The Meeting

Unconditionally ( editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the SM Ent artiste were instructed to gather at SM main meeting room as the sudden meeting being held.

 

Meeting Room 9 P.M

SNSD, Super junior, Tvxq, Shinee, F(x), Exo K, Exo M, Trax, BoA and the other actors and actresses of SM Ent has being gathered on the time. They were curious while waiting for their president.

"Hyung ,what's going on ?"D.O ask Suho when he can't help his curiosity anymore. His heart beating faster than usual as he expected something going to happen . Suho just shrugged his shoulder signing that he don't know anything. All the people on that room also kept questioning and being disappointed by the answers from the others. Only for a few people that doesn't seem curious to know as if they know the answer .

Lee Soo Man entered the room with the other company executives. All the people on the room stand up and give the president bow respectively .

"Please have your sit, we will start our meeting now ".the president instructed.

Suddenly ,the screen displayed many CF's with the same person on it. After that, it displayed the drama that were starred by the same goddess face too . Everyone except a group of people are dying of curiosity .

" Hyung ,why does the same person kept being displayed on the screen ?But, hell wow !! She's beautiful! truly an angel " Chanyeol commented as he cannot take his eyes off the screen.

'Wow, she's so beautiful. My angel! My love for you become deep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter