Goldilocks

Get Physical

Joon's POV

Tonight's session ran a bit slow .. how the hell are we supposed to perform at the show case if everyone just s around? I breathed out a deep sigh before ruffling my greasy hair. All I wanted to do was go home, pig out, and sleep. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder, starting towards the door, when a few females students came up to me with bubbly smiles. Oh great, just another obstacle on my way home.

"Joonie oppa~" they chirped. I faked a smile and waved my hand before bolting towards the door. "Wait, Joonie oppa!" they ran after me. I rolled my eyes and held the door open. "Oh, what is it?" I asked, faking sunshiney smiles. "Do you think we could ... all go to dinner some time?" one girl mustered up the courage to ask. I smirked and shook my head, "I'm sorry, girls. No teacher-student(s) policy." I watched as their smiles began to disappear. That was my cue to leave.

As I walked out of the building, my heated body caught the cool rush of the night time air. I gave a genuine smile as I looked up at the dark sky. The stars seemed to be extremely bright tonight. I continued walking towards my apartment building, constantly reminding myself of that nice, warm bath waiting for me. 

Once I got there, I unlocked the door, taking quick and steady steps towards the condo. "Hey Joon hyung!" Mir saeng greeted me as I passed the mail boxes. "Hey, Mir saeng!" I waved back, dashing towards my door. As soon as I unlocked it, I ran in and landed on my soft living room rug. I took a breath in and smiled. Nothing was better than coming home from a long day of work. I stared at the ceiling for a long moment before turning to my side to stretch my arms. As soon as I turned, my eyes met with a stranger on my couch. I shot up and yelped. 

It was a girl fast asleep, her hair loosely fallen upon her face. I inched closer but slowly before taking my finger and flicking a strand out of her face. I jumped back, alerted. She started to shift as I stared. "Mmph..." she grumbled while stretching her arms above her head. She was lean and beautiful. I couldn't help but admire her. My eyes drifted down to her legs.. then up to her.. NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING JOON?! I hit myself upside the head and waited for her to open her eyes.

Her heavy eyelids slowly lifted and her eyes met mine. Immediately, she sat up and screamed. "WHO ARE YOU?!" she screamed, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at me. "WOH? WHO ARE YOU?!" I shot back.