Jealousy?

Get Physical

Yuri's POV

Looking up, my eyes had met a handsome man with the most perfect features. Rubbing my aching head, I took the health bars and bowed apologetically. "Aniyo, Mianheyo." he had spoke once smoothing out his clothes. He offered out his hand and I took it after hesitating. "Lee Howon imnida," he introduced afterwards. "Kwon Yuri imnida," I smiled sheepishly. We stood awkwardly amongst each other until he cleared his throat and checked out my head. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked. I nodded and reassured him before getting back towards the car. "If something does happen, please give me a call." he said politely, handing me his card. Thanking him, I stuffed the bags into the car and sat in the driver's seat examining the small bump on my head. It couldn't be that bad, right?

I drove off back to the apartment and unloaded the car as carefully as I could. Walking back to the apartment, I failed to get the keys when Joon opened the door unexpectedly. "Oh!" he yelped. "Mianhe!" I panicked for a second, feeling my cheeks flush a bright red then bowed before rushing past him. I let out the bags onto the counter and started to unpack. While he put on his hoodie, he watched me with slight curiosity. "Bwoh? Did you buy groceries?" he asked. "Ne, I thought I'd stock up the fridge so that you could eat." I smiled, putting things into the fridgerator. "Ah .. you didn't have to .." he said sheepishly. "Aniyo~ it's the least I can do! Are you going out?" I asked, washing my hands now. "Ne, I've got to head to work. You're going back out too?" I nodded in response as he waved and headed off. 

Joon's POV

I ran out in a hurry, although my thoughts were cluttered of what my reaction must've looked like when she scared me at the doorway. Did I scare her? I shook it off momentarily once I headed into the gym. "Ayo!" Mir shouted from behind the counter. I waved back and headed into the lockers, changing into something more comfortable. Following in came in my buddy Hoya. "Sup man?" I greeted him while tying my laces. "Aye! Just got back from the store. I got ya something for cool down time," he replied, chucking a gatorade bottle at me. I thanked him with a smile and tied my other shoe. He slipped off his hoodie and started stretching. "Are you ready for tonight's session?" he asked with a slight smirk. Nodding, I opened my bottle and took a sip. "Are we going for the MJ routine?" I ask him while taking out my towel from my duffel bag. "Hell yeah," he smiled. 

We got out of the lockers in enough time to get the studio to ourselves. We ran some routines alone until students began to arrive at the door. "I'll get the door, bro." Hoya informed me while I walked over to the stereo. Pausing the song, I searched the playlist for tonight's planned routine. Students began piling in and I'd get an occassional flirty teen coming my way. "Oppa!!~ Are you going to lead today?" the girl asked me, clinging onto my arm. Brushing her off, I nodded and headed towards the door when I noticed Yuri walking past the hall. Blinking hard, I shook my head and reopened my eyes only to realize that I wasn't just dreaming. "Bro, you okay?" Hoya asked me suddenly, approaching me. "Hold on, man." I said, dashing outside. I turned swiftly down the hall and towards the front check-in desk to find her signing in. My eyes scanned her for a moment; she was wearing a sports bra and some tennis shorts. . 

While she turned from the desk, I panicked and turned myself around before she walked past me and down the hall. Sighing in relief, I waited for a moment before going back towards the studio. "Mian," I greeted Hoya. I walked back towards the front and shook off the image of Yuri out of my head, then played the music. Beat. Beat. Beat. Dance.

Yuri's POV

It took a while to find my station but I got there in time to meet my new class. "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Kwon Yuri, your yoga instructor for the evening." I smiled brightly, scanning the room of young ladies before me. It was fun teaching exercise to others but it was especially fun to teach those who were around my age. It lightened the mood. The class ran for about two hours before we hit the limit and the next class was waiting for us to leave. I bowed at the next instructor on my way out and hurried towards the locker rooms to grab my stuff. On my way down the corridors, I locked eyes with someone strangely familiar. I slowed my pace until we met at an equal distance. "Hey, haven't I met you before?" he asked me boldly with a grin. I scanned his face once more and tried to register why he seemed so familiar to me. Suddenly, it hit me. He was the health-bar guy! "Ah~ you're... H-Howon, ne?" I smiled back shyly with a bow. "You can call me Hoya here," he smiled widely now. "Wow, I didn't think I'd see you again. You're a new instructor here?" he asked. I nodded and opened my mouth to speak when I saw Joon from the corner of my eye. 

"Aye, Joon! This is ...your name again?" he asked. "Yuri," he answered for me with a sly smile. "Hey." "Wait, you two know each other?" Hoya asked with a cocked brow. "We.." Joon spoke until he scanned my face. "met just yesterday." "What a small world," Hoya smirked. I looked over at Joon whose hands were shoved into his pockets. He was rocking himself back and forth in nervousness while Hoya continued to talk. "She's a new employee," he explained. Suddenly, Joon's eyes lit up and I could see his sneaky smile hiding in the corner of his lips. "Chincha?" he coughed. I nodded and smiled sheepishly, "I didn't know you worked here too." "We're partners from time to time. We work the dance studio," Hoya continued. "Ah, that's cool!" I replied with enthusiasm, "although.. I've really got to get to the lockers. Mian." 

The two bowed and let me off while I walked with a fastened pace. Reaching the lockers, I leaned against mine and groaned. Aish... did he really see me like this sweaty mess?

Joon's POV

Taken back by the surprise news, we let Yuri off before making our way to the employee lounge. "Damn," Hoya smirked, "she's seriously attractive. Where'd you meet her?" There was a small pang of jealousy within me but I decided to hold my stance since it wasn't like me to feel such a way so quickly. "We met.. at a club," I lied. I scratched my head as we approached the lounge and I jumped onto the sofa, letting my tense body relax. "You think I can score a date?" Hoya then said, sitting on the opposite side. Clenching my teeth, I ignored him and just breathed out.