9: WE ARE AWKWARD !!!

You're the Only One

"Jonghyun hyung!" as little kiddy Taemin ran towards his hyung.

"Taemin-ah ~ kids shouldn't run around the hallway" Taemin glare at Jonghyun. But just to receive a laugh from his hyung. 

"I need help from you guys" Taemin went hyper. 

"Ok, ok ~ stop jumping around. I'm getting dizzy. YAH! STOP!" Taemin stops and smiles. 

"What is it?" Onew and the other came.

"Well, you see......

--------------------------------------------

"Taemin, who are you awkward with?" as the staff asks Taemin while all the other artists are there. 

"I don't think I have anyone whose I'm awkward with" while galncing around. 

"Bwoh! liar" Minho enters their conversation. 

"I think he's the most awkward with Hyoyeonnie" suddenly Jessica told the staffs. 

"Bwoh-ya~ I think we are super close" Hyoyeon protest, trying her best.

"Yeah, I agree with noona" Taemin nods his head.

"Yah! you are awkward!" suddenly Changmin of TVXQ started to enter. A while there's choas, some agreed some didn't. Making super mess around. 

"I think Hyung and Hyoyeon noona is close" Kai spoke up.

"See? he said it" Taeyeon said. Adding oil to the burning fire. 

"I think I'm the one whose awkward towards noona" Kai adds. Making the whole room silent.

"Ok! Kai said that because he likes Hyoyeonnie" Yunho adds up. Earning nods from the other male artist. 

"Calm down. We'll have this thing done. Before that, anyone who has their ideal type here?" the staff asks, trying their best cleaning up the mess. Some held their hands up. 

"Ok! Who has SNSD as their ideal type?" Whole lot of them lift their hands. 

"Bwoh-ya! WGM staff's also put their hands up" Siwon calls out, while keeping his hands in the air.

"Ok! We'll make this straight. You guys can vote your ideal type in your company. You can be anonymous or not. Your choice" The staff annouce.

Hyoyeon had a hard time deciding who. So she simply wrote down Siwon, since he was handsome and he was at China with her. Felt fine and she was anonymous anyway. Wrote a rough Choi Siwon and drops her paper in the bin. As the WGM staff mixs the paper roughly and pick one out. 

"The names I annouce will have a chance to proceed to the other round ok? Because this is more fair, since we don't want to start any war here" the staff explains. Earning aww's and ahh's from everyone. Names are annouced, both Yunho and Changmin had some. Donghae, Sungmin, Siwon had gone in from suju. Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho got some also. Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Beakhyun got some. Ladies from f(x) was Krystal and Sulli, while soshi had all in. 

"Ok! we'll do this again till only two boys and two girl left" the staff annouced. 

Soon, Hyoyeon lift her arm.

"I'll forfeit" earning shock from the staff so does other boys that got in. 

"Why?" the staff asks her. Since she was earning massive vote. 

"I have a boyfriend" all of a sudden she confesses. Making everyone in the room shock. Even Soshi themselves was shock. 

"Who?" Donghae, Siwon, Kai and so does Taemin asks.

"The person is not important" she walks towards the chairs and sat beside Taeyeon.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asks Hyoyeon.

"Nothing, I'm not in the mood of massive triangle love thing now" Hyoyeon knew those people who voted for her. They did said about their ideal type. She often felt it was herself. Moreover the ideal confession of eunhyuk the other day. Saying his girlfriend was Blonde, came from the same company, a dancing dongsaeng, very popular now, petite and cute. Well, she disagree on the cute thing, but she felt awkward on the other trial.

---------------------------------------------

I've tried my best :( sorry for the short update. I was BLANK in ideas~ bian ! I hope I didn't disappoint you guys D: BIAN! - fanficholic :[