Hangout With Fanboys (Part 2)

Unconditionally ( editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Peniel P.O.V 

 

I was going to called Sungjae to take my phone back when I see them. They was talking to a girl. She looked familiar. She was talking to them happily. Ugh! I should wear my glasses or lenses. My vision is getting bad. Then I approach them. That maknae looked very happy. His eyes shaped like a cresent moon. You're very happy huh maknae?

 

Suddenly, that girl looked at me. A pink shade begin to form on her cheek.

 

That girl! Lee Hanna!

 

Oh ! I got it now, she blushing because of the kiss. Aish ! I feel hot.. I'm blushing too. What a lucky day. I got to kiss my dream girl.

 

 

 Sehun notice that Hanna is blushing move closer and whisper to her.

 

"Hanna-ah.. Why are you blushing ?" Hanna was shocked by his sudden question.

 

"I'm not okay. I'm not blushing you pabo!" She smacked his shoulder.

 

He just give her a playful smirk. Hanna change her attention to Dongho that are chatting with the other. Peniel join them.

 

"Hyung! You're here! Come. Sit here. We're talking to Hanna sshi. Hanna-sshi, this is my hyung. I mean my group member too" Sungjae introduced Peniel to Hanna.

 

She just nodded her head while hiding her face. Blushing ferociously.

 

"Hanna-sshi, can I ask you something?" Jr suddenly asked.

 

"yes, Jr oppa? Opps.. Can I call you oppa since you're older than me." Hanna asked innocently.  

 

Jr face bright up. He's extremely happy now.

 

"Ye..Yeah! Of course you can." Jr sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter