chapter 3

Ready Set Action!

Your POV

you finally get to your first class and take a seat in the very back.  Everyone turns around and looks at you because you're the person who actually had the guts to stand up to JR.  A lot of the girls give you the stink eye while the guys eye you like you’re a piece of meat.  At all you’re other schools guy would ask you out but you never had a chance to go out on a date because MinKi would always ban it.  

After going through hell the bell finally rings signaling time to go to the next class.  You notice that jerk Jonghyun isn't around.  You get through the rest of the day fine and go home.  You open the door to MinKi's "welcome back" and head straight up to your room and lay on your bed.  *jeez that Jonghyun why is he such an .  What did I ever do to him.* Sleep falls upon you and before you know it MinKi's waking you up for another horrible day at school.  You wake up brush your teeth get dressed and eat your breakfast downstairs.  

As your walk into your first class you take the same seat in the back.  You put your head down and grown because this is the worst school you've been at yet.  Suddenly a chair scoots out beside you and you look up to see a good looking girl sit down next to you.  "Hi I haven't seen you around are you new?"  You stare at the girl that sat next to you because her voice wasn't what you expected.  It was deep like a guy.  *wow this girl is weird* you eye the girl again realizing he's wearing the guy uniform!  "Are you a guy?" You blurt out surprising the guy.  He laughs and says" I get that a lot nice to meet you I'm Cho MinKi but you can call me Ren." "Hi Ren my names Jooyoung wow you're really pretty" He smiles at you and starts a conversation.  *Wow maybe I’ll make my first friend.* the bell rings faster than you expected and you part ways. 

You're walking down the hall thinking about the new friend you just made when suddenly you face plant into the ground.  You look around to see if that bastard Jonghyun pushed you again but there's no one around.  "Sorry about that" a voice from the ground said.    You look down to see a good-looking guy with black hair lying on the ground.  He put his book down and stood up.  Then you realize he was really tall and towered over you.  He smiled at you making you blush as he bows apologizing.  "I'm Minhyun you must be the new girl." "Ya every one probably knows my by now hi my names Jooyoung"  "Jooyoung? That’s a pretty name" he says making you blush even harder.  Changing the subject you ask " so what were you doing down there?" " Oh I was reading a book waiting to meet up with my ---"

"Jooyoungggggg!!~" Ren appeared out of nowhere giving you a huge bear hug.  He turns and sees Minhyun staring at him.  "Minhyun I hope you weren't planning on stealing my friend."  I laugh hugging the adorable Ren back and let go.  Suddenly you were surrounded by two other guys.  One with a blonde Mohawk with big muscles.  The other foreign looking.  'Hey I'm Baekho" said the one with the mow hawk giving a huge smile.  "Hey I'm Jooyoung."  "Jooyoung? You’re the new girl then?" Said the foreign one.  “Hi I'm Aron the hyung of this group :) but you can call me Aron Oppa" You were talking to all of them when suddenly a guy clears his throat behind you.  Suddenly you all stop talking and turn around to meet an angry Jonghyun staring right at you.