SM Town Concert, Here We Come!

Unconditionally ( editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Peniel P.O.V

 

I'm surfing in the living room right now. I go through her cyworld. Aha! She posted a new-cute-bare-faced selca with a message telling that she's on her way to SM Town concert right now. Gosh! So cute! I quickly turned off the page. I think I might faint if I stared at her face longer.

 

Suddenly, I noticed all my group member got out of their room. They're all in disguise and dressed up.

 

Is they going somewhere? Without me? Whoa, thats so unfair of them!

 

"Hyung, where do you all going?" I asked Chang Sub hyung.

 

He's fixing his hoodie in front of the long mirror.

 

" Ouh, we're going to SM Town concert. You're not going Dong Geun-ah?" He asked me back while still fixing his shirt.

 

SM Town concert? Eh? Why did I didn't know bout this? When did they buy the ticket? Why didn't they tell me bout this ?

 

" Why didn't anyone tell me hyung?" I asked him. Chang Sub hyung was going to answer but Sung Jae maknae cuts him.

 

" I did told you last night hyung. When you're going to sleep last night." He told me innocently.

 

"Last night? When I was going to sleep? Yah fool maknae! I didn't hear anything! Or do you mean when I've fall asleep?" I scold him.

 

Fool maknae! How am I supposed to hear when I've fall asleep? Gosh! Sung Jae just giggles while the others just laugh at us.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter