10: Special Stage.

You're the Only One

Since this coming SM TOWN is around september, SM decided to take a little mix to every chereo. 

"Since, this coming SM TOWN is our choding's birthday. We're making a special stage for her. She'll be dancing with every dance machine in every group" as their coordinater annouce. 

"Bwoh?! I can't do it. I might die of triedness" Hyoyeon stood up. 

"No you won't. Your the only person I knew, that would practice a whole day just to make your chereo look perfect" the staff reprotest. Hyoyeon went silent. 

"Ok, this will be it. from DBSK Yunho. From SUJU would be Eunyuk but he has to perform for the grand opening. So it'll be Donghae. f(x) with Luna. SHINee with Taemin. Exo with Kai and Lay. Are we clear?" they all nod making sure their clear enough. 

"Good~ let's get practicing"

Everyone starts to practice as she kept swithcing partners. Their dance teachers was looking but wasn't really satisfied with Taemin and Hyoyeon's move. So they decided to let Taemin and Hyoyeon stayed back a little. 

"So... Noona, I think I should apologize for making your feel awkward and all so. Friends?" Taemin tried to lessen the awkwardness, but since Hyoyeon wasn't the type to keep being awkward. So she smiled and took Taemin's hand. 

"Noona, how bout we dance like this"

"Ahh, I'm fine with it. I kinda like it" Hyoyeon gave Taemin a thumbs up. Taemin smiles as they continue their dance. Trying their best to perfecting them. They did played a little while. No awkwardness at all. 

---------------------------------

"Ok! Noona! This is it. All our hard work. Lets do it!" Taemin held on Hyoyeon's shoulder encouraging her. As she nods, Taemin called all of the other dancers to do a little hwaiting and for sure prayer. 

Hyoyeon went on stage, danced after a while yunho came as they switch partners ending up with Taemin. Taemin nods as they get on high speed dance moves. As the end came, they all strike a pose and the lights went off. 

"Good job everyone" as Hyoyeon cheer

"Noona ! You did great!" Taemin gave Hyoyeon a hug.

"Ahh~ gomawo Taemin ahh" Hyoyeon hug him back. 

'Noona, I know this is wrong but..." Taemin crush his lips on Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon eyes grew larger. But she just let herself melt on his lips.

"Bian noona! SARANGHAE!" Taemin ran away, leaving Hyoyeon on a stuck. 

Hyoyeon smiles and murmured "I might as well love you back kid" as she walk away.

---------------------------------------

How how how? huhuh ~ i hope i didn't desappoint you guys :( - fanficholic