back

Young and Foolish

 

Jay’s POV

‘Tae hyung’ jay bowed

Taeyang was silent, Maddy clutch his hand afraid that he was going to fight.

‘may I talk with Maddy please?’ Jay said his voice hoarse.

Taeyang turned and face his sister. Maddy nods, kissing Maddy’s forehead he whispers ‘goodluck love’ walking out he stopped infront of Jay, looked at him straight ‘if I don’t see her happy tomorrow, you better lock your self in your room and don’t come out.

Jay nods and taeyang went out.

Maddy cleaned her face with a tissue ‘I’m sorry my brother is like that, he don’t mean it’

He didn’t come any closer but just stood there and watched her ‘you were never a bad wife maddy and you’re never a bad mother’

The sight infront of him nearly sent him on his knees,  maddy sitting on her bed with her head down like she carried a hell load of burden. Maybe she did. They have never talked about their past since they started dating again because he was scared to lose her if they talked about it. He guess it was wrong.  Listening to her conversation with Taeyang he felt like his heart suffocates. He needs to tell her its not her fault. He needs to tell her he suffered as well and the reason why he never came back because he wanted the best for her. He needs to tell her that he regretted not fighting more than he did. That’s why he never came back because she deserve better.And she needs to know he loved her so desperately that every morning he wishes she’s next to him.

Maddy shook her head and bit her lips ‘Thank you’

‘Maddy’ a layer of tears forming he sat next to her and pull her close, protecting her with his arms.

‘you’re going to leave me again, yes? I will never forget you Jay’ she sobbed

He closed his eyes in agony ‘Baby, I will never leave you, never..Maddy listen to me’

She started to sob but she nods

‘Baby, its not not your fault, I should have fought more, I should have came back and searched for you but I didn’t cause I want the best for you and you deserved better.  I was a fool, and kevin? Its ok love, we could try again,  baby kevin is an angel now. I love you Maddy, don’t cry’

‘your mom?’ she hid her face on his chest

‘baby, she didn’t know, she surprised me today bringing the girl, I can’t explain things to her in the office so I went with the plan but I told her everything already, told her everything about us’

‘what did she say?’

He smiled and hugged her tighter ‘she said I’m stupid because I let you go for so long, and she thinks you’re nice and she’s quite pissed with me and she’s picking up grandchildren’s name’

She was silent. Not a single word

'maddy, why didn't you tell me all this, why didn't we share feelings' 

;cause you're a babo'

'Maddy ah, I'm so sorry'

she moved closer to him and kissed his shoulder 'you're late 4 years'

Jay's heart skipped a beat 

'I'll make it up to you?' 

'how?'

'4 kids'

she gasps 'jay' 

he chuckled 'anything you want love, anything?'

'you, only you and kids too'

;hmm, you're so easy to please' 

'babo' she whispers

‘Maddy, I’m sorry we never settled this,from now only happy tears’

‘she’s pretty?’

‘who?’ trying to peek at her face but she still has it on his chest

‘the girl in your office’

‘owh, so now you decide you don’t want me anymore?’

She shook her head ‘don’t leave’

‘Maddy, I don’t want to suffer anymore’ he lifted her face and kissed her eyes.

She closed them

‘maddy?’

“hmmm’

‘Marry me?’

She opened her eyes slowly, watching him

‘a million times jay’

He smiled, his face light up ‘thank you baby’

Kissing her slowly he laid he down on the bed and smoothen her hair.

Finding the tattoo he looked at her with such tenderness, a tear fell down.

‘I love you Maddy’

Kissing her they both spin back a place where only two lovers understood.

Tae’s POV

Entering his bedroom he saw lily sleeping. He shrugged his leather jacket and took his bath. Now in his pajamas he entered back his room after checking on Danny.

Lily woke up and sat down looking sleepy ‘Baby, are you ok?, what happen?’ Lily sense his uneasiness.

Tae sat and looked at his wife, tenderness filling his heart ‘Lily’

‘hmm’ she touched his cheeks

‘have I told you how much I love you?’

She smiled slowly ‘yes love, why the sad face?’

‘don’t ever leave me and Danny, I don’t think I can live without you’ he kissed her forehead

Kissing him lily whispered on his lips ‘keep me here Tae, never let me go’

‘I won’t’

‘I love you’

‘I love you too’