heard SHINee, Grace and Ruby ask. 

"I'm hungry..." 

"We got that. Did you turn into Onew or something? 'Chicken. My love. Me will fine you.'" Minho asked. 

"CHICKEN?! I WANT CHICKEN!" Onew and I yelled together. He ran up to me and high fived me. 

"Who's gonna get the injured pretty girl and your wonderful Hyung or Oppa chicken?

"NOT ME!" Everyone yelled. 

"Ok. I'll choose." I looked around the room. "Minho oppa! Can we please go together? We rarely get to spend time together or talk." I pouted. 

He glared at me. "I hate it when you do that. Fine fine. Lets go." 

"YAY! Thank you!" I smiled sweetly. 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

here y'all go. It's not afternoon, it's evening, BUT I gave you guys a chapter. Be proud. 

So, for my birthday, my parents took me out to eat at this Korean restaraunt. Oh my gosh. It was soooo good. I got Chicken Bulgogi...new favorite favorite food. My dad made me try his squid...I was scared...but I thought it tasted like chicken. But yeah, I've had an awesome day. (I gained five pounds from lunch. But it was so worth it.) 

anyways, if I decide to give Jonghyun a girlfriend, who should it be? Any suggestions? I have a couple people in mind, but I'm not sure. 

And I need a schedule for updating my stories. So, if you would, give me two days out of the week you'd like to read this story or My Crazy Famous Family (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/329393/my-crazy-famous-family-leejoon-mblaq-mir-shinee-snsd-sunny-taemin) [i don't know how to do the linky thing on my phone where I make 'My Crazy Famous Family' the link. Anyone know how?]. 

Thank you for reading!