3:Candidates?

You're the Only One

 

‘What did BoA noona said? Candidates?’ Taemin glance over Kai, Kai had a smirk on his face. Taemin was kind of piss off by Kai’s smirk. He looks like he’s enjoying it.

‘I’m not going to back down’ as Taemin told himself, getting strength from all corner of his soul.

“Basically, I see potential Hyoyeon’s partners are both of you. So? Do you boys want to work for it or just leave?” BoA simply told them, Hyoyeon felt the aura running around the room. Pretty boys are heating up. They turned to face each other and shook hands.

“Sunbae, be ready to be taken aback” as Kai told Taemin while looking straight into his eyes.

“Well, be ready to leave the room” Taemin told Kai as he hardens his hand.

“Boys, enough. Let’s get it moving. Listen to me, I won’t repeat anything twice. As I speak and move, pay attention. Understood?” BoA looks at both of Kai and Taemin. They just nods as BoA examine both boys in the eyes. Hyoyeon was shocked by BoA sudden change of personality. She was the sweet unnie few minutes ago.

“Good, that’s mean you’ve been listening. Good then, I’ll give you 1 week to show me what you got. I give you homework’s, you do them. Once you slack around, I’ll disqualifies you. After the performance, I’ll pick only one. As you show your potential and determination. No one dances with the queen unless he works himself to be the king, understood?” BoA clasps her hands, as she looks at both boys. They just nods in replay, unable to utter any word.

“Good, today you’ll practice to the duet. And as for your homework, you have to come here the next morning on 6:00 am sharp. Your late a minute, disqualifies” BoA looks at them with a smile. Both boys just nods.

“Questions?” BoA looks at them, they just shook their head from left to right quickly.

"I'll assume both of you get it, good" BoA walks towards Hyoyeon. For Taemin and Kai to examine the video and practice a few times and show progress as they train.

"Unnie, what are you trying to do now?" as Hyo looks at BoA.

"Well, it's fun k?" BoA simple answers Hyo. Hyo almost drops her jaw out of BoA's statement.

"Unnie, how could you~" as Hyo whispers to BoA.

"I don't like the aura unnie, they look like their gonna kill whatever comes towards them" Hyo looks at both boys who's moving to the moves. As the trainers shows them the exact move.

"This is going to be super fun, trust me Hyo" BoA told Hyo, as she walks towards Taemin and Kai. Giving them simple advice that they should follow.

"Gosh~ I'm getting headaches now" Hyo told herself, as she rubs her forehead.                            

"Hyoyeon-ah~, we're going to start the dance soon. Warm up, I don't want anyone here ends up to the hospital k" BoA announces to everyone in the room. As hard she seems to be, she is a caring person.

"Nehh, unnie~" as Hyo stood up and pouts a little while warming up.

"boo~"

"Yahh ! Kai-shi~ do you think that's fun?" Hyo scolds Kai for fooling around. But Kai ends up helping Hyo warming up. Little did they knew, Taemin had all rage on both of them.

'Why is he touching Hyo' as Taemin watches both of them laughing and joking around. Doing dorky dances. Taemins heart rate is around mad mode. He was mad, how can Kai do that? as they practice separately. It was 5pm and everyone was asked to dismiss.

"Ok, before anyone leaves. Tomorrow till Wednesday, Kai will be training with Hyo and Thursday till Saturday, Taemin. Sunday, give all your best. As I want to see progress and good luck people" BoA gave them a little info before sending them off.

-----

I know -,- short update~ but I'll try to make it up the next time I update. But for sure it's not going to be next week, i have EXAMS -,- URGHHH ~ enjoy !!! tell me what you guys think k :)