joon and junsu

Young and Foolish

 

=====

4years later

Tapping sound filled the house. Maddy sat on her office table engross in her latest chapter for her book. Drinking her tea Maddy looked at her laptop screen satisfied with her current progress. The house was empty, so quite the Maddy could hear her own breathing.

She walked slowly to her balcony and went out. The breeze blow, her hair was in a disarray. Tucking her hair behind her ears Maddy breath in the air and looked out at the scenery infront of hers. Rows of houses, tall buildings, the blue blue sky bare from clouds.

Her house phone rang. Picking it up Maddy smiled listening to the voice at the other line ‘oppa, how are you?’

‘yah, ok ok, so Danny wants to play with vivo?’

‘sure oppa, just send him here, he’ll have fun’

‘ok, I’ll be here’

======

Taking out the cheese cake Maddy placed it on the pantry for it to be cooled. Danny who had vivo in his arms approached her

‘Aunty’

‘yes, Danny?’ Maddy looks at her niece. Now a 6 year old charming, very handsome boy. His hair is no longer a Mohawk but now a more boyish spiky cut. Observing his features Maddy was sure he was going to break a few hearts.

‘Aunty, when can we have the cake?’

Maddy smiled ‘a few more hours, we have to cool it first Danny’

‘but aunty, mommy says she’s going to pick me up soon’ Danny stares at the cheese cake while patting vivo.

Vivo has grown big and lazy by day. All he does in the house is sleep and eat.

Maddy crouched and played with vivo ‘its ok, then aunty give you some ok?’

Danny smiled, his grin could even melt a few hearts. Lily and Tae had a firework in their care.    

=======

Stirring the mushroom soup Maddy put in a pinch of salt.

‘I miss you’ feeling lonely she sigh, her voice filled with longing.  

Little footsteps were heard.

Maddy’s lips curved and she turned facing two 3 year old boys jogging towards her

‘omma!’ they called her out.

Crouching she opened her arms and her twins hugged her. Both kissed her cheeks

‘yah, why were you both gone for so long, what is this?’

Joon carried a chocolate box and junsu was clutching a pink rose.

‘for omma, pretty omma’

Maddy chuckled ‘hmm, daddy has been teaching you how to win girls hearts?

They both nod.

A figure entered the kitchen. Maddy stood up and smiled.

‘Baby’ Jay pulled her close and kissed her cheeks

Maddy smiled ‘why, gone for long?’

 

Jay brushed her fallen strands of hair ‘you have no idea, how the boys were fussy which flower and chocolate to buy’

Maddy kept her arms around his waist  

‘hmm, thank you, why the gifts’

‘simply, the boys wanted to surprise the mommy and the daddy too’

‘I baked and dinner is ready’ They both watch as the boys play around with vivo.

‘I miss you’ Jay whispered

‘I miss you too’

‘Danny was here’ her eyes checking the pot with the mushroom soup

‘he went back?’

‘yup, he went to play with vivo’

‘maddy…’

‘hmmmm, let’s go for a vacation, the boys could use some’

Maddy looked at him, her eyes filled with happiness ‘anything love, if you’re not busy’

They walked to the living room and watched the boys play. Sitting on the sofa Maddy was lying on the sofa with her head on Jay’s lap.

‘How’s work’

Jay who was looking at the tv looked down on her and played with her finger.

‘good, like always, but next 2 weeks I need to go Singapore for a business trip again, baby, you want to join?’

‘that will be ok’

‘I’ll tell Jenny to settle the ticket bookings’ he traced her nose with his fingers.

‘Daddy!’ the boys called out

‘yes, joon, junsu!’ Jay looked at them.

‘come play with us!, soilder soilder’

Jay laughed and Maddy watched as Jay gather his two boys and played with them. Who thought life would bring them to this. They have a twin, 2 boys that had maddy’s eyes and nose but holds Jay’s other features. Looking at them three Maddy felt her heart clutch. Smiling she thank gof for her second chance.

She will never let her 3 boys go.

========

Maddy sat on the bed reading a book. Jay came in ‘They both are asleep’ he said.

‘what are you wearing?’ Jay arched her eyebrow

Maddy who was clad in a peach silk negligée smiled innocently ‘I bought it yesterday while shopping, it’s the latest fashion.

Jay came climbed on the bed and looked at her suspiciously ‘is this the latest way to tease your husband?’

Maddy chuckled ‘I don’t think I need to do that, what I heard he’s quite smitten with me’

‘I heard too’ 

He kissed her eyes, her nose and then her lips.

‘payback time’ he whispered

‘what an interesting way for a payback’ she smiled.

Pulling her close, Jay whispered against her neck ‘I love you Maddy’

‘I love you too Jay’

‘you’re my forever’ 

'always'  

 

 

OMG actually i finished this 2 weeks ago but I put it on draft TT.TT 

I just double check it .LOL.HAHAHHAHAHA

if i did not double check it will be on draft FOREVER. OMG =.= HAHa

hohohoh

this fan fic ended :(

so support my 4th fic--> heartless tonight feat TOP :D 

hope you guys enjoyed the story 

<3