Fanboyssss Wars Begins

Unconditionally ( editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NUEST Dorm

" Hyung ,come here now ! " Ren shouted to Jr that still sleeping in his room .

" What ?" Jr shouted back from his room.

" Hyung ,just come here! Palli!! Its your sweetheart!! Lee Hanna! " Ren answer.

 

Hearing that, Jr quickly ran out of his room searching that maknae.

 

" What? What happen to her?" Jr said as he trying hard to catch breath from running.

" She's the 10th member of SNSD! She's the new member of SNSD, Hyung!" Ren said excitedly .

 

"What? For real?" Jr didn't believe what he heard. Is it a dream ?

" Yes hyung! No dream! Read this! The news is all over the SNS !"

 

Hearing that, Jr quickly read the article .

 

"ALLKPOP NEWS !

Korea's new sweetheart, beautiful rookie actress, Lee Hanna, 17 confirmed to be the new member of SNSD replacing Seohyun that leaving to further her study. SM Ent reported to have a press conference about the new member this morning. SM Ent also exposed that the new member will have her debut performance replacing Seohyun in Taetiseo this evening in Music Bank ."

 

" Wow! Its real! Not a dream, she's the new member of SNSD! " Jr seemed not to believed it yet .

 

" And we are going to met her this evening too. " The maknae added .

 

" HUH?! What?" Jr is obviously clueless. 

 

"Music Bank hyung! This evening! Ring any bell? " the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter