the planning

Young and Foolish

 

Maddy’s POV

From a deep slumber she woke up feeling something wet and furry on her cheeks. *meow* she open her swollen eyes. Vivo is her cheeks and bumping his head on her face while purring. ‘bibo ah, I want to sleep more’.

A chuckled came from her back. Surprised she turned around and looked. Jay! Ah, he stayed last night. ‘you call him bibo?’ he smiled playing with her hair. A sudden wave of memory of what happened last night washed over her and she blushed.

She smiled and diverted her eyes when it falls on his chest. Pulling the blanket above her shoulders she looked at the clock on her wall, 10am??

She gasps ‘Jay!! You’re late for work! Its 10 am already’

He giggled ‘Oh goodness Maddy, you’re so adorable’ he pulled her closer and kissed her head.

Felling nothing but love and peace she smiled on his chest ‘I’m serious, you got work jay’

I’m not going today, we have to meet my mom today’

‘eeeeee, I’m so scared’

‘aigo, we’re long overdue, she loves you baby, and later we have to meet your brother too’

‘eeee, now I’m more scared’

He laughed ‘nothing is going to stop me maddy, even your brother’

‘don’t tell him that’ she giggled

‘now go on and get ready and lets feed bibo, I think he is hungry’ Jay turned his neck to find vivo ‘he’s sleeping’ he whispered.

Maddy lips curved. ‘let’s have breakfast first’

====  

3weeks later

Looking at the mirror she gulped.  Maddy turned her body from left to right, looking at the white dress. 

Lily sat at a sofa smiling ‘you look pretty Maddy, I think this is the one’

Looking at the wedding dress Maddy asked Lily ‘ Unnie, you think this will work out?’ Lily lifted her head up from her blackberry.

‘Maddy come sit here’

Walking slowly afraid that the dress will wrinkle she sat next to Lily. Lily is like a sister to her, she’s always so calm and motherly.

‘Maddy my dear, I told Jay that he should just marry you as soon as possible so that you wouldn’t think’. Lily chuckled and continues ‘but he wants a real weeding for you, it will be fine, in fact I think it will be great. I know you’re overwhelm with how big the weeding is but its ok cause in the end of the day you’ll be with Jay again’

Maddy smiled slowly and holds lily’s hand ‘thank you unnie, it does scare me with all this wedding preparation thing’

‘now now, go on and changed, have you decided which dress?’

Maddy nods ‘this one’

‘chop chop, we have an appointment with the bakery in an hour, we need to pick your cake, let’s move’ Lily said with her CEO tone.

Maddy giggled and changed ,taking a last look at her gown.

=====  

Maddy laid down on the bed looking at the ceiling. Her whole body aches. She has been doing weeding errands for the whole week. The dress, the food, the invitation. Tomorrow she needs to meet Jay’s mom. She wants to bring Maddy jewelry hunting. Smiling she feels glad that her future mother is law is a very friendly woman. In fact she seems to really like Maddy.

Her phone rang.

Looking at Jay’s name on the screen she smiled and answered

‘2 more weeks’ Jay’s voice came.

‘I want to skip these 2 weeks baby’ she pouted like a child. Although he can’t see.

‘are you tired love?’

‘yes, but I love you so that gives me my energy’

He chuckled ‘I’ve been busy too, the company chooses this time to make everything happen’

‘stay healty ok?’ maddy spoke with true concern.

‘baby??’

‘hmmm’

‘I miss you’

Maddy rolled on the bed and placed her face down on the pillow ‘miss you too’

‘that’s why I’m outside your door’ he giggled.

‘what?’ she crawled from bed and jogged to the main door. Opening it Jay was there with a big bouquet of white roses.

‘Jay!’ she hugged him

‘Maddy, the roses’ he chuckled.

She giggled and they both went inside. ‘I’m glad you came’ 

 

 

weeeee

they will be married in the next chapter!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :D