Chapter 26

Ready Set Action!

 

Chapter 26
 
"Jooyoung" a voice calls you. "JOOYOUNG!" 
 
"10 more minutes" you whine
 
You hear laughter and suddenly you open your eyes and realize your in class. You stand up and bow apologizing to the teacher. Taehyun didn't come anymore because our teacher returned from his vacation. Who would have known he'd get married? "Ren why didn't you wake me up." You glare at him 
 
Chuckling he replied " you were so cute I couldn't help but let you get your beauty sleep." Class ended and everyone left. Aron went with ren to go get something to eat. You gead toward the library to start working on your English paper that's due by 4.  You find a free computer and start to think. You put your head down a bit to brainstorm. 
 
"Jooyoung" psst hey "Jooyoung"
 
"No! I said 10 more minutes " you pout 
 
You hear a familiar laugh and turn around and smile. "Hey stranger" he smiles back. 
 
"Hey Jr" 
 
You print out your paper and hand it to the teacher. You are confident you'll get an A because that was your favorite subject. "So where are we going" you ask. 
 
" oh the guys wanted to eat lunch together and they were waiting for you. I'm starving so I came to get you." 
 
JR picks up his pace making you job to keep up with him. While walking through the hall a girl bumps into your shoulder causing you to stumble back.  
 
"Oww!" You turn around and see coffee all over the girls shirt. 
 
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to" 
 
The girl glares at you. "How dare you ruin this shirt! I just bought it you !" She raises her hand aiming to slap you and you brace for impact. Nothing. You open your eyes to see JR standing in front of you and the girl on the verge of crying. 
 
"OPPA..." 
 
"LEAVE. NOW." He yells 
 
"OPPA I'm sorry. Please forgive me." She grabs onto his shirt practically kneeling. 
 
He walks away leaving her in tears and walks toward you. "Are you okay? You didn't get hurt?" 
 
"I'm fine JR. I can handle myself." 
 
He smiles and leans forward. He grabs you and picks you up princess style. 
 
"Yah! Put my down!! Everyone's staring."
 
"I don't care I'm hungry. And you don't want to see an angry ren." 
 
You submit to him and let him carry you. You put your face in his shirt trig to hide your identity. *thump thump thump* you hear his heart beat
 
"Jooyoung you loon like you're having fun " you hear someone say. 
 
"Shut up Aron" you smile
 
Smiling ren goes up and hugs you. Jr has to pry ren off you and pushes him back to the table. You make eye contact with minhyun and he smiles and waves you to come sit. 
 
You all stand in line at the lunch servings and get your food. "Are they trying to kill us?" Baekho whines. He scoops up the mysterious brown meat and in makes a squishy sound.
 
 "Let's ditch" JR suggest. You quickly turn to him wide eye. 
 
"I can't ditch! I still have English 101"
 
"I can help you. I speak fluent English" Aron smiles proudly. 
 
"What?? I didn't know that!" You say surprised. "How do you know how?" 
 
"I lived in las Angelo's and then I moved here." 
 
"Ok people are we gonna leave or just listen to Aron's life sorry" minhyun says as he's reading a book. 
 
"Let's go!" Jr yells 
 
You walk into the parking lot. 
 
"Jooyoung ride with me!" Ren pouts 
 
"No me!" Aron yells 
 
"Baekho grabs you by the waist and starts walking toward his car when minhyun snatches your wrist and walks toward his car. 
 
"Aish! You guys shes riding with me!" Jr says as he lifts you on his motorcycle.
 
As you're heading towards the unknown place you notice a black car following you in the review mirror. You tell jr to take a right turn. He looks at you skeptically but follows you're directions. The black car turns right too  and follows closely behind. Suddenly there's a stop light so everyone comes to a hault.  And you take a good look at the person driving. . It's you're dad.