I'm watching you !

Unconditionally ( editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Peniel P.O.V

 The concert are going to start in a few minutes, all of them surely are over-excited. Giggling like crazy and talk about their happiness non-stop. Suddenly the stage lighten up, revealing Exo K and Exo M performing first. As usual this new rookie boomed up the stage. They were fantastic even they're newbie like us in this industry.

 

My eyes divert to their maknae, the tall guy with a puppy like face.

 

He's the one. The one that always being with my Hanna. That guy that often post his selca with my Hanna. That guy is surely lucky. For being her bestfriend, and surely can do a lot of skinship with her.

 

Dush ! As I heard that now there's a lot of fanboys that after him now. Serve yourself man, I wish that he will get a punch for being too close with my sweetheart. While I'm in my train of thought, I heard the three mad fanboys also bickering about that guy. Their face shows a lot of grudge. Hahaha. I guess they must be thinking about the same thing.

       Another hour passed but SNSD didn't up yet. I'm getting sleepy right now. Its Shinee whose performing their new track, Sherlock .

 

So , I thought its better if take a nap now. As my eyes getting heavy, suddenly my members make a loud sound. Screaming like a crazy fangirls.

 

Whoa, I cant believe it. What is it this time ? F(x)?

 

But when I opened my eyes, I felt my eyes will popped out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter