Chapter 27

Ready Set Action!

Jooyoung POV

 

"JR we have to shake him!" you look back and see your dad give you a smile.  You can feel shivers run down your spine.  JR takes a sharp turn left drifts into an alley way.  Driving straight he ends up on a different road.  "What about everyone? will they be safe?" you ask.  "yeah they can handle themselves.  I'm sure theyve already caught on."  Jr takes a road leading towards a shopping mall.  he quickly goes to the fourth floor and parks with the motorcycles.

 You both get off and duck when you see your dad's car drive by.  Suddenly you feel someone tap you on the shoulder.  Instinctively you react and grab their arm and throw them onto the floor.  "OW! what was that for!"  You turn and look at the person lying on the ground in pain. "Sorry! Sorry! i thought you were one of my dad's people!"  You help Baekho up and dust off all the dirt from his clothes.  Soon a girl appeared behind Baekho wearing all black.  "Watch out!" You run towards the girl and pull your hand back ready to land a blow, but he grabs your wrist just in time to save his face.  "

"Jooyoung why would you do that" the girl pouts.  Wait...you recognize the voice.  "REN???" you look at him with your jaw open.  "why in the world are you dressed like that!"  you stare at his new look.  "It's operation switch-er-roo"  He takes the helmet out of your hand and puts it on his head.  "Common Ren we have to go" JR hops on his motocycle and Ren sits in back and grabs onto his waist.  It was kind of a funny picture but you didn't have time.  You run with Baekho to his car and wait.  JR starts his motorcycle and passes by your dad and takes the bait.  Soon after they get in the car and chase after them.  "Success!" Baekho yells.  He backs out of his space and drives off going in the opposite direction.

"So where are we going?" You ask Baekho.  "I don't know.  Lets go see a movie or something to by time.  We have to wait for JR's call until then he told us to stay hidden."  He tosses you a hoodie to hide your face and walk up to the ticket box.  You go to see an action movie about a girl who's being chased by her ganster father.  Ironic isn't it.  We take a seat in the very back and wait for the movie to start.  Half way through the movie two people walk in the theater and take a seat next to you.  You turn and see Aron and Minhyun next to you.  "Are you guys okay" You ask.  "yeah we shaked them off pretty fast.  They couldn't keep up to our intelligence" Aron laughs.  The movie ends and you all head towards the front. "Wait guys i need to pee."  You run off into the bathroom and do your buisness.  As you're washing your hands you turn to look at the person next to you and realize it was someone you knew.  "Hey! long time no see!" she says and gives you a hug. "I know what a coincidence."  You walk out of the bathroom and spot everyone looking at a poster for a movie.  "Everyone look i met my friend in the bathroom."  They all turn around and freeze in their spot, all the smiles are gone.  "Don't stare that's rude.  Sorry my friends don't talk to other people that much."  you apologize.  "it's okay.  Hi everyone I'm Heylim.  Please take care of me"  You link arms with her and walk out of the theater with the guys walking behind you, coming face to face with JR and Ren.