chapter 4

Ready Set Action!

Your POV

You turn around and see an angry Jonghyun staring at right at you.  "WHAT IS THIS" he yelled.  "This is Jooyoung my new best friend" Ren explained.  "Right Jooyoung?" You nod in agreement while glaring at Jonghyun.  *haha I bet it makes him mad now that I made friends with his friends* you smirk without realizing it which makes JR even madder.  "What are you smiling at? You think just because you made some friends that I’ll start bothering you? Well I won’t!"  "So what? You think just because you threaten me that I'll do whatever you say?  I already told you I'm different from all the other girls you know I'm not about to get on my knees bow down to you and call you master.  I am the master of myself therefore I don't have to listen to you Kim Jonghyun!"  You see his nostrils flare up and you can almost see a vain pop out of his forehead in frustration. Baekho cracks up falling down laughing.  You turn to see Aron and Ren holding their stomach trying not to crack up and Minhyun with a smile on his face while he continues reading his book.  "You'll regret you even said that and don't ever say that name again! It's JR." He stays as he storms in frustration.



JR POV

*that girl!! Who does she think she is making friends with NU’EST?  But she does have some guts.  That's the first time someone talked back to me since I met Aron.*  As I was walking away from me friends a bunch of girls surrounded me.  "JR OPPA how could that girl speak to you like that you must me mad!" "JR Oppa I would never treat you like that!" blah blah same old thing a bunch of girls just up to me.  I pushed them out of the way as I headed to the parking lot to ditch school and head home.

I was just about to leave school when I saw Aron running trying to catch up to me.  "You better not try to stop me I'm not going to class." Aron just smiled and said "Take me with you."  We arrived at my house and we played videogames for a few hours.  After Aron asked me a weird question, "So what do you think of Jooyoung? She's pretty isn't she?"  I stopped playing and looked up to see him smiling like a little girl at a sleepover.  "I hate her.  Who does she think she is talking back to me?  I should just beat her up the next time I see her."  Aron sighed in disappointment "Well I think she's amazing she stood up to you. Haha.  Something interesting might happen if you got to know her” I gave Aron the -gotohell- stare and he turned around. But what I didn't know was that he was right.  That girl would change my life forever.  



Your POV

you watch JR's back as he walked away.  Soon after a swarm of girls surrounded him up and talking about me.  *He must love all that attention.  He could get any girl he wanted and do what ever.* Soon after he's out of you turn around to look at the new friends you made.  Not exactly as you were planning but just as good.  The adorable cute Rennie <3, Minhyun, and Aron.  You take another look *huh where did Aron go?* you wonder.  "Don't worry about JR once you get to know him he's a real softy” Baekho chuckles.  *JR...Haha what a weird name I wonder what it stands for Just Retarted?  *I wonder why he doesn't just doesn't use his real name it's nice* you shake your head realizing you were only thinking about him.

Ren takes your hand and leads you toward the cafeteria, "Let's eat lunch together!"  You let him lead you because you think he's just innocent and adorable.  Minhyun followed behind us surprisingly keeping up while still reading his book with Baekho following shortly behind.  You sit down with them but feel a bit awkward so you make an excuse to go to the bathroom.

You get to the bathroom and do your business but when you opened the stall door in front of you are 5 girls blocking your way to the sink. To the left there was a blonde girl that looked like she didn't know what she was doing.  Next to her there was a tall brunette that had too much makeup on.  On the right there was a girl that you think sat in front of you in period 1.  Standing next to her was a short red head that looked pretty dangerous and made a mental note not to make her mad.  And standing in the middle was the Alpha you presumed.  She was tall and her face was above average but she had too much make up on to tell.

You try to pass them but they purposefully move in front to block your way.  "Where do you think you’re going you little ?"  The Alpha says.  She pushed you back into the stall and you trip falling on the toilet bowl.  The short one holds you down while the one with too much makeup on duck tapes you to the toilet.  They cover your mouth and bind your hands and feet.  As soon as they finish they walk out leaving you alone, helpless, and stuck.