Is it Possible...then?

Is It Possible...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it possible to sneeze with your eyes open?”

“Achoo!!”

“Eonni, eew…! Your mucus!” grunted Chaerin, grossed, as she made a face…looking at the older girl who could only smile sheepishly. The blond handed the girl a tissue. “Wipe your nose, for goodness sake, eonni.”

“CL-roo, Ya!”

Sandara received the tissue and wiped her now red nose while glaring at the blond in the process.  ‘Geez…my cold is getting worst.’ “You don’t have to act like a menopausal granny, you—”

“Rudolph the red nose reindeer…has a very shiny nose…na na na na… there it goes…”

Sandara squinted her eyes on the girl lying comfortably on a sofa, white milky legs showing with her really short shorts while Vogue magazine in one hand.

The lying girl continued flipping the magazine as a playful smile shown on her plump lips. She glanced on the brunette frowning on her then she giggled at her look. “Ssantokki-ah…you are a rabbit and a reindeer at the same time too…how cute!” and the giggles turn to laugh.

Sandara rolled her eyes as she sat on the empty seat. She’s about to retort back but stopped with the ticklish feeling coming back again. She gently squeezed her nose and bit her lips to prevent herself from sneezing but no help. “I…I…swe…”

Bom was grinning, giving her an encouraging look to continue whatever she’s saying. “I…?”

“I…I…s…swear---Achoo!”

Snap!

“Omo…that was a good shot, eonni…”  Minzy, the girl with bob hair, said as looking down on her Nikon camera, grinning like a bobcat. “You still look good…gonna post this in twitter. Bbyong!” and she went outside the room.

Sandara shook her head in frustration. “You girls are bullying me. You are making fun of me.” She pouted at this. “I’ve been shooting in a cold snowy weather—Achoo—and this is what—Achoo!...”

But the girls only laughed at her.

“Aigoo…You girls are not helping.”

She has always been treated as the maknae of the group instead of doing it to Minzy…in which at first she likes it but as time goes by…oh, she better not mention it.

“Sandara.”

In one room, they saw a hoodied figure peeked from inside. Chewing some pocky stick, when his eyes found her’s, he raised his brows.

“With that cold you can’t possibly record the new song. You better rest and go home. And bring Minzy back here.” With that, Teddy came back to the studio room.

Sandara sighed as she fixed her things. Yeah right, she can’t possibly record the new song if she still has this stupid cold. Her current voice will ruin the song.

“Bye girls,” she bid a wave which they only replied with a grin.

“Miss Tangerine,” Bom called, still grinning. “There are oranges back in our dorm. Go peel some of them and one more thing…” the ist glanced at the smiling 2NE1 leader. “Ask the source of that flu to take care of you,” and the girls followed it with a laugh.

Sandara left them speechless and flustered. ‘Aigoo…’

--

 

Sandara inserted the key to their dorm and entered the room. Still frowning and blushing…and of course sneezing.

“Kwon Jiyong…” she gritted the name between her teeth.

“Calling me?”

She gasped aloud and turned around to only make her frown deepened at the look of his face. Without much word, she locked the door behind after Jiyong stepped inside.

The silence of the room greeted them…but Sandara is fully aware of the usual playful aura of the guy with her.

She put off her shoes and went immediately towards the kitchen. She got the oranges Bom had been talking about, and peeled it. Still silent and unspeaking as the guy behind her continued to smirk.

“The 2NE1 girls told me you’re in a bad mood. I can see it’s true. Why, jagiya?”

She peeled the other orange. “I’m part of 2NE1 too.”

She wrinkled her nose at the ticklish feeling again.

Jiyong laughed as he extended her arms beside her on the sink, cornering her. “Are you still angry to me?” he whispered hoarsely.

Sandara tried not to be intimidated with his presence as she put the oranges aside and turned to face him. “Why would I?” she said sarcastically. “Why would I be angry when my ‘boyfriend’ went to the Western part of the world so called America without even telling me and for one week!” her voice rises an octaves.

Jiyong blinked, acting innocent as he leaned down and about to kiss her when she stopped his mouth.

“And for the meantime,” she lightly touched her nose. “Don’t kiss me nor even touch me, understood?”

“Meantime, yeah.” Jiyong nodded, amused.

Sandara narrowed her eyes on him. “You’re enjoying seeing me angry, do you?”

Jiyong could not restrain it anymore as he laughed out loud, surprising the brunette. After that, he leaned down and rested his head on her neck. “My cute jagiya…my little cute jagiya.” He whispered, sounding more to himself while sniffing her scent.

Sandara tried to push him but he is so persistent. She sighed in defeat as she lifted her hand and ruffled his soft hair. “Okay, I forgive you.” She said after a while.

Jiyong looked up to her and pulled her face down to kiss her again when she pulled back. “But still no kissing and touching…I got colds you know,” she wrinkled her nose to prevent herself from sneezing then glared at him after when she remembered. “Thanks to you.”

Jiyong grinned. “Speaking of which,” he looked thoughtful for awhile. “You looked like Rudolph the red nose reindeer, jagiya…” then he softly chuckled after.

Sandara rolled her eyes then pulled his face closer. “Shut up.” And kissed him on the lips.

--

 

The next few days, Kwon Jiyong seemed a little more cheerful than the usual him that Sandara get suspicious of him sometimes. He seemed so sweet and loving and extra attentive to her needs too. But if there’s one thing that he didn’t nullify to her, then it must be her flu. Geez. Stupid flu.

Speaking of Sandara’s cold and sneezing; she has an interesting research moment with Jiyong last night…

After the kissing and some petting with Jiyong in the kitchen they ended up in her bed. She thought they will still gonna do it but it seems her favorite boy is too tired to do it.

Jiyong said that he immediately went to her right after he arrived in the airport with all the need of the disguises so the media won’t notice his arrival. The media got the information that the Big Bang boys will arrive later not close to today.

And Sandara was touched to hear this. Jiyong is the only one who is so eager to go home, leaving the rest of the Big Bang in the America.

“You are too cute, jagiya…” she pinched his cheek and planted a kiss on his cheek in which Jiyong only return w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter